2010 Bumps & Flushes & Dimples

Great to hear the bleeding has stopped and you're well Yas, hope the bloods come back good and you can get back home :hugs:

Yas, glad to hear that you're feeling better and both you and LO are okay. Kepp your feet up, hun.

Yey, glad you're back home Yas. I hope you are being well looked after by your oh. x

Yas take it SUPER easy! We miss you when you arent on here! Will they be monitoring you more closely now?

:hug:

I was already having fortnightly monitoring!! But yeps now it's weekly :)

I love you guys! Makes me feel better knowing you're all here rooting for us! :cloud9:

OOoof you will be like part of the furniture, weekly monitoring!! Tis good though, will make sure everything is right with bean til he's ready to make an appearance! :thumbup:

Which you know what ladies, I have started to realise, is not so far away. I am going to see if I can bring my leave forward a week as realising the heat is pretty pants so if I finish at 36 weeks.........that is only like 6 weeks away..... that is crackers :wacko:

Yas - Glad your home hun...plenty of rest and pampering prescribed me thinks :hugs:

xx

Hope all you fab ladies are ok :kiss:

Lia - I also fancy booking an extra weeks hols so i start my leave earlier......only because work is doing my nut in though :wacko:

Jac didnt have much interest in walking yesterday....maybe i coax him too much :shrug: Anyway hubby picked him up from nursery today and they were proud to say he'd walked 5 steps on his own....they didnt know he'd done his 1st steps over the weekend at home. So he did it all on his own without encouragement...I'm soooooo proud :cloud9::cloud9:
I've been coaxing him tonight again and he's a lot more steady on his feet too.......i cant wait for him to walk......i know im going to regret saying that LOL

xxx

Here is my latest bump update.

Attachments

• Weeks 10-25.jpg
    Weeks 10-25.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 5
Claire that is great!!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

And Piper - loving the bump pics! Partly wish I had more but am taking them now it looks more bumpish :haha:

About to shoot out for a driving lesson - from my building site of a house - whoever thought this would be a good idea whilst pregnant???? Oh wait - me!!! :rofl:

Happy Wednesday all :hugs:

Happy Wednesday :flower: Enjoy your driving lesson :hugs:

Nice bump pics Pip!

Great bump pics Pip!!! And good luck P&F!!

Hope everyone is well!

xo

Driving lesson okay - he is going to assess tomorrow to see how close we are to test.........still not convinced I can do it before I get too big/pregnant but ya never know - have had maybe 25 hours so far I think :thumbup:

About to go for our 3d scan DH just got home, so will hopefully have pics to pop up! Super excited!

And best news, the electrician (although he was pants) is coming on Friday so we can finally get our shower in, phew. The extension is starting to drive me up the wall as should have been finished by now....builder still stuck in hospital - maybe I will see him in there when I go into labour before the house is finished :dohh: :wacko: Am stuck in Friday anyway waiting for the mamas and papas furniture so if he bails on me this time I won't have wasted time and I will have him castrated :winkwink:

Oooh - hope the scan was fab, cannot wait to see the photos! :happydance:

My lovely DH bought me this yesterday https://www.holo-lilo.com/ I'm so excited about the prospect of being able to lie on my belly again! Never mind saving it for holiday next weekend, I'm going to have it out straight away!!!

Love the pics Pip, its amazing seeing the growth:thumbup:, I wish I'd done one. My sister (who is a fabulous photographer) has asked if she can take some bump photos later on in my pregnancy, so at least I'll have that as a keepsake. I think she's going to be our baby's personal paparazzi when its born, she didn't take many of her boys when they were tiny, so she's determined to capture lots of ours!

MrsMils - love that lilo! I had been eyeing up a belly bag but they are a bit dear over here yet - they are like this https://www.bellybag.com.au/

Scan was lovely - we went to babyview here, and the guy was so lovely. Bubs is quite long apparently so obv hasn't got that from me :haha: and he was having a right wriggle. Some cracking bits of him looking like he was grinning, laughing, yawning, sticking his tongue out......liked to chew his hand a lot :haha: and DH loved it too.

Think he is going to be a chubber though, wonder if I can put him on a diet at this stage????? Kidding! :rofl:

Hopefully some pics attached though haven't had chance to go through the whole disc yet - we got a dvd too which we watched with MIL and FIL :thumbup:

Attachments

• 0526162939_20.jpg
    0526162939_20.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 9
  • 0526162939_1.jpg
    0526162939_1.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 5
  • 0526162939_18.jpg
    0526162939_18.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 6

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online