2010 Bumps & Flushes & Dimples

Awww, P&F. He's so cute. You must be over the moon seeing him do all these little things. :thumbup:

Awww, P&F. He's so cute. You must be over the moon seeing him do all these little things. :thumbup:

Definitely am - so pleased we decided to do it, with it being 30 weeks it is like the half way point from the last scan to when he is born :cloud9:

Wow Lia those photos are amazing! It makes it all seem so real!

Lydia your present is hilarious and amazing at the same time! I could use it for my holiday in a few weeks! x

Awwww Lia!! He's so blimming cute!!! :cloud9: how lovely xxx

I LOVE that holo idea, I want one now!! Not sure my bump would fit in the hole though :rofl:

Lia!!! Your LO is adorable!!!! Great pictures!!

And Lydia!~ that is such a neat gift!! You will be so comfy lounging around in it!!

xo

Aww P&F, thats absolutely amazing! The most gorgeous little face! You must just be over the moon :cloud9:. I really want to have one done, but because we want to stay on team yellow I think its a bit risky!? :haha:

I'm so excited about taking the holo on holiday, mainly so I can lie on my tummy and read, but also because it means I won't be only tanned on my front (mind you, lesson learnt from last weekend, when preggers I need a lot more suncream!) - I had visions of me looking like Ross in that episode of friends where the spray tan goes wrong!:blush:

Happy 26 weeks Brigitte - oh, and you're in double figures!!:happydance:

Moggy funny you should say that - I have a very little button nose (my only feature I like :haha:) and DH has always joked what if he gets my tiny nose - I think he has the lovely formed nose but a normal size maybe :haha:

Happy 26wks ladies ooooooo the countdown is on!

And MrsMils - I reckon he could have not shown us the sex if we hadn't known/wanted to know (we do have a testicle shot somewhere DH was well impressed :rofl:) but I don't know if it's my imagination or because I already know but he looks like a boy to me so maybe you can tell from that????? :shrug:

Another driving lesson for me today and then seeing thyroid doc and consultant @ hospital this affy so yet another busy day off, boooooo!!!!!!!!

Looking grey here, hope you are all having nice (but not super hot for pregno women) weather :hugs:

Hi Ladies!!

Happy 26 weeks to you too Ann!!! 99 days to go!! Doube digits! Yahoo!!:happydance:

So here are a few updates from this week. Tuesday morning I saw my MW! And everything is great with Bean. I was 25+5 but my fundal height was 28cm. She says not to worry, a larger measurement is common when you carry a little extra weight before your pregnancy. Bean was head deep down in my pelvis, which she said is perfect and probably won't change at this point. She's so wiggly that we'll see about that! lol

Also, that night I had a new developement in my pregnancy...leaky boobs!! :haha: I couldn't believe it!! It's not alot, but it's definitely there...a little bit of clear fluid! haha!

And I am finally comfortable in our house!! DH went out and got a portable air conditioner yesterday!!! It's been SOOOO hot here since last week. I'm talking +30 but feels like +36 with the humidity! YUCK!

Alright well here is my 26 week bump picture! Can you believe it will be the last one I post in the second Tri forum!?? :happydance:

https://i798.photobucket.com/albums/yy270/wishing4bfp/09-10/26Weeks.jpg

xo

Glad the mw app went well and lovely bump!!!! Boooo for the leaky boobs though! They drive me crackers when we stay away with people as I have to get dressed and not lounge in my PJs :haha:

Spent all afternoon faffing about for hospital appointments but not back at thyroid doctor for 6wks now and 8wks for the consultant yippee! Driving lesson went well too and now ready for a nap :haha:

Hope everyone is having a nice day!

Wow to measuring 28cm! I can't believe it's our last bump picture in 2nd tri. It's the last week we'll ever be in 2nd tri with our first baby.

I have no idea how the mw can tell where the baby is. My tummy feels the same everywhere! My appointment is tomorrow morning so I'll let you know what mine says. It's weird but I have a gut feeling the LO is going to be born early, only by a week or two, but I would prefer him to stay put until September. I think it's because I'm following a very similar pregnancy to my sister and both her kiddies were born early.

Third tri is lovely though, emotionally- for me anyway it suddenly felt like I was actually going to be having a baby! I definitely physically enjoyed second tri the most :)

Lovely bump pic, MamaBird. Don't worry about the leaky boobies. I've had them since week 18 or something. :blush: It's all part of it. :winkwink:

wait til milk comes in after baby is here - you can squirt milk across the room - sometimes without meaning to :blush:

All 3rd tri soon, cant believe how close we are getting...

Took Mogster to Woburn today - he had a ball!! He loves it there and he was so tired when we left that we turned right out of the gates and before the indicator even clicked off he was asleep. Must admit i had a little snooze on the way home too :haha:

Any walking news Claire?

:hi: everyone else :hug:

Thanks Yas, that's good to know. I haven't got leaking boobs yet but watch this space! lol.

ooh moggy, Woburn is near me (ish)! We took my niece there last year and she loved it but was a little scared of the sealions!! x

Hello lovely ladies

Lia- Beautiful scan pics hun.....i think they're amazing:cloud9::cloud9: You havent had much of a week off have you...busy busy busy LOL

Brigitte - Fab bump hun :thumbup: Sorry about the leaks.....:haha: I didnt get much last time so im hoping the same this time. I wouldnt worry about fundal height as MW said.....Jac always measure 2-3 weeks ahead and ended up back on average weigth for a boy :thumbup:

Ann - I agree...i havent a clue how they can te;; where the baby is...i prod away and cant tell.... :shrug: I know sometimes there's something hard there...but what iot is i dont know.....could be back..leg... arm...who knows LOL

Moggy - Glad you ahd a great time yesterday. Walking hasnt really moved on....he's happier to walk holding his hand everyehre now though...so i think he's enjoying it. Need to buy shoes tomorrow and think i'll probabkly have to buy cruisers again...:cry: was hoping for him to walk so i could get something more like a sandal in the hot weather...oh well......if i buy cruisers is he ok inthem a while even if he strats walking?:shrug:

Yas - I'm looking forward ti 3rd tri more so this time...sont know why...think its because its closer to being off work :haha:

Pip- Hi hun .... you ok? :hugs:

Lydia - Love the holo......would like one but cant justify the price now...could have if i had found it sooner though. How are you getting on with it?

Off work now till a week monday :happydance: Hubby is also off all weekend and only working next tues/wed as we go to chester for 2 nights form thursday. Cant wait for the break. Have a good weekend all :kiss:

xx

Well Claire, my mw couldn't tell either!! lol. She told me that maybe at my 28 week appointment they would be able to tell.

I'm measuring spot on 26 weeks so that's all good. The mw (a stand in mw as mine was off sick) forgot to give me my forms for my health in pregnancy grant and certificate for work which is annoying. Also I've been told I need to arrange a Drs note to enable me to go on holiday but I have to book that in with the Dr as the MW can't do it and they're all booked up now until after we get back... aghhh. So basically I have to call on the morning and get an emergency which I feel bad about. I also think she forgot to test my urine. I didn't see her do it and I called to check and she said 'oh I'm not sure, I guess we must have'. I was also told I need to have my Anti D injection and have my bloods done before I go on holiday even though I was told this would happen at 28 weeks which is after I get back.. aahhh again!

Anyway.. rant over!! p.s. She was lovely though!! lol

hi girl, not had chance to read everything, but glad your feeling better yas, hope i got that right?:winkwink: had hosp appoint monday and at 25 weeks i was measuring 28:dohh: got my first growth scan on the 14th june, just before my holiday:happydance: i have left work now, got 3 weeks holiday then mat leave, i am sooo glad thats over,

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->