2010 Bumps & Flushes & Dimples

But like you I need to stay away from Google...having trouble with that though. And to make matters worst...yesterday I decided to poke in the miscarriage forum. :nope: not a good idea...I just wanted to know at how many weeks women usually miscarry but found out about ectopics and blighted ovums and fetus' that stop growing. :devil:
STAY out of there!! It's a very scary place, especially if you are a worrier by nature just like me!!

xx

I am to scared to go to the miscarriage forum, because it will make me worry more and I know it will make me cry. We need to do better, we need an intervention because we are going to worry ourselves crazy.

STOP THE MADNESS!:hissy::hissy: AND LET'S ENJOY OUR PREGNANCY!:baby:

I also ventured on there yesterday. I'm trying to curb this paranoia now. It can't be healthy for me or the baby.

My oh and I have started thinking about names but are having no luck! x

Yikes hello chatty ladies am a few pages behind, oops!

Been having snowy times here in narnia/South yorkshire lol, as I'm sure you all have been. Couldn't get to work Wednesday but been back in now.

More and more impatient for my scan on Thursday....haven't been sneaking into the m/c forums but have been fretting myself that something will have gone wrong, and just hoping I get there and it's all good.....

No plans for the weekend - we have just had some more snow, so I may be indoors getting cabin fever anyway!

Hope you are all good and staying safe and warm in the snow :hugs:

I also ventured on there yesterday. I'm trying to curb this paranoia now. It can't be healthy for me or the baby.

My oh and I have started thinking about names but are having no luck! x

Yeah...about that forum...I think I'll stay away from it for now! Even the first Tri is a little scary! All these ladies having MCs or threatened MCs...I don't know if that means odds are in our favour or not? What is it...like 1 in 10 pregnancies end in MC? :(
Google (DAMN Google) informs me that 25% MC by week 6 LMP and then 8.5 weeks LMP is about 2% and then it decreases sharply after 10 week.

4 more WEEKS Fish&Chips!!
xx

4 more weeks indeed! I've been googling for those sorts of statistics. Sounds like we're doing the same things! I think we need to tell each other off from now on! x

OH BTW!! I send a msg to Wobbles regarding a name change and she did it!!

So it is now MamaBird instead of wishing4bfp!! :happydance:

Some of you ladies may have to alter your siggies!! Oh...and maybe my name on the list of due dates!? thanks!!
xx

4 more weeks indeed! I've been googling for those sorts of statistics. Sounds like we're doing the same things! I think we need to tell each other off from now on! x

Gosh tell me about it!! DH is getting a little pissy that I am so worried...he says "You have no cramps, no bleeding.. STOP worrying!" :blush:

So consider yourself TOLD! :haha: Btw..what's your first name? I don't feel comfortable telling someone off when I don't even know their name! :haha:

Brigitte
xx

Pinkandfluffy- Hi hun :flower:

DeDe80 - I'm glad to say i've never entered those MC forums even for a sneaky look.....i don't want to ever go there (in any circumstance iykwim) i think we get so paranoid anyway...so i don't wnat to make it any worse.

Welcome(again :haha:) MamaBird aka Brigitte :flower:

From the worrying point and looking at MC stats and MC forums.....we ladies have to also remember that success rates also look worse on these kinds of forums as there's so many preggy ladies on here...and not also that but a large amount of people that use these forums are here for the support because of losses and struggles...so losses are definitely heightend on here......so come on ladies we need to relax :thumbup: (and this is also for me as I think i'm worrying even more so now that i did when expecting Jac..:shrug:)

xxx

Oh and i forgot to mention........mega pissed off that work have made hubby work compulsory Over-time this weekend...he wouldnt half mind doing 6am-2pm but they've made them do 8-4pm today and tomorrow for the 1st time ever.....so over the weekend he gets to see Jac for a couple of hours before he goes to bed WTF.... and next week he's on 2-10pm :growlmad:..hope those lotto no.s come up tonight :thumbup:

xx

hi everyone, not got alot to post as not done alot coz of the bloody snow:growlmad: ive seriously had enough now,its my best mates 40th 2day and i had been planning to go 2 town in the week,couldnt get ther so had to give her money in a crap card from the village shop she works in:wacko: still she was pleased

Hey everyone! Hope you're all well! We haven't had much snow here, just enough to cover the back roads, but loads of bookings at the hotel (work) have been cancelled because of it, so I've had a couple of 'admin' days (read: drinking lots of cups of decaff tea and eating the kitchen's fridge out of yummy food!)....

Still getting terrible cramps at night unfortunately, they were pretty horrible last night, I got one bout at about 11pm and then another at 3am. Its weird that I only get them at night, they start low down like period pain and then go right up over my belly and round my sides - very odd. I think I maybe only get them at night because thats when I stop moving and my muscles relax, which then means that they contract suddenly? I used to get bad leg cramps when I rowed lots and that only ever happened in the middle of the night. Might give doctors a ring on Monday, but at least I've got my scan on Friday, so I'll know more then.

Like lots of you, I'm freaking out about miscarrying, but I haven't had any spotting/bleeding, so until then I'm trying to stay positive! (And keep out of the miscarriage forum!!!).

On a lighter note - I'm making the most of the cold weather and toasted marshmallows in front of the sitting room fire last night!!:smug:

Oh - and I'm Lydia if we're doing first name terms (but doubt that I'll get your all into my head for a bit, I can't remember ANYTHING at the moment!!)

Evening ladies.

Woke up an hour ago from a wee sleep. Feeling quite :sick: since getting up but not enough to be sick IYKWIM. Apart from that it is just the sore boobies still.

How is everyone else doing?

Aww penguin, hope you win that lotto!! And sorry you're feeling queasy piperette!

I managed to get DH into a store again and we had a play with some prams which was good! Loved the quinny buzz, but you have to take the seat bit out to fold it down which I'm less keen on - the research continues!

A bit miffed with him as he'd been home an hour before me yesterday and didn't start any tea......and it's now nearly 9pm (went to cinema so home a bit lateish) and he has said he can't be bothered cooking *again*. So I'm off to the kitchen ladies, boo!!!!

Hope you are all having a nice Saturday evening! PS - saw the new Sherlock Holmes @ cinema and enjoyed it :thumbup:

Have you tried the loola? The carseat goes on and off the frame really easily and the pushchair will fold with the seat on when you get to that stage. Even folds with the seat facing in either direction! We had it for mogster and it is fab, still using it now and we intend using the system again for this one unless we decide we need a double in which case P&T here we come!

Thanks, pinkandfluffy.

OH made a nice hot chocolate and I am feeling a little better.

Glad you enjoyed the movie. OH and I were thinking about going to watch it.

Any other prams caught your eye yet?

Thanks moggy loola definitely looks worth a look shall get to a store to have a play :thumbup:

Aww nice OH piperette get tucked up warm!

We did like the quinny buzz despite it's folding issue, as it was so steer-able (is that even a word???) have also had a look online and looks like britax have a couple of possible ones - britax vigour 3+ and britax b-smart3 as well https://www.kiddicare.com/webapp/wc...layA_475+105_10751_-1_14602_96879_10001_14602

The my3/my4 at mothercare looked good til we played with the quinny - then they just felt bigger and heavier.....

Was good to get a full demo on some things and have a lift and a play. Went in mothercare, and babiesrus - mothercare were good and really helpful, babiesrus were a bit pants to be fair, but we just went for a price comparison and they have the quinny a bit cheaper.

Will keep hunting - wonder if hubby will take me back to meadowhell tomorrow to play with a loola :haha: :rofl:

pinkandfluffy, let us know how you get on.

I had a quick look at the Loola and quite like the look of it and the Loola Up, the only negative comment about it I read was the basket not being very useful. What do you think of it, moggy?

Hello Buddies, we ALL have to take a deep breath and ride this first trimester out!! And remind ourselves that relaxed happy mummies make relaxed happy babies!! :hugs:

I've got to say, I tortured myself in the first few weeks, I am now a bloody expert on miscarriages and really regretted it. EVIL GOOGLE. Stupid me! And I still panic at every cramp and ache. But I have to say, each week was a new milestone for me, I looked forward to every Wednesday and slowly but surely I went 5, 6, 7 and so on. Now i'm 10 weeks and feeling a lot calmer- I KNOW now with certainty that what will be, will be. I made myself a promise that unless I actually bled, I wasn't googling anything anymore, and even then I wouldn't assume the worse.

We're gonna make it! WE ARE!
:wohoo:

we have the normal loola cos we prefer the handles, the basket on ours is the older style and fits everything I have needed to put in it but the newer models have a basket over the frame. We went for the buggy we liked best and found easiest to use cos we dont need to put that much in the basket as the change bag clips onto the chassis. The main pluses for us were the ease of taking the carseat on/off and the fact that to change from fixed to swivel wheels you havent got to bend down and touch the wheels cos you do it on the side of the frame. It is great and mogster still uses it now for naps etc as we have a smaller buggy for the playgroup run! We tried loads of buggies, we did a day at kiddicares store and it was well worth it they had all of them except the icandy which a friend has and finds really heavy, they dont do M&P either but they are everywhere anyway!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->