• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

2010 Bumps & Flushes & Dimples

Hi ladies :flower:

Jetters- :happydance: about the scan appointment.

Fish&chips- Glad everythings ok hun :thumbup: Hopefully you can relax a bit now. I know twinges/cramps and sorts of aches are normal but i was also getting slightly worried yesterday as i also had a stitch like feeling on one side that hurt a bit when i moved (different to what ive had before iykwim). It had gone by late evening though...but if i'm honest i dont think i would have thought twice about it but i had read some bad news about a member with an ectopic on here.....so i think it was making me all paranoid :wacko:

Glad to say i haven't had any nausea since the other day so i'm hoping it's a one off but it's still early days LOL. Otherwise i dont feel as bloated today but i know that will change as soon as the day goes on.....

Oh...and it's bloody freezing out there today...it's the coldest ive felt it......my hands we're freezing with gloves even...:cold:

xx

xxx

Jetters we are having our scans the same day:yipee:

Im quite excited now but nervous that something isnt right. Just paranoid cos there is no reason to worry Im sure but the next fortnight is gonna go sooo slow for me...

Yep Moggymay I know the feeling!! I'm trying to be zen-like and focus only on my excitement, and ignoring the worries. How great that we're having it on the same day, we can stress out together!! I wonder if our babbas will be on the same day too?! :D

congrats for getting your scan dates through,nothing here yet:nope: wont be long though, cant go out, still snowed in, kids not at school and oh decided he didnt want to let work down, he is a manager, thinks they cant cope without him:haha: and rode his bike 9 miles to work, took him an hour:haha: i shouldnt laugh, says he is leaving soon, and they reckon we got more snow on the way

dont know maybe, my first was born at 35 weeks so hoping this one makes it at least that far before making an appearance...will you find out what flavour you are having?

I will be deffo be finding out what im having!!

Costgang- Poor OH having to cycle to work...hope he made it home safely..

Moggymay - I think we're going to keep it a suprise again and have a yellow bump for the 2nd time. Hubby wanted to find out last time but respected my choice of wanting a suprise....and when it finally came to the day i think he was glad. When i mentioned it in passing to hubby the other day he seemed ok with not finding out but that will change if all is well by 20 weeks :haha:
The only advantage of finding out is only having to pick one name....it was a nightmare for us last time and we ended up changing names just before my waters broke :haha:

Char63- Do you have a preference boy or girl?

I'm so happy today...my little boy said 'Mama' :cloud9: He did say 'dadadada' early on int he week and was abit gutted but he's made up for it now LOL

xxx

for what it is worth we knew what we were having and still waited til after he was born to name him - it took a good 5/6 hours before he had a name...!

I would love to have a girl, but would still be over the moon to have another boy.
What with the Big fella, the little man plus a male dog, I feel I need some more balance to the household.

i keep changing my mind,id like a surprise,but from the practical side will prob find out,although with my first legs were crossed so didn get much choice then:dohh:

Moggymay- Did you discuss it before ...like have a short list...or totally picked there and then? I find that quite cool but i know i'd end up with a name i'd hate a month down the line. So i'd need a shortlist just for my sanity :wacko:

Char63 - You defo need to balance out the testosterone :thumbup:

Costgang - i was the other way round with Jac....up until the 1st scan i wanted to know....and then totally changed my mind and decided on a suprise..and stuck to my guns LOL

Another boy would feel easier as i've done it before (changing a little girls nappy scares me becuase of the different bits now :shrug:) and we'd save money in the long run with toys/clothes etc...... but a little girl would also be really lovely because then we'd have one of each. So i'd be happy either way.

xx

id like a girl,then id have 2 of each,but like you say penguin a boy would be easier and save loads of money, josh is in bens stuff at mo,so ive we had a boy i would def get my moneys worth:winkwink:

I don't want to find out!! Team yellow! :D

Penguin, congrats on the Mama!!! xx

we had a short list of names but went for a completely different one! Have never regretted it cos his name just fits. We even had a girls name as a back up in case the scan had been wrong. Bizarre really we had a few boys names which we then didnt use but we had only one girls name. I am still going to find out although we may not tell everyone else...

Jetters- Thanks hun :hugs:

Moggymay - We were the other way round...we wanted a rare welsh name so had a few girls we both liked but struggled with a boys one...OH wasnt convinced with what we'd picked...so the sunday tea time i said i liked Jac which is not exactly welsh or rare :haha: but written in a welsh way without the 'k'...hubby liked it so we went with it......2 hours later my waters went.....(so he must have known we'd decided at last and it was time to come LOL)
I can see us having the same probs this time round....:dohh:
But i now know that i'm not fussed about having a popular name....i just want a simple name we both like.

xx

Yeah Moggymay - were gonna find out just for us - not telling a soul!!

Hey DeDe80 and Piperette :flower:

How are you lovely ladies?

xx

there are some lovely welsh girls names, not so many boys names tho...

We will find out but again I think we will not name him/her til he/she actually arrives. For what it is worth my parents had names for all of us before we were born but none of us came out looking right for the name??? WTF???

Hi,

I am doing good. I don't have the cramps as bad anymore. I really don't feel pregnant. I know it may sound crazy, but I don't have any real symptoms. I have cramps off and on, get pains sometimes in my boobs, but other than that I am fine. I guess I should be happy as I had severe nausea with my DD. Hopefully, I will feel better after my scan on Wed.

I am not as patience as you ladies, I would like to know what I am having as soon as possible. I believe it's a boy, but would be fine it a girl. I picked out a boy name a couple of years ago, but DH doesn't like it. If its a boy, I hope he comes around. I haven't really thought about girl names. Really just want a healthy baby and names will come later.

I have to stay off the internet because it justs freaks me out more. I come up with some many different things that could go wrong, but now I am just trying to enjoy my pregnancy. I have prayed that everything will work out fine, but can't help but to worry.

Hope everyone else is doing good.

xoxo

Hi,

I am doing good. I don't have the cramps as bad anymore. I really don't feel pregnant. I know it may sound crazy, but I don't have any real symptoms. I have cramps off and on, get pains sometimes in my boobs, but other than that I am fine. I guess I should be happy as I had severe nausea with my DD. Hopefully, I will feel better after my scan on Wed.

I am not as patience as you ladies, I would like to know what I am having as soon as possible. I believe it's a boy, but would be fine it a girl. I picked out a boy name a couple of years ago, but DH doesn't like it. If its a boy, I hope he comes around. I haven't really thought about girl names. Really just want a healthy baby and names will come later.

I have to stay off the internet because it justs freaks me out more. I come up with some many different things that could go wrong, but now I am just trying to enjoy my pregnancy. I have prayed that everything will work out fine, but can't help but to worry.

Hope everyone else is doing good.

xoxo

We're on the exact same page hun! I too don't have very many symptoms...still bloated and BBs are really tender and some twinges here and there but that's it. It stresses me out a little!? :shrug:

But like you I need to stay away from Google...having trouble with that though. And to make matters worst...yesterday I decided to poke in the miscarriage forum. :nope: not a good idea...I just wanted to know at how many weeks women usually miscarry but found out about ectopics and blighted ovums and fetus' that stop growing. :devil:
STAY out of there!! It's a very scary place, especially if you are a worrier by nature just like me!!

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->