2010 Bumps & Flushes & Dimples

Oh, I'm off on my hols tomorrow until next Thursday so you wont hear from me for a while.. you lucky things! Hope everyone stays well and happy. I'll miss you! xx

Oh and alsoooooo... I looked at my arse in the mirror last night and nearly fainted. It's HUGE and there's cellulite all over it!!!! I need to do an emergency holiday clothes shop tomorrow morning now!

sarong missy and tie it under bump :thumbup: everyone will focus on bump and not notice your HUGE ARSE!!! :haha:

Only kidding, will miss you and if it helps my bum is dimply too :haha:

We should be bumps and flushes dimply bums!

hey fish, yea nhs scan, got to have them every 2-4 weeks, only coz of the gest diabetes, but ive just rang to see what time it is and they didnt get paperwork from clinic so now gotta wait 4 them ring me later

sarong missy and tie it under bump :thumbup: everyone will focus on bump and not notice your HUGE ARSE!!! :haha:

Only kidding, will miss you and if it helps my bum is dimply too :haha:

We should be bumps and flushes dimply bums!

Moggy, you 'crack' me up! Get it?! :haha:

Sarong it is.... but can you swim in them? :haha:

Will you be getting more photos Costgang?

itll get wet and make your arse look even bigger :haha:

You could just swim on your back - distraction of huge bump and boobs will make your bum pale into insignificance :rofl: The rest of us will know its there but only cos we too are in the bumps n flushes dimply bum gang :wacko:

Off to chew my sponge :dohh: Why do I have to have sucjh a wierd thing to want to do :dohh:

Ann! A whole week you lucky bum!!! Really hop you have a fab time! Remember to take it easy and drink lots of water!!:hugs:

We'll miss you!!

Hi everyone else!!:hi:

xo

Yas - I have had it mildly throughout but it took me a while to realise what it was as I'd never had it pre-preg :rofl: but I agree I have generally been lucky with most things. Except my stretchmarks which DH has been hiding from me bless him (the underneath my bump ones that I can't see unless I stand infront of a mirror and lift the bump :haha:) I was a little traumatised!

A couple of weeks ago I finally gave in and bought some gaviscon.......and I've lost it!!! One of the girls kindly got me some stuff from boots at lunch though :haha:

F&C - I am very jealous of the holiday. Enjoy! Likewise I had to do an emergency pre-hol shop. I have a dimply everything I think :rofl:

Moggy - you are a sponge eater????? I don't think I have any of the strange habits...........oh but I really like the smell of an orange or satsuma or whatever when someone is peeling one..........? :haha: I can smell someone puncture an orange at a phenomenal distance :haha:

This isn't me slacking at work btw :winkwink: I am snatching 5mins because trying to type up 1 million pages on notes from yesterdays meeting is proving difficult on my poor brain.........it made sense at the time, it must have :haha: now it is just gobbledegook :dohh: Only 2 hours left........then I get to run around like a muppet trying to fit in a quick tea and on to antenatal :haha:

Ann! A whole week you lucky bum!!! Really hop you have a fab time! Remember to take it easy and drink lots of water!!:hugs:

We'll miss you!!

Hi everyone else!!:hi:

xo

Don't talk to me about bums!! :haha:

Thanks Moggy, you have managed to make me laugh out loud at work so I had to explain myself!!

Awww.. you guys! Will miss you all!

So P&F we should definitely change this forum to Bumps, Flushes and Dimples?

Just wanted to let you ladies know I have started a thread in the baby names section with our short list of names and a poll option to vote!! :)

Just chew the sponge - dont actually eat it :wacko:

Just call me one of the Bumps, Flushes and Dimply Bums gang :rofl:

Bumps flushes and dimples, love it :haha: do you think we can? Is anyone not dimply? :haha:

Sneaking back on again (how bad am I being :haha:) as I am sorted of excited and had to share. Good news - of sorts anyway. Our builder has been in touch again.........his op didn't work and he is basically screwed and has to have another op but more major........worse still for him his lads have all gone to work for other firms as they've had 3 weeks (like us) without contact or work. So although this is obv bad for him and I feel awful he is going through this........it leaves the path open for an amicable parting and we can move on before this baby arrives as we are well over schedule and it obv needs doing before the baby...

So our own plasterer is going to finish the upstairs for us next week which is the major job outstanding and Ash can finish a lot of the other jobs himself, it will just mean him taking time off work. The major jobs aren't critical so that can wait until the builder is out of hosp and in a boat where he can come and sort out stuff with us...and we still have the final payment and a 5% retainer left so will use that to finish the work.

Can it really be that simple???? :haha:

Good news for you, shame for him but if he had been in touch sooner maybe his workers wouldnt have gone elsewhere...? Guess they arent FB friends with him anymore either...?

So tired today, wish is was 7pm already and Mogster was in bed so I could flop and go to bed soon too, why do I always feel lousy these days when OH is away? Do you think whales feel heavy as well?

Good news for you, shame for him but if he had been in touch sooner maybe his workers wouldnt have gone elsewhere...? Guess they arent FB friends with him anymore either...?

So tired today, wish is was 7pm already and Mogster was in bed so I could flop and go to bed soon too, why do I always feel lousy these days when OH is away? Do you think whales feel heavy as well?

Whales have it easy - they are in water!!!!! Pregnancy takes its toll let alone having an energetic Mogster to contend with as well! :hugs:

Off to find that names thread before I leave work :thumbup:

New thread name fine by me since I'm super dimply all the time anyway :rofl:

Today is the worst day without Garry yet... *******. How do you do this all the time Moggy? I HATE it and hate my own company :dohh: and hate that I miss him as much as I do! :(

Jetters, this will help keep you busy. It's the book I was telling you about...

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Superjuice-Juicing-Michael-van-Straten/dp/1840001488

Perks of being airforce wife! That and have Mogster and Moggy to keep me company, moment I think Im getting a bit of peace Moglet starts beating me up from the inside out! :rofl:

We are lucky at the moment as he is doing a pretty much 8-5 posting only trouble is he has to travel A LOT and he seems to constantly be off to Bristol, Farnborough or oop Norf! Should slow down soon as MW measurements are starting to concern him and am getting a lot of BH's, we will be completely ready by 1st July complete with monitor pad in crib set up and steriliser in position in the kitchen - almost ready now, just got to move crib into our bedroom and collect double buggy from JL...back to MW on monday so be interesting to see what happens then....:shrug:

Ooooh superjuices - bet you could come up with some fab ones once the weird and wonderful fruits start to appear on markets - Leicester market used to have some really obscure fruits and veggies but some of the ugliest ones tasted the best, great way to up your veggie intake...

Why are you finding it so tough without Garry Yas - isnt he at work normally? You could always start perusing rightmove for a new area to live...?

Ann - Have a great time hun..will miss you :hugs:

Yas - Awww.....huge hugs :hugs: I know how you feel....when hubby wors the late shift its nice to have me time but i also get lonely by the end of the week. ..and am glad to see the weejend and the early shift the follwoing week.

Lia - Glad your sorting things out with the extension now hun....about time eh..

Brig - Will post my vote as soon im done with my reply.

Moggy - Moglet might suprise you and make you wait longer than you think. Always good to be ready though...i'm one for getting things done way too early :blush:

Had my MW apptmt.....BP fine, took bloods, HB ok and measuring 1 week ahead on findal height. Get to see consultant on 2nd July... so 3 weeks friday. Luckily i get to see him/her with my midwife present at our health clinic which saves me going to the hospital :thumbup:

Oh and Jacs walking is coming along......he wa sin nursery today and he ended up following one of the ladies out of the room and accross the hall...walking :happydance::happydance: He's done the same at home since...so he's pretty steady on his feet now...when he wants to be LOL So we're not far off the real thing now :cloud9:

xx

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"