2010 Bumps & Flushes & Dimples

Yeah he's away 4 days for work anyway usually but for the past month or so has been coming home on Tuesday evenings, meaning I only go max two nights without him. And I haven't seen him since Thursday now... *sigh* to be completely honest it's not even about him, it's me, i'm terrible on my own and I freak myself out... my anxiety is through the roof and just knowing he can't be here in two hours if someone happens freaks me out :cry:

I've been making SO many juices- i'm spending a fortune on fruit from the market but it's all worth it- would rather spend money on fruit thank junk. I'm feeling a bit more energetic the past week and i'm sure it's cos i'm filling up on tons of fruit juice instead of snacking... :thumbup: mind you i've had a few disasters- green apples are a nogo cos they are so bitter, too much beetroot and there's no hiding the yucky taste, and juicing raspberrys a waste of time as you can put two cartons in and just get out two drips!!!

Oh and if your MW says there's a chance of Moglet making an early appearance, will your hubby get to stay closer to home?x

F&C, have a lovely time and enjoy some :icecream:

Jetters, hope you are alright. Try keeping yourself occupied.

Penguin, great news on Jac's walking. :thumbup:

P&F, sounds like things are finally coming together for you.

Moggy, hope you are relaxing now and have put your feet up.

MamaBird, voted on your thread.

Everyone else :hi:

I have noticed the thread name change has already happened. :)

And here is my bumpage progress. Funnily 25 weeks actually looks bigger than this week's as it was taken a bit closer.

Attachments

• Weeks 10-27.jpg
    Weeks 10-27.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 4
PiP - Fab bump hun :thumbup:

I forgot to mention that i changed the thread name...woops :blush:

xx

loving the name change :rofl:

Yas have you tried juicing a custard apple? Am curious as to what would come out, theyre meant to taste nice but have weird texture so bet the juice is yummy? Hopefully he will be nearer come July but til then he is away at least once a week if not twice...:nope:

Pip - will be putting my feet uo in a mo, just moved washing into tumble dryer - couldbt do it earlier as had done kitchen floor and it took forever to dry so I could get throught to utility room to washing machine and dryer :dohh: Probably just gonna head straight up to bed though as Im shattered, have been all day but Mogster is dry and we seem to have mastered no 2s too so :cloud9: about that. I love him so much I wonder how folks with more than one little person dont burst!

Claire I see MW next Monday and if FH curve is still getting steeper we will look at scan and having action plan for possibilities, given Mogster was 6lb 6oz at 5 weeks early likelihood is that bubs is tall again but :shrug: theyre the experts just want to have a healthy Moglet and be home asap back to Mogster :thumbup: Can you request sweep etc at 37 weeks?

Meant to ask Yas - what does Garry do thats 4 days away? Was trying to come up with jobs that are 4/4 and came up with fireman, oil-rigs, military and superhero? Warm?

Superhero :rofl: I wish!!!
He runs his own company and therefore gives himself Fridays off!!! He's a gardener.

Have never heard of custard apples- off to investigate!

Then you should get him to move with you and SuperBean to the Garden of England and you can grow custard apples by the sea :wacko:

Off to google custard apple now :dohh:

wiki says make a good drink :thumbup:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Custard-apple

Flaw in my move to the seaside plan though cos they dont grow here!

https://www.petros.com/images/beancolor.gif

:rofl:

Google is wicked :wacko:

Claire - hooray for Jac walking!!!!!

Yas - :hugs: hun - I struggled at first when Ash worked shifts but then it went too far the other way......I got used to doing my own thing and when he came off shifts found it hard :haha: Actually I had a lot of freak outs, my Dad nearly had to drive over from Manc one night. Got DH to fit a burglar alarm system and it had a fob I could keep with me and that helped me...:thumbup:

Antenatal interesting had tour of hospital and stuff which was nice. DH now says it feels real haha a little scared.

Off to snoozle as shattered but night all my dimply friends :haha:

Evening ladies,

Really quiet in here the last few days. Hope everyone is okay.

Received the Grobag I won on Ebay today. It is sooo cute. :cloud9:

Looking forward to the weekend. Not long to go now.

I'm not well this week :( got the flu I think- haven't really left my bed since Monday and feel mightily sorry for myself.

Jetters, sorry to hear that. I guess that explains your lack of activity on here. Hope you are feeling better soon. :flower:

When is Garry due back to look after you?

Lia - Poor DH....i felt the smae when i had my tour last time :haha:

Pip - Glad the grobag is ok :thumbup: Ebay is the way to go on them.....lookout for sales too on certain sites when you need more.

Yas - Hope you feel better soon hun. :hugs:

It has been quiet :shrug: Hope all you quiet ladies are ok :hugs:
I am seriously ready for the weekend...this week of work has felt like hell...cant wait to go on leave. 7 weeks and counting.....

xx

Thanks :hugs: he's back on Tuesday but straight back to work. Typically! Dear god, that man has got some serrrrious grovelling to do when he gets home... :rofl:

I honestly don't know how you guys are still working! I feel guilty moaning about being bored when I remember that you're all working. I get exhausted going out for lunch or to the midwifes- there is NO way if I had a job i'd be coping at all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->