2010 Bumps & Flushes & Dimples

hi all, :hugs: for flu,jas,it sucks. josh hasnt been sleeping well so ive just been tryibg ti catch up on that, week 2day o go away:happydance:

Pip - well done on the Grobag!

Claire - I am right behind you, I have thankfully only 4 weeks left here but am SO ready for the weekend.

Yas - I hope you are feeling better hun???? :hugs:

Catching up on sleeping sounds good too costgang :haha: you will be so ready for that holiday.

I have been working hard at work at last :dohh: DH is sooo nice though I have been struggling with the heat at work and the giant fan disrupts everyone else (who isn't has hot as me :haha:) so he has treated me to a little usb desk fan it is fab :thumbup:

Moggy - how is it going with mogster and the potty training?

Hope you are all good :hugs:

Hi Ladies!

Sorry I have not been posting the last couple of days. I have been at home trying to relax. I guess it worked because I have even managed to get 2 good nights sleep in a row!! I feel so refreshed!!

So today I have an appointment at the hospital, getting bloodwork done, my glucose test and also a urine analysis. Hopefully all that goes well and doesn't take too long.

Yas, hope you are feeling better!

Hope everyone else is doing well too!

xo

MamaBird, good luck with the hospital appointment. And I have seen your bump on the other thread. It is lovely. :thumbup:

Hope the appointment went well - and good news on the sleep front, happy days!!! :thumbup:

I am getting a little concerned about Moggy. She is usually on here a few times a day. Let's hope there is an easy explanation for her not being on so much recently.

P&F, where are our pics? Also, have you seen this? Was thinking of you when I saw it: https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-third-trimester/347868-ot-but-so-happy.html

Im here - been over in August Mummies last few days as no one in here :nope:

Mogster potty trained - we had one incident all week :thumbup: and that was my fault i think cos I was distracted by OH graduation ceremony. No under 8's allowed so watched it live online and mogster had his accident whilst I was watching :dohh:

Achy back and pressure in the hooha region so dread to think what measurements will be like on Monday :nope: saw a friend of mine this afternoon, she is due on Sunday and we worked out if we both do what we did with number 1 baby we will have our babies on the same day :haha: scary thought but that would be 27 June, i am aiming to get to July at least! Not sure what MW will do cos even if FH is off the curve not sure what they do :shrug: (checked my notes and wk28 was 30, wk 31 was 34 and wk 32 was 36+)

Glad you like the grobag Pip, they are a godsend:thumbup: Had another thought of good things for bubs and next sleepsuits are good for overnight as they have inbuilt scratch mitts saves them falling off and bubs scratching himself.

Sorry if have abandoned you guys, Im back here and will lurk....

Brig hope hospital is going well,
P&F hows the work coming on?
Pip owt more to add to the nursery?
Claire hows Jacs toddling? Did you get shoes?
Yas - is the flu passing? Garry will be home soon :hugs:
Sarah - hope all good with you, not long at work now...
MrsM - you are face down belly in lilo hole so assuming all good with you
F&C is on hols so happy in the sunshine?

Missed you guys :hug: Glad is gotten busy in here again :happydance:

50 days to go tomorrow :yipee:

Ahhh I saw you Moggy in the Aug thread so knew you were ok! I am not online much cos this flu has knocked me for six :( but am still reading xx

Pip I did see it!!!! Got me all excited lol!!!!! My lesson this week wasn't great on Wednesday but am still hopeful it will come okay.

Been busy as a bee this week have my exam boards for my students next week and so been frantic at work, and been pretty much coming home and snoozling :dohh:

Tiler coming on Tuesday to tile bathroom floor so that will be FINISHED (except for ceiling which noone will notice anyway :rofl:) and our plasterer going to finish upstairs Mon/Tues/Weds. DH having this weekend off work to get going on the downstairs so I will make it my mission to get some pics.

I am off for a day spa tomorrow with a friend, and a facial, treats lol!!!

Sooo shattered and still got to cook tea, DH is fitting some extra smoke alarm that we need. Next week at work going to be fairly horrific (They even asked me if I really needed my midwife app on Monday the cheeky sods!) but will hopefully get on the thread a little more in evenings now I'm getting back into the swing of getting up early!!!

Any nice weekend plans? And how is the heat doing for you all? My mini desk fan has saved my life today :haha:

Brig - Good luck with the apptmt :thumbup:

Pip- Hi hun :hugs:

Lia - Your DH spoils you.....aaaannnnd you get to go to a SPA tomorrow.....i'm jealous. I will have a stroppy toddler and more thna likely hung over DH to contend with tomorroow as he's off to a gentlemans evening do with Paul Merson. Do you wnat to swap :haha:

Moggy - :happydance::happydance: with the potty training. We did get shoes...cruisers though. He's had them 2 weeks and they already look seriously old :dohh:

Yas - Hope you're feeling better :hugs:

Not much to post here...feeling a bit grouchy and bad about it as i feel Jac get's the brunt of it.....especially as he'd refusing to nap and doesnt listen to anything i say :dohh: Its really wearing me down now....and for the first time its hit me today.... i dont know how i'm going to cope with a baby and toddler :cry:

xx

xxx

I forgot to mention in my reply.....saw our lovely next door neighbour this aft and her daughter had a little boy on wednesday and she was only 29 weeks gone!! Noah is doing great which is fab news.
It scared me shitless when she told us...and she showed us a pic of him and it felt so weird to think that the same size fully formed baby is inside of me too iykwim.....well weird moment for me.....

xxx

Woahhh that would freak me out a bit too close to home... we have two august babies born already at around 29 weeks!! Both doing ok. So pleased he is doing ok too! (I really love the name Noah- shame I don't want a biblical name)

Claire - you'll not be surprised to know I don't want to swap :haha: but I will have a relax for you as well :hugs: I have no doubt you will cope with two LO's either, you just can't see how yet as you've never had to! I was talking to a mum of triplets recently and said oh my god how do you cope - she said she's never known it any other way so it's fine. So you will adjust and be fine!

It is scaring me all these early babies though - I am hoping mine bakes a little while longer as we are not ready :haha:

Waiting for my friend to arrive now (she has two LO's and is always late :haha:) and then I am tuning out allll day :happydance: Happy Saturday ladies!

ive been offered a 4 bed house:happydance: but oh doesnt want it as its an extra 10 miles from work and means changing kids schools, garden is smaller but hey,officially going 2 see it monday but we popped over to have peep thro windows last nite and the big window at front was open, so we went in,lol was nice, just need 2 convince him

Costgang, is it to rent or buy? Sounds good. Do you have any pics of it?

Moggy, not bought anything else for LO recently. Still really chuffed with the Grobag though. It's just so cute.

I was wondering if anyone had taken Raspberry Leaf tea before or is planning on using it this time? I have read about it, but am a bit in two minds. I'd be worried it might bring labour on earlier than without it, but I have read good things about women's progress with regards to dilation. :shrug: Any thoughts?

bout 200 tablets from H&B - they came this morning, planning to start on tuesday as have MW on monday....wondering what FH will bring this time as 28 wks was 30, 31 wks was 34 and 32 wks was 36+, am 33 tomorrow so watch this space!

Im thinking RLT as it is supposed to help with the 2nd stage, couldnt face the tea so going for tablets, think Yas was getting some too...Waiting to see MW verdict on whether she thinks Moglet will come early or not as if she thinks late and hes big I will be defo taking them!

Didnt take em last time tho and was all ok with brathing exercises and bit of gas n air towards the end for the pushing etc

Sarah where is the house? Is it a lot bigger than where you are now? Wish someone would offer us a bigger house, we will lose our spare room when moglet arrives, fortunately the big bed still fits in there comfortably with his cot, will be hoping to afford 4 bedas next time we move but will be hard pushed to find good sized rooms and big garden like we got now, wish houses were more portable! Would moving schools bother the children - are the schools better/worse/same?

:hi: everyone else

Happy 28 weeks Pip and Sarah

Thanks, Moggy.

So hypothetically (if you decide to start using them), when would you start and how many tablets? Is the tea that bad? :sick:

Jac is officially walking:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

I'm sooooo proud.... :cloud9:

He still crawls at the moment though as he knows he's quicker that way and as he has to concentrate on the walking lol....but he's walking accross the room, down the hall and stuff now.

xxx

Awww, that's great news, Claire. You must be one very proud mummy. :cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"