2010 Bumps & Flushes & Dimples

Costgang house sounds good - hope you can convince hubby!!!

Pip - I feel the same about the RLT - I don't know whether to chance it or not :dohh:

And Claire - well done to Jac!!!!!!!!!!!!! :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

I have just poured myself out of the spa, and DH treated me and my friend to a lush hot chocolate at my favourite place the Potting Shed, and I got a beautiful nail polish too in case he agrees to do my toes for me..............:haha:

My face feels wonderful after the facial - however DH now has the power tools back out............suddenly I'm not feeling so relaxed :rofl:

Hello to all! :flower:

we are in council,cant afford too buy, new one is housing ass, extra bedroom, its got a cbrand new kitchen in and been painted all throgh,new doors aswel, im guessing the old tenants trashed it, its 3 storey aswell:happydance: always wanted a 3 storey:winkwink:

Go Jac :awww:

P&F I am so jealous! Would love to have a pamper sesh but not gonna happen b4 bubs now....busy each weekend and lucky if hubby here all week any time before EDD :dohh:

The tea is yucky :growlmad: and I drink green tea/black tea as a norm cos dont drink milk at all. As I understand it you start at 32 or 34 weeks and increase the dose the closer you get to EDD

Sounds good Sarah, keep you fit all those stairs!

Hi Ladies!!

Jusy stopping by to say hello!

Claire: That's fab news!!! :)

P&F: I am also very jealous!! haha but in a good way! Happy you got to treat yourself!

Well things have been a big crazy for me... from not feeling well Wed. night and taking a sick day Thursday to my hospital appointment yesterday where I did the GD test...then felt yucky the rest of the day. That stuff gave me such a bad tummy ache. :-(

Anyway, feeling better today! I was able to go on a curtain hunt! lol When I ordered the crib bedding set, I got valances with it...but now I am having a hell of a time finding curtains to match...I think I may have to buy fabric and ask my mom or MIL to make them.

Well that;s it from me for now. hope you ladies have a great weekend!

xo

Costgang, the noew house sounds great. Is it much more expensive than your current one? Why is your OH not quite sure about it yet?

P&F, I'll probably do a wee bit more reading on the RLT.

MamaBird, sorry to hear you have been unwell. But it sounds like you are on the way up now. Buying the fabric might be the easiest option rather than stress about not finding the right ones to match.

interesting sites I havew been shown in last few days:

https://www.justmommies.com/quizzes/labor_prediction_quiz.php

https://www.pregnology.com

i think he is more worried bout changing bens school,but ben has agreed 2 go and have a taster day at a new 1. we pay £76 a week at moment,and i think new 1 will be bout £100 coz its housing ass and thy always charge more than council

Hi everyone - I'm baaaaack!!!!!!! :hi:

I had a lovely holiday, the holo was AMAZING! The baby either loved or hated it because it went mad every time I was on it (though to be fair, most of the time it meant my belly was dipped in cold water, lovely for me but perhaps not so lovely for the baby!), the first day it made the baby turn around so it was back to back, my belly went all squishy as there were only limbs at the front!:haha:

MIL drove me insane. The first day I ventured outside in my maternity swimming cossie, first comment "Oh my goodness, look at your VEINS!!!" :gun:My boobs are a lot bigger than usual and VERY veiny, not something I can do much about, so drawing everyone's attention to it did not made me feel very good about my body :cry: (feeling a lot more sensitive about it than usual, lets just say the new title to our group is very appropriate for me!!). She also spent most of the week touching my bum or boobs - not in a weird way, she just does it affectionately, but I don't like it.... mentioned to DH today that I'm a little concerned about her 'interfering' when I feed the baby.

Anyway, rant over! Apart from that we had a fabby time, I didn't get too much sun as my skin is so much more sensitive than usual, ate lots and relaxed, read, knitted, wandered around the local town etc. Didn't like flying at all as my back was agony and I felt very claustrophobic. Looking forward to getting into my own bed tonight :sleep:

Yas - hope you're feeling better :hugs:

Brigitte - glad you're feeling better :thumbup:

Claire - woohoo to Jac walking!!!!

Moggy - whoop whoop to the potty training!!!

P&F - great that you're finally getting the house sorted, can't wait for piccies, glad you retained some of the money :thumbup:

Costgang - house sounds brill, hope schools etc work :thumbup:

Pip - loving the latest bump photos!!!

Arggh - I'm going to have to re-read, I've forgotten what everyone has been up to!!!

I had a lovely holiday, the holo was AMAZING! The baby either loved or hated it because it went mad every time I was on it (though to be fair, most of the time it meant my belly was dipped in cold water, lovely for me but perhaps not so lovely for the baby!), the first day it made the baby turn around so it was back to back, my belly went all squishy as there were only limbs at the front!:haha:

Welcome home- so pleased you had a good holiday!!! :hugs:

Yay for the holo being a success, I SO want one... even for just laying around the house :haha: I went swimming in a lido last week- unheated, freeeezing- and the babba went CRAZY- my belly was rock hard in the water and when I came out he was kicking like a possesed demon... I was worried he'd gone in shock!!!!

Sorry about your MIL, she sounds like a nightmare- not what you needed at all, I bet you looked just great in your cossie. xx

I'm getting the holo back out tomorrow so I can just lay on it, it feels so oddly wonderful to lay on my front after so many months of not being able to!

Yup - MIL makes me grr, when they dropped us off at my parent's house today to pick the dog up she actually pulled my top over to show my mum my boobs/tan line. I couldn't help but look angry and say "please don't touch my boobs, I really don't like it", she looked pretty put out. Oh well!! :shrug:

Cossie and tankini are both really nice, just not appreciating being made to feel even more self-conscious than usual! :growlmad:

Aww - I'm sure bean enjoyed the cold water in the hot heat of London!

We're going to build the nursery furniture this week, I'm so excited, but our history for flat-pack furniture doesn't look favourable, I like to maintain control!! I once made DH build a bed on his own so we didn't fall out, came in the room to find him sawing a bit off one part of the bed because he'd put it together wrong and sawing it off was apparently easier than doing it again!!! :dohh:

Yay for a fab trip Lydia!! Sorry about your MIL...they can be strange creatures! haha!!

xo

I once made DH build a bed on his own so we didn't fall out, came in the room to find him sawing a bit off one part of the bed because he'd put it together wrong and sawing it off was apparently easier than doing it again!!! :dohh:

:rofl:

:thumbup: Well done telling MIL to get her hands of your boobs, best to establish now before you are BFing lil one!

:hi: everyone, early start here cos been awake since 4am :dohh: WHY???? Im tired and I wanted to sleep but just lay there listening to OH snore :haha:

Yup - MIL makes me grr, when they dropped us off at my parent's house today to pick the dog up she actually pulled my top over to show my mum my boobs/tan line. I couldn't help but look angry and say "please don't touch my boobs, I really don't like it", she looked pretty put out. Oh well!! :shrug:

Eep- she seems to have personal space issues, ie she doesn't respect them!! And :rofl: at your hubby sawing off a chunk of the bed :rofl:

:hi: everyone, early start here cos been awake since 4am :dohh: WHY???? Im tired and I wanted to sleep but just lay there listening to OH snore :haha:

4am suuuucks! Poor you! :hugs:

OH's home tonight, wooopeeeee! Well at 3am so i'll be soundo asleep, but yay, I made it! Never ever again though. Don't know how you do it Moggymay, guess you get used to it but I am NOT made for so much alone time! xx

OH is here most of the time and tends to be only one or two nights when he goes, you learn to get used to it but dreading first time doing it with two....

Glad hes home tonight, you did it :yipee:

4am now taking its toll, Mogster had playgroup this morning and silly me did the beds and floors :dohh: Shattered now wish mogster still napped! Ah well MW later

Lydia - Welcome home hun..gla dyou ahd a fab time. It's true MIL are strange creatures :haha: I get on really well with mine but she does annoy me at times when it comes to stuff with Jac. Mainly giving him too much biccies when i'm trying to give him fruit...which he does love :dohh: And making me the bad guy when he strats crying over something he shouldnt do.....but i think thats just MIL for you :shrug:

Yas - :happydance::happydance: for Gary being home tonight.

Moggy - Gutted about the early start :hugs: We're also battling early starts now....i think it's all down to Jac not wanting (he needs them!!) to nap so he's slepping even less at night :dohh: Someitimes its 5 am for us but mostly 6 am which i can live with.

Costgang - Here's hoping OH will want that bigger house :thumbup:

Hello everyone else :hi:

xxxx

I've got MWs too later.. 32 weeks check up.... 32 weeks! Wooooo! :yipee:

MrsMils - glad you enjoyed the hols but I would have kicked my MILs butt if she did that, I'm not surprised you were miffed with her!!!!!!!

And good luck on the DIY front - I actually helped lay laminate flooring yesterday how exciting was that :haha:

Moggy - 4am is obscene! I didn't sleep at all well last night though I kept having nightmares - very odd :wacko:

Yas - yippee for the return of OH!!!!!! :happydance:

Just been to midwife and bump has caught up so measuring fine, and his head is just above my pelvis which is why I feel like he's going to fall out sometimes as he is headbutting me apparently :haha:

Dining room looks fab after painting and flooring will get on DHs case now for piccies of that.........tiler coming tomorrow so should have bathroom finished piccies end of this week too wooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!

Hope you are all having a nice Monday! :flower:

oh said as long as ben likes what will be new school, i always get my own way:haha: had growth scan today, she couldnt do pics as baby to big and they dont come out very good, i had them at 28 wks with josh, but nevermind, she is not massive infact just the right size for 28 wks, so that good, gotta go back in 4 weeks:happydance:

Glad everything ok costgang.

I just got back from the MWs too, Bubs measuring a week ahead, but all good :)

Have a groceries order from Tesco arriving soon, between 5-7 and i'm really fretting in case they wont bring it up to my door... I live on the second floor so three flights of stairs. I usually use Asda and they always bring it to my door but there was this fab offer where you get 1000 clubcard points (so £40 worth of rewards!) if you spend £50 on your first tesco shop, so I did. I ordered 8 x 6packs of water.. that's a LOT of bottled water (I wont drink it from the tap!!) and there's no way I can get it up the stairs myself if they refuse to bring it up! Fingers crossed I get a nice driver!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->