2010 Bumps & Flushes & Dimples

few times we have had tesco the guy has put it in the kitchen for me! Fx'd you get a good one!

Any news on Zoe yet?

Bubs still measuring 4 weeks ahead but shes not worried so nor am I, no visit next week as off to mum n dads for few days so get repreive!

We had a few deliveries from Tesco and they always offered to bring it into the kitchen too. Fingers crossed your driver will too. ;)

Costgang, fingers crossed that you will also like the new house from the inside and things are okay with Ben and the new school. When will you be making a decision?

P&F, sounds like things are finally coming together for you. :thumbup:

Moggy, have I missed something? Who is Zoe? :blush:

Everyone else :hi:

we were naughty and got in through a window friday:blush: so i know what the house is like:haha: tesco policy is that if you want they will put it ion kitchen, i work for them:wacko: unfortunately, hope everyone is ok, i read then forget what ive read, sorry

Pip = Zoe is one of the August mummies, she is having her 5th baby and has been having twinges and discharge, she recently moved and was having the MW out to a home visit this afternoon, thye have now said she must go up to hosdpital so shes going up first thiing but off to bed now - she has promised to 999 if owt in the night...

Any news with you :hugs:

Great news re house Sarah :thumbup:

We had a few deliveries from Tesco and they always offered to bring it into the kitchen too. Fingers crossed your driver will too. ;)

Ahhh he did, he was lovely, he was clearly a bit gutted about the fact I had about 60 bottles of water and no lift :blush: but he took one look at my bump and wouldn't let me help. :thumbup:

Costgang there were some craaaaaaazy subsitutions though... instead of drain unblocker I got a bottle of bleach! And custard tart instead of Finest Cheesecake...?! And some other ones!

Oh and Pip I think Moggy thought she was in our August buddies thread :rofl: one of our girls Zoe might be in early labour! x

Argh, Garry is sitting on the plane in Las Palmas, it was meant to depart 15 mins ago but they've JUST announced the french air controllers have gone on strike, so now they are saying there will be possible delays of 3-9 hours!! They are trying to work out a way to fly around France apparently, there's no news online though...

Yas - Happy 32 weeks. :happydance::happydance: sorry gary is delayed though...he'll be here before you know it. :hugs:

Moggy - Good news with MW apptmt....you need to think of fundal height as uterus length..not necessarily baby size :thumbup:

Pip- Hi hun :hugs:

Costgang - Can we get you for breaking and entering on BnB :haha:

Jacs walking is coming along nicely.....was probably a bit exctied and premature on saturday....but he is walking a lot now...especially today. Still crawling too as he needs the final touch on the balance fro walking. But he will get up and walk about 60% of the time now. Which i'm loving even though he's refusing to nap at the minute :wacko: I think he's going through a faze.....we've resulted to lying with him int he bed and practically keeping him lay down.....he'll cry for a bit and eventually go to sleep most of the time. It's doing both me and hubbys head in......and they struggled in nursery today too.
Moggy - Any suggestions on the nap front? is it a faze? Should i try somethig different?

xxx

Is it a phase? Maybe, he may be so excited by the new skill that he wants to practise....or he may be growing out of needing the nap, maybe try putting the time back? When does/did he nap? Mogster went from napping about 1pm to going off around 1.45 then it got to 2pm and then he gave it up, my say 2.5 he didnt nap at all but my friend Lisa's little boy gave up his nap about 14 months :shrug: All depends on the child and why they arent napping, does he sleep well at night? What time does he go to bed/get up?

Is it a phase? Maybe, he may be so excited by the new skill that he wants to practise....or he may be growing out of needing the nap, maybe try putting the time back? When does/did he nap? Mogster went from napping about 1pm to going off around 1.45 then it got to 2pm and then he gave it up, my say 2.5 he didnt nap at all but my friend Lisa's little boy gave up his nap about 14 months :shrug: All depends on the child and why they arent napping, does he sleep well at night? What time does he go to bed/get up?

He sleeps ok at night but has been getting up earlier the past few weeks......he's slept later when he's napped better previous day :shrug: (goes to sleep between 7.15 -7.45 and now wakes up around 6am sometimes sooner...used to be 7am)
He used to nap around 11am and 2.30am for an hour each but now its all over the shop. Sometimes he'll go and sleep for am hour before lunch and then again 2 hours int he afternoon. So the past 3-4 weeks have been pretty random anyway.
He does get tired and when i pick up the signs i try him.....even tried him a bit sooner and its still a battle. Generally we can get him to go around 11-12pm (with preserverance), but if he only sleeps for an hour he'll be tired again about 2-3 but he will battle and will not go even though he'll get exhausted in the end.:wacko:

If i though he wasnt tired i woudlnt be bothered but he is.

xxx

Maybe he is ready for an earlier lunch and just an after lunch nap? Cant quite remember when Mogster gave up the morning nap but think it was around 12-13months, bit of a pain but will he snooze if you take him for a walk after lunch and get him used to the new time for sleep? Cant hurt to sleep in buggy for a couple weeks...

I thinking the early lunch and one long nap will do the trick too...as it worked in nursery last tues/wed. Was going to try last thurs but MIL ended up holding him to sleep b4 i got to pick him up even though i hinted for her not to :dohh: So i think it screwed him up as i may have gotten him into a routine...who knows...
I tried this on friday and he only slept for an hour...but if i can get it into a routine (which has always been better with) we might over come the not wanting to nap at all which seems to be a phase i think.

Had a 5.15 wake up today.....but for once managed to get him to sleep in our bed for an hour.

Routine is the way i think so will try and get it into place from thursday as i have the weekend to work with it. Thanks for the advice hun....very much appreciated. Sending a :cake: your way.

:hugs:

xxx

Penguino can blink :happydance::happydance: 29 weeks today.

Happy 29 weeks Lydia :happydance::happydance:

xxx

I love blinkin I do!

Routine is always the way to go with little men :thumbup: Hard work for you but it is worth it, have to bite MIL and explain you are da boss :gun: Be big bonus if you can establish new routine now as bubs will fit in to Jacs routine rather than both conflicting and wearing you out!

Rest up, saved you half my cake as Im off to playgroup this morning, OH of in Norfolk somewhere so got to pace myself today....hes off to Bristol AGAIN tomorrow :cry:

Happy 29 weeks hon, missed you on here:hugs:

Mmmm...cake was great :winkwink:

I should know by now that routine is key...so will try and get hubby to start tomorrow and then i'm hoping we can get somewhere over the weekend.

Thanks hun ...enjoy playgroup and dont over do it :hugs:

xxx

not overdone it but sore back sore back SORE BACK!!!!

Hope early lunch and then a nap does the trick, OH will do his bit tomorrow, amazing how good they are at getting little ones into routine as they know it is in everyones interest. Admitedly theyre also the first offenders at breaking the routine cos they get an urge to play but on the whole theyre fab!

:hi: Yas - did Garry get back ok?

Everyone else - where are you? :shrug:

Hubby doesnt really get routines....well i think he does to some extent but i can be quite rigid at time to say the least so it seems like he doesnt care lol

Quick question.....did mogster play with a kitchen..or does he now? I have an elc diso**** code and thought we could get one and keep for xmas :shrug:

xxx

Mogster loves his kitchen :thumbup: We have a sizzling kitchen we got on ebay for about £15 and then we got him some food etc with the elc discount. Best thing we got food wise was the bag for life they do - its about £10 and it cloth bag with bread, fruit, veg etc

This is prmising as they will post.... https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/elc-sizzling...m&pt=UK_Toys_PreSchool_RL&hash=item35aa1cf96e

That does look good...will keep an eye out on it. When did he get one so i knwo Jac will play with it 'properly' iykwim?
I promise this is the last question :blush:

xx

Happy 29 weeks too Claire!!!! :happydance:

Feeling rubbish today, can't get rid of the headache I've got and feeling generally under the weather...

My mum gave me their blood pressure monitor as she's so worried that I'll get eclampsia/HELLP syndrome like my sister did - it was at 29 weeks that she went into hospital with preeclamsia so she's been nagging! Thinking I'd better actually use it now and keep an eye on BP. Midwife has said that I can come in weekly now if I want to, but I figure that if I can look at it myself between appointments then it'll be easier?:shrug:

we got it for him his second xmas so he would have been bit younger than Jac will next chrimbo, Mogster also goes for the mega blok tiny tuff stuff and again has done since he was similar age, theyre great for little hands but grow with them IYKWIM, https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Mega-Blocks-...UK_Construction_Toys_Kits&hash=item3cade5c337 alsoworth keeping eye out for the little tikes too benches like these https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/little-tikes...Outdoor_Play_Equipment_LE&hash=item4aa2325630 Think if I were you would wait to see nearer xmas time as if bubs is girl you might justify more on a kitchen whereas if penguino is another boy you may prefer the tools option....either way the playfood and a toy teaset like the ones inside a big teapot is always a winner!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->