2010 Bumps & Flushes & Dimples

Lydia - Hope you feel better soon hun :hugs:

Moggy - Good thinking :thumbup: Makes sense...even to me the perosn who always wants things done last week LOL. Oh...and am going to call you by your name too...dont know why i keep calling you moggy :dohh: Hi George :hi:

xx

Moggys fine after all have Mogster, Moglet, Mog and Mr Mog too!

Friend/neighbour may even be selling kitchen come few months...will keep you posted!

Moggy it is then.....since it's the family name :haha: keep me posted about the kitchen :thumbup:

xxx

If any of you lovely women shop in Sainsburys can you keep an eye out for a Rainbow Aquadraw. It's on offer at £14.99 but sold out online and the nearest one to me is around 50 mins away.
Will pay postage and packing (shoudlnt be too much as its fairly light).

xxx

If any of you lovely women shop in Sainsburys can you keep an eye out for a Rainbow Aquadraw. It's on offer at £14.99 but sold out online and the nearest one to me is around 50 mins away.
Will pay postage and packing (shoudlnt be too much as its fairly light).

xxx

Will have a look when I'm next doing groceries, but my local one is pretty small, so I'm not sure whether they'll have things like that.

Just been with my parents and nephews for fish and chips, yummy, but not helping the dimple situation! The hot stodge has helped me feel a bit better though!:munch:

Lydia - Thanks hun :hugs: Knowing my luck they're probably sold out instore anyway. Hope you feel better...seems the F&C has done the trick :haha:
If you're not allowed dimples when preggy when are you LOL my new motto

xx

Cat is actually Jas but we call her Mrs Mog a lot of the time :shrug:

Back still sore, its the right side and always when Moglet has a spurt :sohh: Off to bed now as OH promised me a foot rub :happydance:

Will defo keep you posted bout kitchen, also aquadraw :hugs:

I am here I am here! This is what happens when I have to do work :rofl: I have also been to antenatal and things which has been cool. And I spent the weekend laying laminate flooring :rofl:

How lucky are you lot with your nice Tesco bods - I had ordered loads of heavy stuff and Ash was away - the bloke said he would put it on the step (in crates though I had requested bags knowing I was on my own) and I had to empty them all into the house myself..............bottle by bottle..........:dohh:

Claire - good to hear Jac is pottering about! We don't have a Sainsburys unfortunately :-(

Yas - is Garry back now????

Lydia - hope you are feeling better :hugs:

Moggy - how is the back and potty training?

Hello everyone I have missed :haha: The bathroom ceiling (plastered) is nearly dry so we can paint and then....................the bathroom is finished!!!!!!!! (Minus the velux window that will be on hold til we can be bothered finding another builder.......:haha:) so getting pics of the bathroom on for you maybe tonight if I get home from work - the floor was tiled yesterday and I LOVE IT! The dining room is done as well barring radiator and I LOVE IT too!!!!!!!

Tiler going to do the utility room and kitchen floors for us this week as well as his price was right :thumbup: so finally getting somewhere!!!!!!

Got to get back to work but wanted to nip on and try and catch up as been so AWOL!! Big :hugs: and bumptastic well wishes!

Thanks ladies..:flower:

Yas - So is Garry spoiling you now then?? To make up for the hols :thumbup:

Moggy - Hows the back hun? Don't see why a foot rub would have helped though :haha:

Lia - No worries hun :hugs: Glad the extesion is coming along nicely. Before you know it it'll be done and bubs will be here :cloud9:

Jac didnt get up till 6.10 am this morning...so a result of sorts. Will see how hubby gets along with his nap today :dohh:

xx

Back still giving my trouble, dreading tumble tots at lunchtime :cry: foot rub doesnt help but is nice :haha:

Potty training done :happydance: will be one in nappies in the day and both at night til am brave enough to do night time training....wil be a good few months i think as no rush on my part, seems to be common to be over 3 for boys before they try.....:shrug:

Claire had another thought about kitchen....and tool benchs....have you family around UK that come to see you? If they are likely to have the boot space it is worth keeping eye on kitchens and toolbenches as they often go cheaply if theyre for collection so if you have family who can collect you can grab a BARGAIN!!! Would say you could collect from them but if you go see em with bubs and Jac you are not gonna have any spare carboot space :nope: Any progress on deciding which car?

Hi P&F - working hard again :haha: sure you ar4e, sounds all go at home :thumbup: cant wait for the pics!

Yas - guess you are busy being spoiled :thumbup: Nice one :yipee:

Everyuone else :hugs: and :hi:

Foot rub, yum!

I was lucky enough to be the physio's demo girl last night for nice massage help - foolish women who were too shy to volunteer :haha:

Mad wusses! Go you and a free foot rub, I have been elbowing you outta the way! :haha:

^ me too!! I'd sooooo love a pedicure, in fact I think i'll go begging for one when the mister gets home tomorrow!

Yep i've been busy being spoilt and just enjoying having him home, he brought me lots of super thoughtful pressies and some for Bean, he's back at work today though so on goes life.

I've got my NCT classes this Friday and Saturday and i'm all excited.. and nervous! It's 9-530 and i'm SO tired all the time (damn low iron) I have no idea how i'm going to handle such a long day! My best friend is coming with me as she's preggo too, so will benefit from them too.

Ack, I really need to go to Sainsburys but so can't be bothered- I had that massive Tesco delivery on Monday but since I ordered it at 1am (sleep deprived brain :dohh:) I ordered tons of drinks and bottled water and cleaning products, a meal for yesterday, and nothing else :dohh: :dohh: :dohh: £70 shop and no actual food!! Oops!

Lia that sucks about your delivery man, I had such problems with Sainsburys in my old flat, the straw that broke the camels back for me was when it was pissing down with rain last Dec and the bloke piled all the stuff up outside my door in the rain before he rang my doorbell- £200s worth- he had to park around the corner cos it was a red route so he just left it all sitting there while going back and forth. When I opened the door I asked him if he could bring it all into the hallway so I could go through the list (I had problems before with sainsburys leaving stuff off the list!) and he refused saying he was in a hurry, and if I wanted to check it to do it there on the street, at 930pm in the pitch black and pouring rain!!! I just snapped and told him to bring it in so I could check it or take it back- and the asshole thanked me for wasting his time and took the stuff back!! I was speechless!!! Sainsburys sent me £25 vouchers as an apology but I gave them to my nan and changed to Asda!!

I love Asda :thumbup: Wish they delivered here but no so we go to them :happydance:

Right off to Tumble Tots I go :cry: sore back sore back SORE BACK!!!!

Yay Yas - glad you've been spoilt! You deserve it! :flower:

Do you have low iron then? I've had to start taking iron tablets after my bloods results the other week (so it was worth the half an hour of trying to get some blood out of me!!), the doctors rang me 5 times while I was in Mallorca - despite me ringing straight back and saying that I was abroad and would pick them up on my return. Is that possibly a cause for my tiredness then?

I'm feeling a lot better today thanks girls, headache seems to have gone and I'm feeling a lot more 'awake' - fish and chips was definitely medicinal!! :haha:

Moggy - really hope your back starts to feel better (why not try some fish and chips??!!:haha:), have you seen a chiropractor?

Lia - sounds like you're really cracking on with the house, thats great. Don't work too hard!!

DH's day off tomorrow - we're going shopping for baby things and to take his parent's new car for a spin (we share three cars between the four of us, so I'm very lucky to drive their two nice ones, whoever gets my grubby clio - which always smells of dog/horse - gets the short straw!). Then on Friday we're building the nursery furniture!! I'll take a pic if we get it done without killing each other! :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->