2010 Bumps & Flushes & Dimples

Lydia yep excessive tiredness is a big side effect of low iron... My levels dropped to 10-something, then 9-something despite me taking the tablets. They made me so sickly and other gross side effects, but they did help with the tiredness. I've bought Spatone now instead as it's much gentler on my tummy, take 2-3 of those a day and one iron tab every other day (instead of taking the iron tabs twice a day like i'm meant to) and so far it's not too bad on my tummy.

I loooove building furniture, can't wait to see the pics!!

Im dead :cry: V embarrassing as almost keeled over once there, was hot and feeling funny from the walk up, sit down and glass of water helped so finished the shesh, OH came to pick us up and drop us home, hes off to Bristol now :cry: Gonna have lunch with Mogster and may resort to dvd for him so can sit down and close my eyes....fish makes me sick at the moment but love the smell of chips n salt n vinegar just cant eat many as get full so quick, might go chew on my sponge though :oops:

Thanks ladies:hugs:

Claire we got TT mag and has some half price toys in there, its in plastic still but will flick through later and tell you the bargains :thumbup:

Oh Moggymay!!!! :hug: don't know what to say except definitely stick a dvd on and shut your eyes for five mins xx

Yas - Glad you got spoilt...you deserve it :hugs:

Moggy - Awww......hope you feel better now and you had a chance for a 5 min shut eye :hugs: Hope you find a bargain even though my brain cant decode TT LOL

xxx

hi everyone, moggy hope your feeling better, not read anything else yet:blush: well saw house yesterday and managed to talk rob round:happydance: she offered it us straight away, im getting keys on the 28th and we will be in by 1st august, need tol take my time,lol Ben is going to lok at a new school tomorrow so all isa good

good news on house :thumbup:

TT is tumble tots Claire or torture by toddlers for preggo mums!

No shut eye but feeling more awake - probably due to too many Mars Planets :dohh:

Back still sore but OH away so lonely and lurking on here....you ok Yas, your FB doesnt sound too +ve......ex trouble? :hugs:

:hi: everyone else....Pip where are you?

Great news on the house!

Moggy - yowch! Feel for you hun can't be pleasant :nope:

Yas - hope NCT classes go well, we are enjoying our hospital ones

AFM work was the worst ever I had my exam board and the academics were pants though they did take me out for a fancy lunch which was a really nice change....

Spent half hour up at antenatal ward tonight monitoring bubs as lazy boy not moved......monitor was showing he was though, just couldn't feel it :wacko: they're going to ring me in the morning when registrar can look at chart and see if he has moved / if they want me back in. Registrar was 'otherwise engaged' as we heard a woman in the beginnings of yelpy labour - I was quite traumatised by her anguished wailings :dohh:

Off to shower as totally knackered - might be able to get babs moving a bit :thumbup:

:hugs: P&F hope you are ok? Shower should get him moving, Moglet likes shower gel rubbed on whilst we sing and Mogster makes us all sing Bodywash to the tune of Lets Get Physical - works for Moglet, just hope he has better musical taste on the outside :wacko:

:hugs: P&F hope you are ok? Shower should get him moving, Moglet likes shower gel rubbed on whilst we sing and Mogster makes us all sing Bodywash to the tune of Lets Get Physical - works for Moglet, just hope he has better musical taste on the outside :wacko:

I am thank you - little monkey is moving they said so guess that's better than him not moving....just hard when am so used to feeling it!

:hugs:

Now chuckling away at your shower antics - blatantly off to try that now :haha: :thumbup:

Lia - Glad all was ok hun....if your still worried though go back...that's what they're there for :thumbup: I've had quiet days and ahve eventually felt something faint really low down or somethign so i think it's down to bubs moving to a strange position. But if it was on going i woudl get checke dout too :hugs: Bubs is just keeping you on your toes :hugs:

Moggy - Ah ok.....had thought that but though i was wrong and it was an accronym for a shop or something :blush: All of my family live within 5 miles from me so i dont have the option of family pickup elsewhere in the country. Not to worry..i will find somethign...even if its new and i get a diso**** code or something. :hugs:

xx

Bodywash, bodywash, babies having bodywash, bodywa....sh, bo-bo-bo-bodywash etc

try looking out for smoby/berchet kitchens too as they made the elc kitchen before elc stopped saying they did and called them all elc kitchens....!

Bodywash, bodywash, babies having bodywash, bodywa....sh, bo-bo-bo-bodywash etc
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

That is hysterical!! I was experimenting with songs earlier (in the house on my own and treating myself to the season finale of glee!) - baby went crazy when I sang queen. But I don't know if that was because it loved or hated my singing!!! (I'm somewhat tone deaf...) :haha:

Lia - sorry you've had a miserable afternoon, hope bubs perks up and starts kicking you in the ribs tonight! Make sure you go back and get checked again if you're worried though :hugs:

try looking out for smoby/berchet kitchens too as they made the elc kitchen before elc stopped saying they did and called them all elc kitchens....!

Okey doke.....you know everythign dont you :haha:. Wish i lived near you.....would be great to natter properly ...but i would probably end up bankrupt as you'd find me so many bargains :rofl::rofl:

xx

:rofl:

Admit it you will be singing it in your next shower...!

I just found myself singing it now and I'm not even in the shower! If I can't sleep tonight because its on my head I'm blaming you!! (and if my DH has me sectioned because I'm singing about bodywash :loopy: you'll have to come and explain!!)

I'm singing it to the tune of that song "lollipop, lollipop, oh lolly-lollipop!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->