2010 Bumps & Flushes & Dimples

:rofl: you ladies all have me laughing with this talk of singing!!! Let's get physical but with bodywash lyrics...and queen! LOL!!

I will have to try and sing to Bean...see what happens!

xo

ok so who sang to their bump in the shower this morning? Hands up...?

:shower::dance::loopy::rofl:

Morning Moggy, I'm here. :hi: Sorry I have been a bit quiet. Off to work in a minute, but will post more later.

Have a great day everyone. I will try, even though I will be at work. :(

Pip- Hi hun :hugs:

Moggy - I forgot :blush: But it's running through my head as i type now.....:haha:

xxx

Garry is giving up smoking today- eeeeeeeeeeeek! His decision (although i'm bloody glad since I HATE it) so fingers crossed for us please. :D

Yas - Good for him :thumbup: I gave up 2.5 years ago and never looked back....having Jac has helped me as i dont think about it at all. Hubby isnt a smoker which also helped (my ex was a smoker too). If you need any support you know where i am :hugs:

xxx

Yay for you, Claire :D well done!!

I think it's all about the motivation for him really... he's smoked for 30 years (shocking or what!) but is at the point of his life now where he's not getting any younger, and this baby has really started making him think about his mortality! Plus I think he's getting sick of going outside and downstairs for a fag cos he wont smoke around me!

Any tips on how I can support him?? x

Hi ladies!!! I'm back!! What have I missed? Moggy are you ok, I haven't gone back through all the old threads but can see you haven't been well.

Yas that is great news about Gary giving up smoking. I really hate it and am like a blood hound at the moment sniffing it out from miles away. It was hard on holiday as people were allowed to smoke wherever so we were constantly trying to move away from them.

We had a lovely time though. It was so relaxing, just lying by the pool. Little Fishy was so active! xx

Yas - a woman I worked with did it using spring onions - every time she wanted a cigrette she started eating a spring onion, never got beyond a couple of bites, she got the mini ones from M&S so she could carry them around or have them in her desk drawer for when she got the urge to pop out at work. Onion breath got her in the end and the embarrassment of it on the bus home made her give up the alternative BUT she did stop smoking too so :thumbup: see it more as a girl thing tho...?

Maybe get him some little pics of Bean on a key ring fob so when he goes to get ciggies out his pocket he can pull out an inspiring pic of his little man - if that doesnt give him the focus not sure what would, heard patches can help but never smoked so dont know sorry.

Good luck Garry - great thing to try and do...maybe he could reward himself by putting the money hed spend on ciggies in a jar for something for Bean from him - eg special outfit or a daddy carrier you know the backpack ones for when theyre bigger...?

Well done Garry! My parents gave up some years ago now (v heavy smokers) and have never looked back. They avoided places where they would normally smoke (ie pubs and stuff) which is less of an issue these days I guess. They also didn't go to family parties for a while.....as they all smoke a LOT and it would have been difficult :thumbup:

Totally singing bodywash at work, must be crackers!

Hospital rang me back this morning they are happy with the ctg results but booking me in with antenatal on Tuesday afternoon just to check again. He seems to be wriggling a little more today so he might have moved back to somewhere I can feel him I guess :thumbup:

Hope you are all good - back to work for me :hugs:

Hi Ladies!!

Ann so happy to have you back!

Yas: Happy yo hear Garry is trying to quit!

P&F: Happy to hear you got good results!!

Unfortunately I am still waiting for results. :-( the nurse at the hospital told me last Friday when I was in that the results would be available laster that day so for sure by Monday my MW could check them. So I called Monday morning and left a message and now it's Thursday morning and I haven't heard a thing. I am really hoping that the Glucose test and the urine analysis were both good results otherwide I will be very dissapointed in their care of the situation. :-(

Anyway, 29 weeks for me and Ann today YAY!!! Anyone know when our ticker is moving up next?

Here is my belly pic!
https://i798.photobucket.com/albums/yy270/wishing4bfp/09-10/29Weeks.jpg

xo

Thanks guys, i'll tell him!! The spring onions trick is a good idea, as is the keyring one, I'm going to order one now- thanks :D

I know he can do it... just gotta go through these first couple of weeks.

Go Garry :thumbup: Id buy him some mints too Yas - spring onion breath is harsh :dohh:

LOL!!!!!!

I'm just stocked up on fruits and biccies and stuff and lots of his faves. He's just called to say he had a BLAZING barny with his stepdad (who is his business partner) today- which is MASSIVELY out of character for them both... neither are fighters and they've never argued before... something tells me his temper is running high- eek!

calls for angel delight! Always calms me down :shrug: and Mogster and Mr Mog love it too :thumbup: Extra treat for Garry as he is giving up ciggies make him an Angel D milkshake - mmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yipee:

Hope he isnt too narked when he gets home :hugs:

This just in!!!!! MW just called me and All my results came back fine!!!
No Gestational Diabetes, No UTI and no anemia it seems!!
YAY!!!!
xo

congrats 4 29 weeksw ladies,that will be me on sat:happydance: im off on hols 2moro so wont be around next week, have fun:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->