2010 Bumps & Flushes & Dimples

I BF Mogster on the sofa in the day and in bed at night, the chair was nice but iinconvenient for night feeds to start and I tended to be downstairs in the day for feeds - had a BIG square cushion behind me and sports capped water botle at my side by day and water and biccies by my bed at night with big V pillow

OMG A whole packet :rofl: bet it was yummy! If it makes you feel any better I asked my mum why one packet used to feed 5 for dessert when we were kids and now we struggle to feed 3 and its because the packet is smaller - good news for those who ate the whole pack it was a triple portion not a quintruple one :haha:

Saw doc this morning, belly button pain is bubs pushing the inside of my belly button sideways, he also diagnosed carpal tunnel on both sides and said Moglet should arrive within 4 weeks - OMG!!!

Hi Ladies!!

Lydia, just read your post...I can't say which is best because obviously I have never breastfed...but DH and I bought a rocker/recliner for the nursery. It pretty much looks like the picture I attached.

But some of my friends have said just like Moggy that they rarely BF in the nursery...that they did it more on the couch.:shrug: Oh well....we bought that chair because we knew we could use it in the living room once I was no longer BFing so that's still what we'll do.

Hope everyone is having a good day!! I have no clue what I will do today! There are so many things I want to get done...but then if I do too much I hurt all over!

Yas-How was Garry first smoke free day?

xo

Attachments

• CN-4609-Laredo-Chocolate.jpg
    CN-4609-Laredo-Chocolate.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 1
Brigitte - hooray for the results! :thumbup:

Costgang - enjoy the holiday!!!!!!!!!!!

Moggy - I love angel delight..........DH doesn't get it??? :shrug: Belly button still in for me but looking flat! Also - 4 WEEKS??????? OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yas - I'm sure Garry will be fine at the NCT class though it's a shame your friend can't go!

Pip - position probably is making you uncomfy I have heard there are massages that can help move him but I don't know more as mine has gone straight down and ready :dohh: MW may know though? And birthing ball is a really good idea, physio at antenatal suggested that :thumbup: Exactly same as a gym ball.

Hello anyone I have missed :haha:

AFM back to hospital on Tuesday they have just referred me for another CTG and to see the registrar (apologies if already told you this my brain is mush......) but feeling a bit more that Weds, just not as much as normal.......think everything is okay else they'd have had me back already :thumbup:

Work stupidly busy and starting to freak out about how much for me to do.....but getting there :thumbup: just need to get through next week and then things settle a little....

Now I want Angel Delight.........and lots and lots of sleep :sleep: Hope you are all good - I will be more awake at weekend and get on properly with the house pics :thumbup:

:hug: to everyone and their dimples!

MrsM - am off to visit my Mum and Dad next week, should owt happen when we are there do you know which hospital we should aim for...? They live in Wymondham now which is 11 mies south west of Norwich...

No angel D left in the cupboard :nope: trip to Waitrose in the morning I think! Having chinese for tea as first evening of OH hols AND cos he should have no more trips away now til Moglet arrives :yipee: just normal 8-5 days :happydance:

Brig we used the chair in the nursery once Moster moved out of our room and later we used it for night-time stories, we only sold it on as we dont have the space in the nursery as we also have a kingsize bed in there now we lost our spare room :dohh:

Moggy - OMG 4 weeks ...... exciting though :happydance::happydance: Glad hubby is on normal days for you. :hugs:
Decided to order a new elc kitchen today. Figured it would be well worth it even if we have another boy.....arent all the top chefs male (on TV anyway) :shrug: Had a 20% off discount and free delivery so not too bad really. Especially as i already have a tool set for Jac as a pressie from the new baby when he/she arrives :winkwink:

Lia - Dont over do it at work hun...remember you have more thna you to look after :hugs:

Brigitte - Love the chair....i didnt get one for the nursery and i FF...but i wish i had one. Handy for the nights when youre trying to re-settle the baby.

Lydia - Are you going to post some nursery pics for us...i want to see :blush:

Pip - Hi hun...happy weekend to you too :hugs:

Ive also had some butterscotch angel delight today....it was yummy :toothpick: Jac had some but not much...and ther'e only half of the stuff left. I so want to eat the rest but will wait till hubby is home form work....and if he doesnt want it..its gone :haha:
Luckily i already have another pack for tomorrow.....:haha:

xxx

Evening all! Just attempted to watch the football at in-laws (with DH and a few others), my stupid comments seem to have got worse since being preggers (brain doesn't engage before mouth):dohh:, so have left them to it!!

Moggy - Norfolk & Norwich hospital will definitely be your closest, its probably only about 15 minutes from Wymondham I would guess, really nice, new hospital. I can't believe Moglet will arrive in the next 4 weeks - how exciting!!! Brill that OH won't be away again, that must make you feel more relaxed about the 4 weeks! Enjoy the chinese (I'm v jealous!) :thumbup:

Thanks for the tip on chairs ladies, I've fitted the big armchair into the nursery, its really comfy and cosy, so even if I don't end up feeding in there much, it looks nice!!! I tried to convince DH to let me buy a scrummy nursing chair, but he wasn't convinced! :shrug:

Pip - when I was on my lilo (with the hole!) the baby turned around completely, so maybe try swimming or build yourself a little nest of cushions/pillows so you can lay on your front for 20 minutes?

Hi Claire! I'll try and take some tomorrow so you can have a peek, we've still got to put the colourful wallpaper animals up on the wall and we've got a big yellow rug coming hopefully, so it looks a little neutral at the moment, but I'm so pleased with the furniture, I can't wait to be able to use the room! :happydance:

I really want angel delight now, but none in the house thank goodness (I'm in on my own so I'd definitely be at risk of eating the whole pack again! :haha: Oh, and good to know that the packs aren't as large as they used to be, I couldn't work out how my mum used to get 5 portions out of it when we were little!).

Hi Claire! I'll try and take some tomorrow so you can have a peek, we've still got to put the colourful wallpaper animals up on the wall and we've got a big yellow rug coming hopefully, so it looks a little neutral at the moment, but I'm so pleased with the furniture, I can't wait to be able to use the room! :happydance:

I really want angel delight now, but none in the house thank goodness (I'm in on my own so I'd definitely be at risk of eating the whole pack again! :haha: Oh, and good to know that the packs aren't as large as they used to be, I couldn't work out how my mum used to get 5 portions out of it when we were little!).

Cant wait to see them :thumbup: I'm not convinced that there's 3 portions now...possibly 1 1/2 :haha:

xxx

my Mum used to easily get 5 portions out of it and we struggle to get 3 these days even in the same bowls! :dohh: Still get to lick the spoon though, remember mixing it with the winding balloon whisk back in the day, electric now though :shrug: Wish we had some, but Waitrose is closed!

While we are still talking about Angel Delight, let me tempt you even further. We always crumble a Flake on top (one Flake between the portions) of the Butterscotch AD. Have you ever tried that? If not, you just have to try it, it is sooo yummy.

My favourite dessert at the moment is Strawberries...with Cream. So it's a wee bit healthy. :haha:

Thanks everyone for your tips on getting the LO to move. I'll give things a try on the weekend. :thumbup:

Pip we use Belgian chocolate chips - mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Im loving strawberries too and green grapes and more bizarrely flour tortillas

Sponge is best still though :oops:

I often put tinned fruit in a bowl then angel delight and crumbly flake on top, yum!

I am going to look lovingly at DH and see if he will make me some NOW!!!

You lot are killing me.....the AD is in the fridge and hubby isnt home for another hour :cry: will i make it...or will i eat it and hide the evidence :blush:

Moggy - Didnt get any freebies...gutted but i have plenty of time to get extras like playfood and stuff....considering this is a xmas pressie LOL. Had some spare cash for a change this month so thought it was practical...since money will be tight again coming up to xmas with being on mat leave.

xxx

very practical! And it will get played with! Tesco do a plastic teapot with a teaset inside so lots of cups plates etc and free storage :thumbup: Mogster cooks cars so food is optional but a great thing to request when folks ask what he wants for xmas!

Eat the evidence - I wont say owt :winkwink:

pah - no extras you got 20% off AND free delivery what more do you want? Angel Delight :rofl:

pah - no extras you got 20% off AND free delivery what more do you want? Angel Delight :rofl:

YYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSS :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I see me having to buy more tomorrow just in case ...and a few flakes too :haha:

xxx

And something tells me hubby wont be interested in the AD when he gets home...so i have a feeling its already mine anyway......... if not there will be serious crying LOL

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->