2010 Bumps & Flushes & Dimples

If this is ms.. it's going to be a breeze!! Whoo hoo!! Thanks ladies x

Hi Ladies,

You guys have been busy chatting away since I last posted.

Fish&chips, I think it could be ms, because if it's nausea then thats ms.

Moggymay, I would check with the hospital first to make sure its ok.

Pink&fluffy & Moggymay, I hope your scans go well. I have one booked for Wednesday. I was hoping they would have booked me for Tuesday, since that's my birthday.

I hope the rest of you ladies are doing well.

xoxo

Hi.,....

DeDe80- So ...... is your birthday today or next week? If it is today....Happy Brithday :happydance: ....if it's next week ignore the message and i'll send another one next week :haha:

Was queasy on and off all day yesterday....had a few bouts again this morning but not as much as yesterday so i'm hoping it's a one off. I did have a moment when i felt sick at lunchtime but that was down to eating so much rubbish to try and combat the MS...obviously it had the wrong effect :blush:

xx

Scared of flying altogether to be honest. Flew to Malta one year and spent the whole holiday fretting about the flight back.

It's the take off and landing - I don't like being 'at an angle' I think if that makes sense and it goes really fast, you know like on a rollercoaster?

I went to Australia last year, and it was such a big plane for long haul that you barely felt anything or noticed take off, so I was mostly fine for that. But then did a short hop again on an easyjet style flight and felt every bump and the turbulance was much worse (or noticeable at least).

Haven't done many flights without the aid of sedative since the first one freaked me out so much but obviously can't do that now with bubs on board so am a little worried!

Especially as it's with easyjet - last time we flew with them, we got there first so we were 'priority A'. They didn't tell us that 'priority A' was still overruled by anyone with kids or elderly......that left me and DH, and one other couple.....so I couldn't even sit next to DH while I was freaking out!

I am just a bit of a scaredy cat really and get very panicky. There was a girl on a flight once who kept her i-pod on while taking off when they said turn everything off, and I completely went mental :wacko:

Is that weird....lol. Give me a ferry anyday :haha: At least I know it's okay to fly thanks ladies, just have to get myself on the plane now :haha:

pinkandfluffy - have you tried contacting easyjet and saying that a) you are a nervous flier and b) that you are pregnant, you could request that they seat you at the front of the plane to make the flight more comfortable for you and bubs. You would be overuled if there are lots flying with littleuns who need a bassinet seat but should be okay otherwise. Cant hurt and if you dont ask they cant offer! Good luck hon :hugs:

pinkandfluffy - have you tried contacting easyjet and saying that a) you are a nervous flier and b) that you are pregnant, you could request that they seat you at the front of the plane to make the flight more comfortable for you and bubs. You would be overuled if there are lots flying with littleuns who need a bassinet seat but should be okay otherwise. Cant hurt and if you dont ask they cant offer! Good luck hon :hugs:

Thanks hun no I think I will do that - told them last time I was a nervous flyer, and they said get here first you will be priority A.....neglecting to tell me that priority A still isn't first lol...... but now I have the preggo route to try to I am going to get them :gun:

Moggymay-congrats on 25% :happydance::happydance:

I'm extatic today too...7 weeks today.....:yipee::yipee::yipee:

xxx

Hi.,....

DeDe80- So ...... is your birthday today or next week? If it is today....Happy Brithday :happydance: ....if it's next week ignore the message and i'll send another one next week :haha:

xx

Hi, my birthday was Jan. 12th. I had a nice time. DH took me out to eat and then I went home and rested because I was tried. My scan is today. I am worried and excited.

You at 7 weeks. :happydance:

Moggymay at 25%. :dance:

DeDe80- Sounds like you had a great birthday.....your scan today can be a belated birthday present for you...Good luck and enjoy. Remember to post your scan pic when you come back. :hugs:

xxx

Happy 7 weeks Claire!!!! :happydance:

One more day for you and I Fish&Chips!!

So how is everyone feeling? The MS is slowly sucking me in I think. It started with a day here or a day there feeling ill for a few minutes, but now I am finding myself having trouble eating again. Everything sounds disgusting and I spend the better part of the morning trying not to gag. Oh well all for bean right!??

xx

Sounds similar to me. Even thinking about what to eat makes me feel ill, let alone eating it! Today hasn't been so bad but I'm at home where I have a lot more choice of what to eat. I'm loosing lots of weight which is a bit weird!

Wooo congrats ladies :thumbup:

Dede hope your scan went well!!!!

Mine is TOMORROW arrrrggghhhh!!!!! Too exciting. And a lovely day off work with a lie in :haha: soooo knackered today could have fell asleep at work :rofl:

Happy Wednesday all! :thumbup:

pinkandfluffy- good luck with the scan...remember we need to see some pics :blush: oh and you need to master sleeping with your eyes open :haha:

My MS is so much better today and i hope it stays that way....and i've had my first real cravings.....peanut butter which i shouldnt eat as i have mild eczema (so has Jac) as it's all linked to the peanut allergy thing :shrug: but i want it soooo much i cant not have it....i know it'll pass though....had 3 sandwiches already today..:blush: Don't know if i believe all theses things anyway...the only thing i do stay away from is liver as that can harm development.....
Oh and i also fancy corned beef sandwiches...and i cant stand the damn thing usually......i might have to get some tomorrow:haha:

Fishandchips/mamabird - Hope you feel better soon. :hugs:

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back