2010 Bumps & Flushes & Dimples

*is still sans AD*............

And has no idea where DH is but I can hear him doing DIY related activities. That doesn't sound like making AD............:haha:

If you manage to eat 'just a spoonful' - you have FAR more self-control than me....!!! :haha:

P&F - hope he hurries up and makes you some!!!

Ok...I will sounda daft...but what is this dessert you ladies keep talking about today!??

Ok...I will sounda daft...but what is this dessert you ladies keep talking about today!??

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Angel_Delight

It is available in different flavours, my favourite being Butterscotch. If you want to try it, PM me your address and I will send you a pack. Is it allowed to send food abroad these days? :shrug:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Angel_Delight

It is available in different flavours, my favourite being Butterscotch. If you want to try it, PM me your address and I will send you a pack. Is it allowed to send food abroad these days? :shrug:

Mmmm!!! Now I want Angel delight! lol! You ladies seem to have all the good stuff in the UK!! And I'm not sure about mailing food Pip! lol

I got me a stash of AD! Butterscotch and chocolate and to be healthy a strawberry one too - have at least gone for the sugar fee one :blush: and will make sure to put one less choc chip on top in mind of healthiness :haha:

Wow 4 weeks Moggy?! This is all going so fast!

Mrsmils, I kept thinking of your lilo when I was on holiday as I was so desperate to lie on my front. Wish I had bought one now!

I'm glad I'm not the only one who doesn't think you can get 3 portions out of angel delight. There's definitely only 1 or 2 maximum!!

Pip any luck with the LO moving round?

Claire, I'm being a bit dense here but is the new kitchen a real one or a toy one?!! LOL!

Would you all stop talking about angel delight, flakes, chocolate chips etc?! I've put on 2 stone so far and my MIL asked me about my weight the other week!!! MUST.....STOP....EATING.....THE.....CAKES....

Brigitte, angel delight is a powder that you add milk to and it becomes like a very thick milkshake type thing that you eat with a spoon. It's very creamy, sweet and yummy!!! I tell myself it's a good way of getting my calcium!! xxx

I reckon you must be able to post angel delight? It's powdery and dried and in a packet isn't it - shouldn't be dodgy? I got no angel delight, in fact DH was in a huffy mood last night and went out silly late, I don't know where.....that made me grumpy :growlmad:

This morning he has woken up in a better mood and is cracking on with the DIY. He is probably just doing too much here and at work........Maybe he will make me some for lunch??? I could do it if I could reach the cupboards at the moment :rofl: he has just plumbed the washer/drier back in though now the tiling is complete so life is returning a little to normal :thumbup:

I have a driving lesson this AM - not had any all week as work has been so busy :dohh:

Nice weekend plans? Anyone? My parents are visiting tomorrow - and I have to cook............errrrrrrr..............:haha:

Thanks to you lot I'm gagging for some Angel Delight now- I haven't had any for years... mmmm, butterscotch... GAH! I shall have to buy some today!

Day 3 of no smoking... he had a bad time yesterday evening and got a bit narky then low at one point, bless him, but he pushed through! Today we're having to keep super busy, apparently the third day is the hardest? But I really wanna be curled up in bed, I feel rotten :(. He's xboxing now (the new game was a great idea and he's loving that i'm not nagging him for playing it!) and then we're going out for lunch... then ikea... then pets at home... *exhausted already*

Moggy - Waitrose must be empty of AD now :haha:

Ann - Its a toy kitchen :rofl: https://www.elc.co.uk/toy/sizzlin-kitchen-with-accessories/

PIp - Hope LO is moving like a monkey today for you :hugs:

Yas - Well done Gary :thumbup: It wil be hard on you too hun...but well worth if he cna get through the next weeks...it only gets easier then..:hugs:

Lia - I reckon hubby should make you a double protion to make up for it :haha:

I had to share mine last night.....which is probably good on the hips :haha: I asked hubby casually if he wanted some...he made a face and made a comment and said yes anyway....then after he ate his portion he admitted to sneaking a spoonful of it before i'd asked him...he loved it too :haha:

xxx

Bum.. just been to Tesco and now I'm back I've realised I forgot to buy AD!!!! Agghhhh!!

Oh no!!!! :haha: must put it on our shopping list!!!

Yas - my dad quit when he had his hips replaced, as the hospital told him that after 3 days that the nicotine was out of his system, so then it was just a case of breaking the habit (which don't get me wrong, is the hard bit!).

So maybe that's why day 3 is bad!

He is doing so well though :thumbup:

Go Garry! What is the game? If he likes watching bike racing theres almost 4 hours of racing from Silverstone on BBCi and BBC2 tomorrow :thumbup: Otherwise guess its x-box and angel D!

Sad times - DH caught me up a ladder trying to rummage in a cupboard for angel d............not only did he tell me off, there isn't any in the cupboard. Oh dear...:nope:

Sad times - DH caught me up a ladder trying to rummage in a cupboard for angel d............not only did he tell me off, there isn't any in the cupboard. Oh dear...:nope:

:rofl: Feeling a little bit guilty for starting you all off, just a little bit, maybe will go get some AD to make myself feel beter :haha

Glad you didnt hurt yourself up the ladder :hugs:

Was relying on it to get me through the night :haha: DH is out tonight so it's just me - though hes driving so won't be drinking and can get back if needs be lol

Quick call him home EMERGENCY!! No Angel D in the cupboard...

Domino's pizza for us tonight and gues what's for afters? That's right: Angel Delight. :)

MamaBird, I had a look online and there are no restricitions sending food from the UK. Do you know of any receiving into Canada?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->