2010 Bumps & Flushes & Dimples

LOL P&F!! Yep Willy Harness is probably not a great idea! Glad you all like the names. It's so exciting having one picked out now!

Whoop for the box move Ann and Brig! :happydance:

Ann - do you get a 32 week scan? How exciting! I wish I was having another, I can't wait to see the baby again!

I'm also loving all of the name lists! DH and I really need to get our thinking caps on, we've had a few names on a shortlist for a while, but I really feel like I need some more options!! Yas - Jasper was one of our faves, but then DH's cousin named his dog Jasper :growlmad: and we see them quite a bit as they are the same age as us, so thats put a stop to that, but Kiarad is my favourite too. Front runner for boys at the moment is Walter, but we also like George and Alexander. Girls - Alice, Edith or Minnie (last two are family names) - thoughts? :shrug:

Hope your hips feel better Lia, I used to get really achey after driving lessons, I think its because you're so tense for so long! Being pregnant isn't going to help that either!!

Moggy and Yas - hope you're feeling a bit better :hugs:

Oh - and DH also now likes Sidney?

Willy Harness is brilliant - I think if we had that option DH would be tempted to do that just to be able to constantly giggle about it!

Hello......:flower:

Willy Harness :rofl::rofl:

Yas/Moggy - Hope you feel better today huns :hugs:

Both me and hubby like ben but every welsh middle name sounds odd with it.....:shrug: so i think its off our list.

Faves so far.....
Ana Lois
Lois Erin
Mari Lois
Efa
Nel
Owain Sion
Sion Amlyn
Noa Llyr
Ben Dover (only joking....LOL)

Car is sorted finally......had a good drive today..the one we wanted didnt feel as good and the brakes and steering felt wobbly...so we opted for the younger model with less milage...more expensive but better in the long run. Will get it week today :happydance:

Consultant apptmt went ok....basically said its my decision and they'll support me either way...i suppose more so with my previous experience. She still gave me aleaflet on VBAC though :haha:... cheeky lol.....i'll get a csection booking date when i see her again at 35.5 weeks. Everything else was all good :thumbup: So all in all the week has tured out a lot better than it started :thumbup:

Happy weekend ladies :hugs:

xxx

LOVE those names Claire! Am just having a panic about car seats and Ford Focus'. Have read on another forum that the seatbelts aren't long enough, although you can buy a base which the seat belt will go around if you don't have an isofix. Am looking in to it now.

LOVE those names Claire! Am just having a panic about car seats and Ford Focus'. Have read on another forum that the seatbelts aren't long enough, although you can buy a base which the seat belt will go around if you don't have an isofix. Am looking in to it now.

So am i :haha: I forgot to check that it had isofix points...presume they were standard :dohh: But ford had them as optional up until sept 2007...so even though they were free you had to ask for them to be put in before then. OUr car was registered June 2007. I phoned up the garage 20 mins ago and he's going to check for me........you can always get seatbelt extensions...but i already have the isofix base as its soooo much easier. I think you can add them retrospectively but might cost around £40.....will see when he calls back....

tick tock......

xxx

xxx

FX Claire. Think we might get the base anyway. I didn't know you could use a base if you didn't have isofix which we don't. How stupid is it that you had to request them before 2007!!!

isofix worth it if you can get it :thumbup: much easier for seat fixing, also you know bubs is anchored to the carseat and the carseat anchored to the car, saying that I think its more important when they are in the forward facing seat to have that IYKWIM

FX Claire. Think we might get the base anyway. I didn't know you could use a base if you didn't have isofix which we don't. How stupid is it that you had to request them before 2007!!!

I only knew as my first car seat was a M&P one which i got 2nd hand froma friend at work...and i also had the non isofix base. Isofix is so much easier though.
I suppose it was Fords way of saving cash if they made it 'optional' ...he still hasnt phoned back so i bet he's might be scrambling to sort soemthing out and thye are not installed ...... only time will tell.
xx

isofix worth it if you can get it :thumbup: much easier for seat fixing, also you know bubs is anchored to the carseat and the carseat anchored to the car, saying that I think its more important when they are in the forward facing seat to have that IYKWIM

Ikwym but i think the seatbelt hold is more secure forward facing though.......we have a cheaper britax prince in one car and the maxicosi axiss in the other and both are rock solid and seatbelt secured. :thumbup:

xxx

Mrs Mils I love Alice and George! My friend just called her babba George though. :D

Another vote for a base here if the car doesn't have isofix, so much less stress and they resell well on ebay too :) oooh btw Claire we finally fitted the car seat in Garrys car last week and it's fab! Thanks again :hugs:

Another vote for a base here if the car doesn't have isofix, so much less stress and they resell well on ebay too :) oooh btw Claire we finally fitted the car seat in Garrys car last week and it's fab! Thanks again :hugs:

Am so glad you're happy with it :hugs:

xx

Well ....the car deosnt have the isofix points ...but the main housing must be there as i can buy the kit from ford for £16. Dont know how much it'll cost to fit them as servicing had gone home when i phoned....will phone in the morning and see what they say. If tits too expensive i'll buy the kit and go somewhere else to fit them.

So i have a solution either way :thumbup:

xx

Just had some AD with sliced bananas and some crumbled mint aero :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9: sonds horrible but it was yummmmmmmy :thumbup:

xxx

Just had some AD with sliced bananas and some crumbled mint aero :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9: sonds horrible but it was yummmmmmmy :thumbup:

xxx

Yummy yummy yummy!!!

Great news that you can fit the isofix in. I've ordered a base - I think its the only way I'm going to stay sane with a three-door car!!

Indian for supper, DH hoping to be home early. Then I've got a 'custard yum yum' for pud - mmmm.....

Tomorrow I'm going to embark on washing the baby clothes and bedding etc, otherwise I'm really never going to get around to it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->