2010 Bumps & Flushes & Dimples

Lydia - The base does help a lot...especially an isofix one. Indian...yummy....i love indian and its hubby fave takeaway:thumbup:

I was a bit keen and did the washing anout 6 weeks ago :blush: Maybe i need to do them again LOL

xx

Hi Ladies!!

Have missed you all so much! I can now properly catch up as I am on my 2nd day of my 4 day weekend!!:happydance: It's so nice to have a bit of a break. And then when I go back to work on Monday I only work Mon-Thur for the summer...I'm thinking having 3 day weekends the whole summer will make it fly by! I HOPE!!

So let's make sure I don't miss anything!

Claire: i don't blame you one bit for deciding to have a planned C-section...I think that would make me feel much more calm then being in labout for hours and hours and all of a sudden being rushed for an emergency C-section.:nope: I think that has to be my greatest fear about childbirth...I don't know if any of you follow SarahMelissa's pregnancy journal on BnB...but anyway, she had her baby a couple of weeks ago and that's exactly what happened...she was in labour for something like 18 hours I think and all of a sudden everything turned badly and she was rushed to the operating room.:cry: Mom and baby are doing just fine...but like I said...that's my worst fear.:shrug:

Lia: Happy to hear the funeral was nice. Those gatherings are always hard...but it's nice to have the time to chat about the good memories. and I cannot believe his organs have already helped 5 people!!! WOW!! very special!

OK I have to say that I am loving all the talk of names!!! SOOOO exciting!!:happydance: now I will put my two cents in! lol

Ann: I LOVE Harry William!

Claire: Loving the name Ben too bad nothing fits with it!? I Love Ana Lois for a girl...but I'm afraid I can't comment on the boy names as I'm not sure how to pronounce most of them.

Moggy: Your shortlist is fantastic as well! I love them all but my very favourites are Jacob and Zac I think.

Yas: I vote Jake! ( even though you didn't ask for my opinion! :haha:)

Lia: Ben Harness = Bananas :rofl::rofl::rofl: I had to fake a british accent to understand what that was all about...but once I said it outloud I couldn't stop laughing!!! Ahhhh!:haha: Sometimes I forget you ladies are in the UK! But I LOVE Finlay! It actually came up when we were discussing boy names!

Lydia: I amd REALLY liking Alexander, Alice and Sidney!!:thumbup:

Well a little update on me! Yesterday was Canada Day so DH and I had the day off (well I have 4 days off but he works today and tomorrow:growlmad:) Anyway, to celebrate and pass the time we decided to paint a Canadian flag on my belly!! I will attach a picture for those of you who haven't seen it on FB. It was quite fun!! and DH did a great job given he's not very artistic!:haha: (Don't mind all the stretch marks) Last night we went and saw some fireworks at the main waterfront/city beach.
This morning I went to the salon and got my hair cut and coloured!!! It was sooo nice!! It was the first time I coloured my hair since December 11th!! You should have seen the nasty regrowth! If I have time I will post a before and after picture later. Anyway, not my hair has great layers and a nice chocolaty brown colour all over instead of just my roots!:haha:
Tomorrow morning I am off to the beach with some friends and their little girls!! And that's about it!!

Hope you ladies have a great weekend!

OH and :happydance::happydance::happydance: for moving up a box!!!

xo

Attachments

• CIMG4369.jpg
    CIMG4369.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 2
Claire I have a book with some welsh names in, we will find a name to fit with Ben if you want one...? Much easier to offer others names than name your own i think :wacko:

MrsM - made up choc AD to put in freezer then decided to add more milk and have as a pint of milkshake instead - YUMMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Result - solution to cankles seems to be more water! Downside is even more peeing :dohh:

Brig - The canadian flag is fab.... I love it :thumbup::thumbup:
I have 3.5 day weekends and love it...i have the right balance of work and home time....otherwise work would have been too much with having Jac too. Still looking forward to going on leave though and not going in at all :haha:
Try not to worry about the labour and what will happen hun. Everything turned out ok for me..... i just dont want the same events again iykwim. For me now it's just getting our baby here safe with the least amount of stress possible. Having a natural birth would have been the best but having had a csection....its not the be all end all....its holding that precious bundle in your arms :cloud9::cloud9:

xxx

Claire I have a book with some welsh names in, we will find a name to fit with Ben if you want one...? Much easier to offer others names than name your own i think :wacko:

MrsM - made up choc AD to put in freezer then decided to add more milk and have as a pint of milkshake instead - YUMMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Result - solution to cankles seems to be more water! Downside is even more peeing :dohh:

Go ahead...i think you're right....i always like the names that have already been taken by family and friends too :dohh:

Mmmm...i would love a banana milkshake now......

I'm constantly thirsty these days.....so i pee constantly. But i try to limit what i drink after 8-9pm so i dont get up too much at night. I'm doing well and getting up only once most nights still :winkwink:

xx

Just found my birth story...it's not very well written though...i blame i on post baby brain mush!! :haha:

https://www.babyandbump.com/birth-a...oducing-jac-ynyr-jones-29-04-09-due-date.html

xx

He was such a cute teeny baby Claire!! I can completely understand why you'd want to just opt for a c-section this time, all of that pain and stress, only to have to have a c-section anyway. My friend has just had a similar birth, she had 40 odd hours of labour and then the baby got stuck (back to back and cord around her neck) at 8cms, so they did a section. This was 4 weeks ago, she showed me her scar yesterday - its amazing, so neat and not at all red, she said the pain hasn't been too bad either. She's also been signed off to drive, which I think has helped morale.

Oooh - AD milkshake, now THAT appeals! :blush: Don't think I can justify that after my yum yum though. DH still hasn't eaten his and its sat on the arm of his chair, taunting me. Maybe I'll quickly scoff it when he goes to get some wine or something and then just say that the dog took it??!! :haha: (He adores the dog, who can do no wrong, and would just laugh at that!).

I'm drinking lots too, my latest thing is to freeze a bottle of water or diluted squash, take it out before bedtime and then in the middle of the night its still cold :cloud9:

Loving the Maple Leaf Brig!! :thumbup:

What a story Claire!! And what a precious little man!!
I can't wait to see how all of our birth stories will turn out!

xo

Morning all! I can't believe this weather, its already so warm here and its not 8am yet. At least all of this sunshine means its perfectly acceptable to continue wearing flipflops, putting socks on actually hurts now because my stomach gets so squished inside bending over! (Trying to be positive about being preggers in the summer!).

Brig - where are the before and after piccies? I want to see new hair!!

having read your birth story can see exactly how and why you have come to the decision about Penguino's birth. I would decide the same after that experience.

Isnt it amazing that given we are all going through the same thing the experiences individually are so different - except the AD addiction that is :haha:

Have a lovely day all, sunny here and carnival day for us :happydance:

Just read your story Claire, and it got to me, my hormones are crazzzzy! He was soooo teeny and gorgeous :) I deffo understand why you're choosing a c-sect after all that, xx

Aberthol
Adda
Addolgar
Adwr
Aedd
Afal
Alawn
Albanwr
Alwin
Alwyn
Amathaon
Amerawdwr
Amhar
Amlawdd
Amren
Amynedd
Amyneddgar
Anarawd
Andras
Andreas
Anfri
Angawdd
Anghrist
Angor
Anwas
Anwell
Anwil
Anwill
Anwir
Anwyl
Anwyll
Anynnawg
Anyon
ApEvan
ApHarry
ApHowell
ApMaddock
ApOwen
ApRhys
ApRoderick
Ardwyad
ArgIwydd
Arian
Arthur
Arthwr
Arval
Arvel
Arvil
Avaon
Awstin
Badan
Badden
Baddon
Baeddan
Baeddan
Banys
Barris
Beda
Bedwyr
Bedyw
BeliMawr
Bendigeidfran
Berth
Berwyn
Bevan
Beven
Bevin
Bevyn
Blathaon
Bleidd
Bowen
Brac
Brac
Brad
Bradwen
Bradwr
Braen
Bran
Brathach
Brian
Broderick
Brynn
Brys
BwIch
Cadarn
Cadawg
Caddoc
Caddock
Cade
Cadel
Cadell
Cadellin
Caden
Cadman
Cadmon
Cadwallen
Cadwgawn
Cadwr
Cadwy
Cadyryeith
Caerau
CaerLlion
Cai
Cain
Calcas
CaledvwIch
Camedyr
Cant
Caradawg
Caradoc
Caradoc
Caradog
Carey
Carne
Cary
Cas
Casnar
Cass
Cassian
Cassidy
Casswallawn
Caswallon
Cawrdav
Cedric
Cedrick
Cedrik
Ceithin
CIyde
CIywd
Clud
Clust
Cnychwr
Coch
Coed
Conway
Conway
Conyn
Craddock
Cradoe
Crist
Cubert
Culhwch
Culvanawd
Custenhin
Cymry
Cynbal
Cynbel
Cystennin
Dafydd
Dafydd
Dai
Dalldav
Daned
Daryn
Davies
Davis
Davyn
Delwin
Delwyn
Deverell
Deverril
Dewey
Dewey
Dewi
Dewitt
Digon
Dilan
Dillie
Dillon
Dillus
Dirrnyg
Donne
Dover
Drem
Dremidydd
Drew
Druce
Drudwas
Druson
Drych
Drystan
Dryw
Drywsone
Duach
Dylan
Dyllan
Dyllon
Dyvynarth
Dyvyr
Dywel
Earwin
Earwine
Edern
Edmyg
Eiddoel
Eiladar
Einian
Einion
Elphin
Emhyr
EmIyn
Emlyn
Emrys
Erbin
ErcwIff
Ergyryad
Eriyn
Ermid
Erwin
Erwyn
Eryi
Eudav
Eus
Evan
Evan
Evann
Evin
Evon
Evrawg
Evyn
Fane
Fercos
Fferyll
Fflergant
Fflewdwr
Ffodor
Ffowc
Floyd
Fnam
Fychan
Fyrsil
Gaius
Garanhon
Garanwyn
Gareth
Gareth
Garnoc
Garnock
Garreth
Garwyli
Gavan
Gavan
Gavin
Gavin
Gavyn
Geraint
Gilbert
Gilvaethwy
GIyn
GIynn
Gleis
Glenn
Glew
Glinyeu
Gobrwy
Goreu
Gormant
Gorsedd
Govan
Govannon
Gower
Gowyr
Granwen
Greid
Griff
Griffen
Griffeth
Griffin
Griffith
Griffith
Grigor
Gruddyeu
Gruffen
Gruffin
Gruffudd
Gruffyn
Grufydd
Gryphin
Gryphon
Gusg
Gwakhmai
Gwalchmei
Gwalhaved
Gwallawg
Gwallter
Gwarthegydd
Gwawl
Gwayne
Gweir
Gwendelyn
Gwenwynwyn
Gwern
Gwernach
Gwevyl
Gwilenhin
Gwilym
Gwitart
Gwrddywal
Gwres
Gwyddawg
Gwydion
Gwydre
Gwydyon
Gwyn
Gwyngad
Gwynn
Gwyr
Gwystyl
Gwythyr
Hael
Heilyn
HenBeddestyr
HenWas
HenWyneb
Howel
Howell
Howell
Hu
Huabwy
Huarwar
Hueil
Huey
Hugh
Hughie
Huw
Hydd
Iago
Iau
Iddawg
Iddig
Ioan
Iona
Iorwerth
Iustig
Iwan
Jesstin
Jestin
Jeston
Kai
Kay
Kei
Keith
Kelli
Kelyn
ken
Kendric
Kendrick
Kendrik
Kendrix
Kenn
Kenrick
Kenrik
Kent
Kent
Kenyon
Kevyn
Kian
Kilydd
Kim
Kimball
Kimble
Kyledyr
Kynan
KyndMryn
Kynedyr
Kynlas
Kynon
Kynwal
Kynwyl
Kywrkh
Lew
Lewellyn
Llacheu
Llara
Llassar
Llawr
Llevelys
LlewelIyn
Llewellyn
Llewellyn
Llewelyn
Lloyd
Lloyd
Lludd
Llundein
Llwybyr
Llwyd
Llwydeu
Llwyr
Llyn
Llyr
Llyweilun
Luc
Lug
Mabon
Mabsant
Macsen
Madawc
Madawg
Maddoc
Maddock
Maddock
Maddockson
Maddocson
Maddog
Maddox
Madoc
Madog
Mael
Maelgwyn
Maelwys
Mallolwch
Manawydan
March
Mathias
Mawrth
Medyr
Meilyg
Menw
Mercher
Meredith
Meredydd
Meridith
Merlin
Merlyn
Merrick
Mervin
Mervyn
Merwyn
Meurig
Mihangel
Mil
Moesen
Morcan
Morcar
Mordwywr
Moren
Morgan
Morgannwg
Morgen
Morthwyl
Morvran
Myrddin
Myrick
Naw
Neb
Neifion
Nerth
Nerthach
Neued
NewIyn
Newlin
NewyddIlyn
Nissyen
Nynnyaw
Odgar
Ofydd
Ol
Olwydd
Ondyaw
Oswallt
Owain
Owein
Owen
Owin
Owyn
Owynn
Padrig
Pany
Pedr
Peissawg
Pembroke
PenIlyn
Penn
Penvro
Peredur
Perry
Plys
Powell
Preece
Price
Pryce
Pryderi
Prydwen
Puw
Pwyll
Pyrs
Reece
Rees
Reese
Ren
Renfrew
Rheged
Rhett
Rhett
Rhinffrew
Rhioganedd
Rhisiart
Rhobert
Rhun
Rhuvawn
Rhyawdd
Rhychdir
Rhyd
Rhys
Rice
Romney
Romney
Rumenea
Ryn
Sadwm
Saer
Saith
Sayer
Sayers
Sayre
Sayres
Seith
Sel
Selyf
Selyv
Siarl
Siawn
Siencyn
Sinnoch
Sion
Sior
Steffan
Steffen
Steffon
Sugyn
Sulyen
Syvwkh
Tad
Tadd
Taffy
Taliesin
Taliesin
Taliesin
Talyessin
Taren
Tarran
Tarrant
Taryn
Teithi
Teregud
Tewdwr
Timotheus
Tomos
Trahaym
Trahern
Tramaine
Traveon
Travion
Travon
Tremain
Tremaine
Tremayne
Tremen
Trent
Trevan
Trevelian
Trevelian
Trevelyan
Treven
Trevian
Trevion
Trevls
Trevonn
Trevor
Trevyn
Tringad
Tristan
Tristram
Tristram
Tristyn
Trynt
Trynt
Trystan
Tudor
Tudor
Twm
Twrgadarn
Tywysog
Uchdryd
Vaddon
Vaughan
Vaughn
Vonn
Vontell
Vychan
Wadu
Waljan
Winn
Wmffre
Wren
Wyn
Wynn
Yale
Ysberin

Have highlighted ones OH and I thought went with Ben and surname but there some funky names in there - not sure how you pronounce some so.....?

Im currently torn, love Jacob but hate Jake and still liking Jack too and Benjamin...? What to do what to do....I know go play trains with mogster :thumbup:

I looked at welsh names for you too Claire, but I have no idea how to pronounce things so am not much use to you!!

Well some of you might have seen that I sold my Pink Lining changing bag... I wanted it for SO long, got it, and just didn't love it- while it was gorgeous, it just wasn't very *me* iykwim? I ummmed and aaaahed and decided to sell and buy another after I bought my pram since it definitely clashed anyway, and i'm really glad that I did- I bought this one: https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250642307728&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT and it's just arrived and I LOVE IT!!!!! It's soooooooooo me and i'm so happy with it :headspin:

Ooooh - pretty! Do I see that you can put piccies in the flap?! Wowee! :happydance: I think I'm going to need a second changing bag for longer days out/when we go to parents etc, hoping to make it a little more masculine so DH can carry it without wincing too much! (plus, mine is more like a handbag for me!!!!:blush:).

Loving the names, but like Yas, I have no idea how to pronounce a lot of them! I love Benjamin too Moggy. Jacob is lovely, but like you say, its bound to be shortened to Jake, which would be very irritating if you don't like Jake as much. My nephew is called Jack, so I'm biased towards that! (His brother is called Arthur, which I also LOVE!).

Just sorted out all of the newborn clothes/towels/blankets etc for washing - oh my goodness, I have SO many!!! Two loads worth, its a good job I've gone light/neutral on most things so far, so they can nearly all go in together, the few coloured things can go in with my washing. Do I just do a normal non-bio wash?:shrug:

Hey.....thanks for al your support...it really means so much to me :hugs::hugs:

Moggy - I like a 2 of the names you picked...:blush: Some are just too plain old weird and complicated for us. Llewelyn and Rhys i like...but one of my friends has a boy called Rhys so i might use as a middle name but not first name..... but i think Ben Llewelyn Jones is really nice....will add that to the list. ( I think its spelled differently on your book though) thanks hun ...oh will have to run it by hubby though :haha:
Isnt it weird both of liking Jack and Ben...written differently though. Great minds think alike :winkwink: I love Jacob too (and Jake) :thumbup:

Yas - I've sort of fallen out of love with my bag too.....but it is really practical and does more than my old one so it does the job and im happy with it. I loooooove the one you've bought as a replacement though :thumbup:

Lydia - Love your avatar pic hun :thumbup:

Brig - We want pics,.....we want pics LOL

Spoken to garage this morning.....isofix kit on order and will fit next saturday. Will cost either £60 or £80 for part and fitting, depending if there's 1 or 2 sets in the kit .1 set is enough so am not bothered, but will ahve to pick a side if so.
Glad that is sorted :thumbup:
Sunny here...Jac is having a nap....hubby working...so nothing exciting going on. He'll finish approx 1pm so we'll go shopping. He's off tomorrow so i have to think of what we can do :wacko:

xxx

Lydia - Love your avatar pic hun :thumbup:

Thanks! My sister is a wonderful photographer and snapped this the other day when we were chilling out in my Dad's garden, I though she was taking pics of her boys and had no idea she'd taken this, but I really like it! Her website (which she's about to change) is here

She cannot wait to take baby pics as she regrets not taking enough with her boys. I don't think I can link you guys to her Flickr page as its private, but thats got all of her latest gorgeous ones on.

Ben Llewelyn Jones is LOVELY!! Great news about the car, definitely worth having it fitted, which side would you choose? Hope the shopping is fun shopping!! :thumbup:

Lydia I washed all of my baby stuff together, I just used colour catchers. I washed everything at 60 once, then did a normal wash on 50 with 1/2 the amount of detergent i'd usually use. Everything came out smelling gorgeous- gotta love Fairy! :)

My dad is bringing over the buggy today, and also everything else I ordered from Mothercare... which makes me completely sorted, not a thing left to buy or organise at all! Now I just need a baby to use all of this cute stuff :D

I need to rearrange my bedroom to fit in the Amby hammock, but i'm going to wait until 38 weeks... I figured if he comes before then Garry can do it in ten minutes anyway so no point doing it any sooner and tripping over it when it's not in use.

I also LOVE your avatar Lydia, I hadn't seen it till today, it's so cute!!! :cloud9: can't wait until we're all having bubbies and posting birth stories and piccies and stuff!!!

Moggy how you feeling today, any better??

Claire ISOFIX kit should have an anchor point too....double check with the garage cos would be annoying to have the seat points but not the tether as some seats need it (its kind of like a seatbelt in the boot that a strap from the top of some of the forward facing seats uses to secure it more securely (think its called a top tether point :wacko:)

Feeling better today Yas but getting some painful moments and Moglet is much quieter yet still mobile, hoping it is cos hes getting ready to make an entrance - cant cope with another 6 weeks of this heat!

Had a lovely picnic lunch with OH and Mogster in the garden and theyre playing airplanes whilst I have a sit down then we are off to the carnival/music festival in the park near us. Usually chaotic but they have to turn music off at 9pm ansd usually the parkl is empty by 9.15 so all good for mogsters night sleep

Love the bag Yas - am boring as have a black P&T backpack and a grey loola changing bag, mogster has a timmy time backpack but since he doesnt wear nappies etc we dont need a big bag just enough for snacks for Mogster and nappies for Moglet then change of clothes each and drink for the BF mummy. We travel quite light as I find the underneath buggy bag area can hold a change of clothes if needs be so all I need in the bag is snacks, nappies, keys and purse :happydance: Guess its different if you use cloth nappies though as you cant bin the mucky ones. Ooh just thought have Mogsters potette to fit in too but that seems to fit easily wherever!

Lydia - Wow...you'll get so many great photos when LO is here :thumbup: Going for rear drivers side i think. Live in a one way street so with logistics of 2 children i can get the infant carrier in the car quicker with isofix than getting Jac in...so makes sense for the new baby to be on the road side. Doesnt really make that much difference as we can park on both sides of the road but we live on the left...:wacko:

Yas - Enjoy playing with the bee :happydance:

Moggy - Hmm....dont think we have those tether thingys with the seat or golf though.....i dont think i can influence it to be honest as what comes with the kit is whats added. The most important is the seat anchor points for the infant carrier. Jac's forward facing seats in both cars are seatbelt only as we never take them out.....so sbouldnt be too much of an issue :shrug:
Thanks for the heads up though :hugs:

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back