2010 Bumps & Flushes & Dimples

Claire - glad you are sorted with both the car and the c-sec! And thank you for posting your story - it seems hard to believe we will all have one soon! Beautiful little man! And I love those names :flower: The AD combo also sounds lovely :haha:

Brig - your long weekend sounds lovely and I LOVE the tummy tattoo :haha: nice job!!!!!

And Lydia I love the pic! I am crashed out after friends visiting us today but it was lovely. My friend is 24 weeks preg and we have had a relatively lazy but pleasant day. My other friends from back home are coming up tomorrow and we are going to see Eclipse at the cinema, I am super excited.

Also heard from my nanna today - further organ donation updates, that the kidneys have gone to two ladies in their sixties, who have been on dialysis for about 4 years, and one has just been made a grandma so was really pleased to finally get a kidney :thumbup:

DH having a DIY day tomorrow and is under orders to take pictures for me so I can upload them tomorrow when I am back from the cinema - if you will excuse the nursery maybe not being tidy or perfect yet lol.

Am seriously snoozy so off to crash, but hope you all are enjoying your weekends - roll on mat leave next Friday!!!!! :hugs:

PS - is it weird that we are all suddenly hooked on AD????????

Hey Ladies!

I haven't properly caught up with the thread. I'm so tired after my day at the beach with friends. But here is a before and after of my hair. One picture is to show just how big of a regrowth I had! lol
What do you ladies think?

xo

Attachments

• 27+2 Weeks.jpg
    27+2 Weeks.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 2
  • Regrowth since December.jpg
    Regrowth since December.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 4
  • CIMG4413.jpg
    CIMG4413.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 3
Lia - Mybe we should rename the group to 'From Angel Delight to Dimples' cos i'm sure its made mine worse :haha: Greta news about the organ donation...amazing that already 7 lives have changed :thumbup: LUcky you with maternity leave....i have asked to finish a week earlier so i should be finished 2 weeks wednesday with some luck :happydance:

Brig - I really love the hair....you look sooo different from before the before shot.......because its curlier in the first pic maybe.... :hugs:

xx

Hi all,

Have been away at the in-laws this weekend so sorry for not giving many personals. Am loving the name suggestions although am having to try and avoid any talk of AD!!! Asked dh to put it on the Tesco delivery but think he forgot. :(

I too am currently washing blankets etc. We just bought a set of bedding from Babies R Us and a new mattress for the quinny carrycot that we'll be using as a moses basket.

Lydia, I love the photo too! I hope I get some like that.

Claire I read your birth story and it made me all emotional. I can totally see why you're opting for C-Section. Has your Dr agreed to it yet? And I love the suggested group name although poor ole Brig hasn't ever had any. :(

Brigitte I LOVE LOVE your hair!!! It really suits you!!! You look stunning.

Brigitte love the hair!

F&C - we went to babies r us.....or we thought we did.....and it was closed for renovations they just had toys r us section and one lonely bedding set, booo!!!!

Currently looking for mattresses for cot bed and moses basket if anyone has any recommendations?

Just watched Eclipse @ the cinema with my girly friends and loved it. :thumbup:

mothercare for cotbed mattress :thumbup:

https://www.mothercare.com/gp/compa...031,p_11:70x140cm&searchView=embedded-portlet

Can recommend either of these...despite it saying no removable cover they do have a zip off top layer that you can remove for washing on the side baby sleeps...

As for the moses basket we never had one so dont know sorry

Had butterscotch AD milkshake today :cloud9:

Love the hair Brig

Any car joy Claire

Cant believe he has helped 7 people now, its amazing they still make donation opt in :shrug: We are all opted in, alothough have a wierd thing they cant touch any of our eyes :wacko:

:hi: everyone.....Pip where are you?

Moggy you are a star thank you will have a nosey! :thumbup:

I am a bit funny about eyes, though mine are fairly useless anyway lol.....

Wonder if DH will let me have AD for pud today.............

Ann - Doc said that she'd go with what i wanted....so i get another apptmt in 4 weeks which i can confrim what i wnat and a booking in date for csection.

Lia - Mothercare for moses basket matress....i bought mine from there and Jac used his for 8 weeks day and night...so i bought a new one for this LO. Costs £9.99 i think but check as there are 2 sizes. Jac has only used hos cot matress for 10 months so im not buying that new. For Jac's toddler bed (same size as cot bed) i bought this one but found it for £87 not £115
https://www.kiddicare.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/productdisplayA_2576_10751_-1__68308_10001_
...its great and well worth it as i lknow it'll get used for Jac and #2.

Moggy - Getting car on Friday.....Isofix points on Saturday:thumbup:

Its been a sad day here today. Hubby's aunt passed away this afternoon. Hasn't come as a suprise as she's been in hospital and condition had deteriorated over the last week. Still a shock though and very upsetting, especially as hubby is quite emotional with this sort of stuff and not scared to show his feelings. MIl is also taking it quite badly....even more so as she'd been in hospital with her for most of the last few days and up until 4am this morning....and then not there when she finally passed this afternoon :cry:
Will probbaly find out tomorrow when the funeral will be.

:hugs:

xx

Thank you ladies - and Claire I am sorry for your news, I think it is often hard for men as they are expected to deal with it better it seems - big hugs to you... :hugs:

Oof before I forget I have put some pics in my journal of some of the housey bits, DH having a break but he and his dad are going to crack on again tomorrow :thumbup:

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-journals/228930-pink-fluffy-preggo-journal-33.html

Bathroom seems to look small in the pics as well but there is a separate shower cubicle in there now which is my godsend whilst I'm chunky and struggling.

:flower:

Hi Ladies!

Claire: so sorry to hear your news :-(

Lia: I LOVED Eclipse...can't wait to go back!

Thank you for the hair comments ladies! I quite like it as well! It's good to be back to my natural brunette self!

And that settles it...one of you will have to send me some AD if the group name depends on it!!! LOL!! :)

xo

Hi everyone! Hope you all had a great weekend.

Claire, I am so sorry, I really hope your poor OH is doing ok today, big hugs hun.:hugs:

Brig - love the hair! It looks gorgeous!:thumbup:

Lia - helping seven people is just amazing. I'm opted in, just not my eyes again though!!

Did the washing over the weekend, thank you for the tips, I have to say - most fun washing ever, such a novelty folding all of those teeny clothes. I bet thats the last time I say that washing baby things is fun though!!

Right - I've got to rush off, I'm travelling down to London today for a few days in the city, seeing friends and its my sister's 30th and we're taking her wedding dress shopping for the first time (she got engaged at Christmas and then went straight back to Australia, so didn't want to look at dresses without us - she's been very patient!), also taking her out for afternoon tea at The Berkley and dinner tomorrow evening, so should be a fun few days (if I survive the heat!!).

Have a great few days ladies (Claire, if its the funeral before I get back, I really hope that its as nice as possible), I'll be back on Thurs. xx

Oh, and has anyone spoken to Pip? She hasn't been on in a couple of days. Hope she was just having a nice restful computer-free weekend.

I wondered yesterday, will stalk her if we dont hear owt today....Enjoy your trip x

*Update* - she was on Saturday night but reading not posting, guess shes tired and keeping up but no energy to post.

:friends: Pip

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"