2010 Bumps & Flushes & Dimples

Glad you got through today, Claire. Go curl up with the hubs and give yourselfs some down time xxx

Claire, I don't think I asked about mattresses before, but I will go and have a look anyway. ;)

think it was P&F...? Mothercare is where we went for both the boys ones :thumbup:

Re cord dont know al details but our hospital say wait at least 30 secs before clamping :shrug:

Been quiet cos hands so swollen have to one finger type which bugs me. So ready to have him now though as numb hands and sore feet/ankles making me want to :cry:

Mogsters birthday on Monday though so if can get past that it would be fab! Dont want to be away from him on his birthday - Mog is 13 on sunday and Mogster 3 on Monday our angel would have been 1 on Saturday so maybe Tuesday is a good day?

Glad you got through today Claire, new car coming too so all ready....

:hi: everyone else - want to type more but hands hurting too much :cry:

Sorry to hear about your hands and ankles, moggy. :hugs:
Can't believe how close you are.

Morning ladies,

Just a quick one before work. I saw this thread and following my question to Yas yesterday I thought it might be interesting for others too.

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...fo-delayed-cord-clamping-please-consider.html

Have you all got your hospital bags packed yet?

Pip mine are packed and in the car! One for me and one for bubs.

How bout you? All ready for the move? Do you know the route to the hospital from the new place?

Hurty hands! Hope yours feeling bit better Yas?

See for heatwave here today and the weekend, sods law we have to walk to footie today :dohh: Least we know it will be dry for Mogsters party, might have to break out a few paddling pools...Should mean a cracking GP at Silverstone too - if only we could go!

Cant believe Mogster will be 3 on monday! Scary to think tis time three years back I was preggers and awaiting my firstborn only for him to arrive a month and a day early, nearly made 37 weeks though this time :happydance:

Mine are packed- one small one which is a labour bag and one big one for afterwards. The big one can stay in the car out of the way till I move into the postnatal ward.

Moggy it must be so strange, knowing this time a few years ago you were gonna meet your first son and now you're preparing for your second!!! :friends: My carpal tunnel is getting worse, I'm awake by 4/5am every day now in agony all up my arms :(

Off to see Eclipse today with Garry and my friend... yay!

Yas - Enjoy the film hun :hugs:

Pip - Must have been Lia not you then :blush: I opted for a silent night My first mattress 'cub' for Jac's toddler bed (same size as cot bed) its fab:thumbup: Supposed to be £115 but found it cheaper and with discount for £87 so well worth it.

Moggy - Gutted about the swelling...make sure you rest when you can. I;m not retaining as much water this time and hoping it stays that way. It's scary how quicky the time goes isnt it...cant believe Jac is already 14 months and #2 will be here in approx 7 weeks :wacko:

My hospital bag is packed too...but it's a bit all over the shop as my stuff are all crammed into one of hubbys small sports bag and LO bag is a makeshift one from one i had free from HV for his books....LOL. So am going to argos tomorrow and buying a set of 2 stripped ones on offer. I need one anyway :blush:Oh and i need a bigger bag as i know i'll be in for a 2/3 days with c section.
https://www.argos.co.uk/static/Prod...leisure|14419152/Trail/searchtext>HOLDALL.htm

Luckky you lot with nice weather (even though you wouldnt agree moggy).,.....it's like winter here today but really warm. Already been to get Car Tax and have had to change my trousers as i was soaked. Dont think the outlook is good tomorrow either ... nevermind.

Happy weekend :hugs:

xxx

Heatwave = more swelling = more chance they will agreee to intervene...? Cant feel my fingers! Cant kneel down with Mogster and feel like someone has been doing that pull the wishbone thing with my legs - swear my hips are pointing in different direction :wacko:

Footie this afternoon - aaargh!

Sorry about all the suffering ladies. I too have cankles and my hips is really hurting to the point where I can't lift my left leg up to rest my big fat swollen ankles/feet. I'm staying in the office today as long as possible as we have air-con. Tomorrow we are off to Whipsnade for my nephew's 2nd birthday.. I hope I'll be ok! I can't believe I have 2 months to go still!

Claire thanks for the 32 weeks congrats. Congrats to Brigitte too... whereever you may be ;)

No bag packed for me yet. Guess I should get on with it soon?

xxx

Hey Ladies!!

I'm here! sorry I'm a little...well a lot MIA...I'm just so tired and sore lately. We have been getting this ridiculous heat wave in Ontario. I'm talking +32 feels like +38 type weather. DH and I actually set up camp in the living room as it's the coldest room in the house...we blew up our airmatress and slept there Mon, tue, and Wed. Last nighnt was the first night cool enough to sleep in our bedroom. And this is with AC running ALL day!!!

Anyway, I haven't even started my hospital bag...we will get to it in a couple of weeks. My baby shower is next Sunday so we are waiting to get everything organized and then we will pack it.

Besides that I too have now joined the swollen feet/cankles club :-( I was so proud having made it to 31 weeks without any swelling...but this heat! Gosh!!

Anyway! Hope you ladies have a wonderful weekend! Off to visit my cousin in the hospital she just had her baby boy yesterday at 40+1...he is 6.1lbs and 19in. :)

xo

Hi everyone!! Can I join the swellings club?! Its 33 degrees here (STILL, at 5pm!), I've been at the hotel on my feet all day, rushing around, because we've had a wedding. I've just abandoned them and have come home to sit with my feet in a bucket of cold water!

I think I'll pack my bags in a couple of weeks, I'm in Southampton for a wedding on the 24th and need my mini-suitcase then, so I think I'll pack after that? Is that leaving it too late - I'll be 35 weeks then.

Moggy - you poor thing, I hope the heat drops off for you but it stays nice for the birthday on Monday - is he excited?! Ann - I can sympathise on the hips - I woke up in tears last night, for some reason they seem to get worse at night?

Yas - how was the film??!

Its my FILs 60th party tomorrow so I'm hoping it will stay dry/nice for then.

Right - I've finally taken some pics of the nursery, so I'll try and upload them now.

Happy weekend everyone!

PHotos will hopefully follow....

Attachments

• 4777754016_a71b33d3b0.jpg
    4777754016_a71b33d3b0.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 12
  • 4777120099_e67a0b03dc.jpg
    4777120099_e67a0b03dc.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 9
  • 4777121607_888e844b1c.jpg
    4777121607_888e844b1c.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 5
  • 4777754636_9b3bd9e306.jpg
    4777754636_9b3bd9e306.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 6
  • 4777754996_df94c638c4.jpg
    4777754996_df94c638c4.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 8
Well - it sort of worked! I've still got to get the drape for the cot, put the blind and curtain up, and we're also putting lots of photos on the wall which you can't see.

What do you all think?

Oooh, I love the elephant and giraffe. :thumbup:

Moggy, I had a look back regarding the mattress, but your link to Mothercare is not working properly. Can you tell me again what mattresses you were talking about please?

mothercare cotbed mattress with cool max - either sprung or pocket sprung depends on your budget preference, we have the pocket sprung for mogster as he will likely stay using it longer....Moglet has the sprung one as imagine he will move toa full size bed younger than Mogster

https://www.mothercare.com/gp/compa...031,p_11:70x140cm&searchView=embedded-portlet

https://www.mothercare.com/dp/B0030...e/277-7516361-2282132?_encoding=UTF8&mcb=core

https://www.mothercare.com/dp/B0030...e/277-7516361-2282132?_encoding=UTF8&mcb=core

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->