2010 Bumps & Flushes & Dimples

I'm craving hoi sin sauce!! Just had bangers and mash that my gorgeous oh made and was nearly sick as it tasted strange. Needless to say I couldn't eat much. x

Bangers and mash yum yum........send it my way...hmmm am actually thinking it could be nice with hoi sin sauce on top :haha:

xxx

bizarre these things we crave and dislike, we went thru the peanut butter thing, I have to avoid them though as have asthma and excema so dont want to pass on to bubs if can help it... I ended up snacking on a few hazlenuts instead, corner beef came and passed quickly - phew. The sausage thing lasted a fortnight and then I managed to eat lincolnshire sausages, current craving is clover marg on white toast with marmite - mmmm and a cup of black decaf tea. Beats the old chewing on a sponge tho lol

How are we all feeling? We are escaping the snow but its so cold and I am sure we are meant to feel warmer whilst preggers yet I swear my feet are more frozen than ever!

Any scan pics yet...?

Gross :haha :rofl: actually last night DH made me honey and mustard chicken....and I couldn't eat it as I SWEAR I could smell fish and chips, so weird :wacko:

Will get pics on here asap may have to do it sneakily @ work on Friday as our scanner is on the blink :thumbup:

Now off to master sleeping with my eyes open....:thumbup: :haha:

I think my babies will probably have eczema regardless if i eat peanuts or not.....i had it really bad as a baby but generally have patches here and there now (nothing serious)......but when i was appox 33 weeks preggers with Jac out of the blue i had 2 mega raw patches on the underside of my arm....i was given hydrocortisone to sort it out. So no surprise that Jac has mild eczema really..

I remember reading a statistc somewhere that your baby has a 1 in 3 chance of getting eczema if you have it anyway.....so i personaly dont think the peanut thing makes a difference.....but when it also comes to asthma too i can understand why you dont touch it.

xx

Evening ladies,

I have been feeling queasy on and off for the last few days. Not great, but as I said before I know why I am feeling this way, which makes it so worth it.

Having our 1st MW appointment next Wednesday and the day after an early scan at Babybond. OH suggested that maybe we should book in for one as the 12 week one seems so far away. :) Really excited, can't wait for next week.

And we passed the 7 week mark yesterday. Yay.

Hope everyone is doing fine.

Hi ladies,

Just left from my scan. Baby is fine. They put my due date at Sept. 2nd. The baby's heart rate was 150. I'll try to post a picture later. I'm so happy that everything went well.

I hope that everyone else have a good scan.

Xoxo

I'm gonna book my early scan tomrrow. I have first mw app next thurs, I'll be 8 weeks by then, will she listen for a hearbeat?

Great news on the scans everyone! I hope those that have them over the next few days get on well - I'm looking forward to the pics DeDe80 and pinkandfluffy! :happydance:

I'm booked in at 1pm on Friday at Babybond, I think I'll be 7 weeks exactly, whereas the doctor has me down for 7+5. I'm so nervous already, but excited too, if it goes well I can finally relax a little bit! I've dreamt about it for the last three nights, twice there was no baby and the other time they made me have an internal scan while I was at work...?! This pregnancy dreaming is odd.:wacko:

The craving is funny isn't it - I didn't think I was having mad cravings for anything but then when I thought about it, all I've been wanting is salty food. When we got a chinese around some friends the other night I went crazy, I ate nearly a whole pot of seaweed (never mind the mountains of chow mien, duck and pork that I had...). And if I want something, I want it NOW and cannot think about anything else until I've had it!:growlmad:

Oh and MamaBird - finally got around to changing my signature!!! Love the new name!!

That's great DeDe!!!! Can't wait to see the pics!

Same to you MrsMils!! I hope they give you a picture at your scan and I can't wait to see! Oh, and I was so happy Admin. decided to change my name for me! lol!!

xx

Dede - good news on the scan :thumbup: and listen to you lucky lot with all your early scans I am so jealous!!!!! Couldn't talk DH into one though to be fair once I got my appointment through in December I felt better about it lol.

He has suggested getting one in between next scans though as a big gap between now and 20 week scan as am only 10+5 today, but I don't know whether to hold out longer and have one of those 4D ones later? Have seen some pictures from them and they look good!!!

So no more sleeps til my scan! :happydance: got to wait patiently til this afternoon :happydance: cross your fingers for me, I started to get a little nervous about it last night lol... will get on here as soon as I can to update you :thumbup:

Enjoy your scan, give the little one a wave from us all :hugs:

DeDe80- Great news on the scan...we want pics...we want pics....Lol

MrsMils- Goodluck with your scan on Friday. :hugs:

Piperette - Yay for passing 7 weeks hun :happydance::happydance:

Pinkandfluffy -Good luck with the scan :hugs:

Moggymay- When is your scan...tomorrow?

I'm sooooo jealous about you all having scans......if we want one it'll be £85 and a 1 1/2 hour round trip......hmmm...and we can't really afford it as i'm not back in work till enxt week.
I was happy to wait with Jac but i feel so much more nervous this time..i don't know why :shrug: Maybe because i feel more localised aches/pains which is 95% of the time on the one side .....so it's making me worry a bit.
I see my midwife on Sunday ... so i'll mention my worries than and ask if NHS do private scans (cheaper than £85) and see where it gets me....probably nowhere LOL

xxx

Hi Ladies,

I don't know how to scan the picture in, so I took a picture of the picture and emailed it to myself. It is blurry, but I hope you can see the little outline. My bladder wasn't full, so it took awhile for them to find my little bean. I was hoping that she would do an internal scan, but she said since she could see the fetal pole, yolk sac, and heartbeat, she didn't need to do an internal one. My next scan isn't until I am 18 weeks, so I think I might do a private scan before then. I have to go back to the doc in 3 weeks as he is keeping an eye on my blood pressure trying to make sure it stays down. He said that he would do a little scan in his office to see the baby, but we won't be able to get any pictures.

Pinkandfluffy & Mrsmills, can't wait to see your pics as I am sure they will be lovely.

Penguin, I don't have eczema, but DD do. And it drives her crazy at times. When it would get bad, I had to give her oatmeal baths.

Attachments

• IMG00121.jpg
    IMG00121.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG00122.jpg
    IMG00122.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 6
21st for me so got to wait til nect thurs - humph, will be 2 days short of 2nd trimester then so can tell all and sundry once we have seen everything is ok...so paranoid after MC last year.

Think the worry penguin is cos we are scurrying around after little people all day so you dont get as much chance to rest as perhaps we did last time so you notice everything however minute it may be. Im with you though cos will feel so much better when have seen bubs.

How is your little man today?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"