2010 Bumps & Flushes & Dimples

Claire - so sorry to hear about your friend :hugs: and your work - how awful are they :growlmad:

Just got back from a little jaunt into town for lunch and can't believe Yas will have her little man soon.....wow!

Ooooh - I couldn't wait to get home to check the latest on Yas! I'm so excited! I can't believe our first baby is nearly here!

So, psychic Moggy, when do you think mine will arrive? Early or late?!!:haha:

Just been minding my friend's baby while she rode her horse, she's a really good baby but cried nearly the whole time unless I fed her. Freaked me out a bit that I'm not going to have a clue what to do with my baby when it arrives.... :nope:

Claire, I'm so sorry about your friend, thats dreadful news, especially so young. Big hugs hun. :hugs: Can't believe work are being so dreadful too, I'm pretty sure what they're doing breaches employment law.:growlmad:

Off for a walk with a girl prom preggo yoga and our dogs which should be nice, sun is shining. Hopefully when I get back Yas might have had her baby!!!! Go Yas, you can do it!! :happydance:

Moggy - I'll PM you, Pip has my number but it would prob be good to have exchanged numbers with someone else :hugs:

I think it has to be soon?

Enjoy the walk with the woofies, Im off to MW in a bit - 3pm appt

MrsM Im thinking early but only just...a few days maybe? Maybe the more AD you consume the later after 37 weeks it is?

Argh MIL is picking us up to go for tea in under an hour and I am in suspense for Yas lol!!!!!

My friend has just left we have had a nice day and she painted my toenails for me so I am now ready to have the baby :rofl:

She has got us some cute romper suits with dinosaurs on that are lovely and the sciency/nerdy gift that she got is like a soft toy but..............it's a higgs bosun. Now I was left looking at it in bewilderment I had no idea what it was but DH was suitably impressed and is looking forward to our physics-genius baby being born :dohh:

Update from Yas...she is 8cm and has had an epidural, baby boy should be imn her arms in next 6 hours, sent her all our love, let you know more as soon as I hear :hugs: xx

Whoooo hooo!!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

I'm so excited!

Lia - Thanks hun :hugs:

Lydia - Thanks hun :hugs: I think they're breaching laws too...like i say i have a plan if he wont approve it thursday.....i go see our HR (which is p*ss poor these days) and see where i stand... or i get a doctors note. Either way i will be off next week....especially as they obiously dont give a cr@p about me and my health.

Yas - Surely our 1st baby boy has arrived?

Moggy- How did MW apptm go hun?

xx

Oh Claire, I'm so sorry to hear about your friend :hugs: It must have been such a shock. Also I can't believe your work still haven't given you an answer! I'm not even sure they are legally allowed to leave it so late? Either way it's bang out of order and I'm glad you are going to stick up for yourself and not go in next week either way.

Yes physic Moggy, will Little Fishy be early or late? he he

Mrsmils, don't worry cause I'm sure when it's your own child you will know exactly what to do and if you don't immediately, you will learn very quickly!!

Moggy I will PM you my number. xxx

OMG!!!! I leave for one weekend and come back to this!! LOL!

GO YAS!!! Can't wait to hear the next update! I can't believe she's in labour!!! :)

Claire: so sorry to hear abour your friend. :-(

Well ladies, my baby shower was excellent, but I forgot my camera so I have to wait for my mom to send pictures. I will update more when I have more time! :)

xo

Brig - Thanks hun :hugs: Glad you had a great shower....cant wait for the pics...dont take too long...

Ann - Thanks hun :hugs: I dont think its really sunk in...especially asi hadnt seen him for so long.....:cry:

I'm happy to exchange no's with someone else too as i only have moggy's :thumbup:

xxx

MW appt so so, need to rest more :dohh: fluid not going down :dohh: BP 152/94 so retest later thisw week, get home visit though so bit easier.

Discussed options cos of pain of carpal tunnel, odema, Mogster activity etc and basically she is reluctant as if body not ready our hospital only allow so many goes then do C-Section which will keep me away from Mogster longer in the long run. They try gel then if nowt after 24 hours send you home for 24 hours then call you back to try again, if no result after 6 hours they start drip and if still nowt then they will consider stress to Mum and Moglet and either break waters for you or do section, MW is leaning towards holsd out bit longer then maybe try sweep...?

Mum arrives Weds so gonna keep plodding on and hoping Mother Nature feels sympathetic....:shrug: If BP still high thursday then we reassess...

Nothing from Yas so hoping all good with her and little man...

:hi: all, off for cool bath as am absolutely roasting :shrug: could fry eggs on me at the moment!

MW appt so so, need to rest more :dohh: fluid not going down :dohh: BP 152/94 so retest later thisw week, get home visit though so bit easier.

Discussed options cos of pain of carpal tunnel, odema, Mogster activity etc and basically she is reluctant as if body not ready our hospital only allow so many goes then do C-Section which will keep me away from Mogster longer in the long run. They try gel then if nowt after 24 hours send you home for 24 hours then call you back to try again, if no result after 6 hours they start drip and if still nowt then they will consider stress to Mum and Moglet and either break waters for you or do section, MW is leaning towards holsd out bit longer then maybe try sweep...?

Mum arrives Weds so gonna keep plodding on and hoping Mother Nature feels sympathetic....:shrug: If BP still high thursday then we reassess...

Nothing from Yas so hoping all good with her and little man...

:hi: all, off for cool bath as am absolutely roasting :shrug: could fry eggs on me at the moment!

Hope mother nature takes over soon hun :hugs: Either way you have a backup.....weigh up all the options hun +ve and -ve and see where it takes you....thats what i did :hugs::hugs: Rest up and try not to over do it before your mum arrives...

xx

josh is being a bit of tit tonight, not comfy with him wriggling all over me,:growlmad: goodluck yas, how exciting, so who is going to be next?

Not me next I've promised not to queue jump for Moggy :haha:

Just had update from Yas though - beautiful baby K born 6.52pm weighing 6lb 5oz and she said he is perfect and I'm sure he is she has sent a beautiful pic!

Well done Yas hun soooooooooo proud of you! :hugs:

He is gorgeous! Well done Yas! Not as big as she was thinking either - I would say perfect size as only an oz different to Mogster. Love the name too :yipee:

Woken up feeling very nauseous and backachey, hoping it passes as Mum not here today just me n Mogster. Had a chat with Moglet whilst in the bath yesterday nad suggested he might want to come out and meet us....he is a boy though so dont know if he was listening :haha:

Anyone can be next so long as we all get happy and healthy bubbas and mummies I dont mind waiting til fortnight over - although have to say would rather not. Belly button has now almost popped!

Is AD in a milkshake for breakfast wrong :shrug:

MrsM what were you doing up at 430am? Thought it was only me who seemed to be set to wake up then? I ended up watching Bizarre ER!

congrats yas:happydance::hugs: i will find out mopefully will have all my unpackingonday my date to go in, h done by then:dohh: last night in my old house tonight:happydance: thanks god, its awful

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->