2010 Bumps & Flushes & Dimples

Awww......huge congrats Yas....love the name :happydance::happydance:

Cant wait for the pics :cloud9:

xxx

Claire have just tried to forward pic to you on my phone....not very good at it though so might not have pic attached properly :wacko:

Yay, congratulations, Yas! Looking forward to see pics of little K.

Costgang, lucky you being almost done moving. Enjoy being in the new house.

Moggy, just take it easy until your mum arrives.

Claire, don't let work annoy you. ;)

Mmmmm moggy AD in a milkshake for breakfast sounds like a plan :haha:

Yay for the move costgang will be so nice when it is all over - and for you too Pip!

Well every grumble or backache or twinge I get I am now talking to baby saying 'get out get out' :haha: how strange is that, now we have started popping I want to pop too lol!!!!!! And would love him to come early just so he stops getting fatter :rofl:

Nice day today of washing baby clothes mmmmm, DH gone back to work so just me and the builders (new ones), who I must say are here nice and early again and ready to get that blooming patio rocking on :thumbup:

Hope you all have a nice day - I will no doubt be lurking on and around here as I plan to do little else today :haha:

yey you can keep me company whilst I watch Mogster play - knankles so swollen cant get up off floor once down there :dohh:

I'm so excited for Yas! :happydance:

Moggy - yet another sleepless night - urgh. Its hot here again and I woke up at about 3am and just couldn't get back to sleep. Glad your midwife appointment was ok, she should really have explained the consequences of induction to you at the last appointment. Hopefully Moglet will put in an appearance soon! AD milkshake is totally acceptable. I'm having a French Fancy....:haha:

Lia - enjoy the baby clothes washing - its so much more fun than normal washing!!:cloud9:

Hi Pip, Ann & Brig!!:flower:

Costgang - celebrations tomorrow then when you're all done with the old house - nicely timed!:thumbup:

Claire - I hope work are ok, please make sure you stand your ground, it really is ridiculous (if not start mumbling about an ET1 form, that'll get them moving - Employment Tribunal Claim Form:blush:).

I've got the midwife this afternoon, my bump has seriously dropped over the last two days, hoping that means the baby's head is headed in the right direction! This pain in my hips is getting unbearable, I can't lay on my sides, shouldn't lay on my back and physically can't lay on my front :growlmad: Think its time to get DH to blow up my lilo with a hole!!:sleep:

Glad your midwife appointment was ok, she should really have explained the consequences of induction to you at the last appointment. Hopefully Moglet will put in an appearance soon! AD milkshake is totally acceptable. I'm having a French Fancy....:haha:

Hope its a yellow one - theyre the best :thumbup:

She did discuss induction but didnt say we could only try twice before Caesar as that is hospital way! Bizarre as theyre soo pro natural methods in other aspects of labour, guess this is deterrent to induction for this circumstance :shrug: Ah well see what thursday brings...

Good luck with MW later, hope they can confirm movement by lilM in the right direction - and that AD has medicinal properties!

Had better night here last night but sore hands woke me around 4 AGAIN :cry:

I want my baby out for a cuddle!

do you have a double ended pillow? Helps with my hip/back pain...?

Lol - Lydia I have been mumbling @ DH for a lilo with a hole :haha:

I am so restless sleeping - my right hip is the uncomfy one really but it's clearly the one I prefer to lie on :dohh:

Aww moggy is there nothing that can alleviate the swelling-ness? I took my rings off yonks ago and don't reckon I could get them on but I think my fingers are just fat...........:haha:

So, washing baby clothes. What can anyone tell me about colours running? :rofl: I am so carefree with my own clothes and I'm sat here surrounded by blues, blues and whites, and thinking hmmmm what can go together :rofl:

do you have a double ended pillow? Helps with my hip/back pain...?

Ooh my body pillow is the only thing that makes me less moany in bed - I was struggling at 16 weeks or so and that seemed to get rid of it until this later fatty stage.

If I don't sleep with the pillow my knees are also very angry by morning :wacko:

Moggy - you can have my yellow ones, its the pink ones that I like the best!!

Yes, I've got a long pillow thing, it helps lots, but now its a different sort of pain and the pillow doesn't seem to make much difference, it still helps my knees etc though.

Nag on the holo Lia - its great!!

I did two different washes, one for the whites/creams and one for the coloured clothes. Some of the coloured ones are navy or red with cream stripes, but the colour didn't run, I did only wash them at 40 though.

I did two different washes, one for the whites/creams and one for the coloured clothes. Some of the coloured ones are navy or red with cream stripes, but the colour didn't run, I did only wash them at 40 though.

Excellent news I was just thinking about the whites and creams together too lol. Would you believe for my own clothes anything pretty much goes, I have discovered very little of mine runs as I am so careless with what I shove in together :haha:

I am excited for hanging them up and folding them in the drawer now, yippee! :happydance:

I washed whites together then darks colours and then light colours, I bulked up each wash by washing our bath towels etc at the same time - dont have any red cos washing red scares me :rofl: and none of us suit red really :shrug: I used Fairy non bio- as have always done for Mogster and white/pure fabric softener think we are on the Waitrose one at the moment...:wacko: If you have anything particularly delicate or that you are worried about washing whack it in a washing net or a pillow case first :thumbup:

MrsM you must love the offers on the Summer Fancies! The double ender is the one I find best, dont have a long one as used the double ender for sleeping and the V for reading, try it out in theory buy using a couple of rolled up towels with a ribbon or other to keep em hips width apart - Blooming Marvellous did them when we got ours, bet you could bag a bargain in there now, bought a teddy each for Mogster and Moglet in there £3 each and theyre gorgeous!

Excellent news I was just thinking about the whites and creams together too lol. Would you believe for my own clothes anything pretty much goes, I have discovered very little of mine runs as I am so careless with what I shove in together :haha:

I am excited for hanging them up and folding them in the drawer now, yippee! :happydance:

Im wondering if should add sizes to hospital bag...? Have mainly up to 7.5lb in there now but wonder if should have a back up bag in the car with larger stuff say up to 9lb:shrug: What if Moglet is too big for the first outfit i have chosen :wacko:

Im wondering if should add sizes to hospital bag...? Have mainly up to 7.5lb in there now but wonder if should have a back up bag in the car with larger stuff say up to 9lb:shrug: What if Moglet is too big for the first outfit i have chosen :wacko:

I have a light coloureds, a dark coloureds and then one maybe two white/cream ones by the looks of things.

I have no idea on sizes but I thought I would take two sizes in case he is a chubber :haha: figured it wouldn't take up much extra room. What happens nappy wise as well? buying them was hard enough they had numbers on I was like what do these numbers even mean??? Til I spotted the mention of weight lol

Thought I'd better get washing as all the hospital bag is lacking is stuff for bubs :thumbup:

we used size 1 in the hospital but went on to size 2 once we got home, this time have just a small pack of number 1's.......basically if they are at the lower weight of the nappy size it'll fit em a treat!

oooh and we used Pampers cos they seem to work better for boys IMO - cant remember if Claire said which worked better for Jac...? Huggies bugged me cos they leaked and Im too lazy for real ones even though theyre soooo cute!

Awesome thank you - we have a bit of a mix of brands in at the mo just down to what people randomly bought us and what I got vouchers for, mostly pampers with the odd huggies or tesco thrown in from someone so I guess I can test them too :haha:

We have I think one or two packs of size one, I tried to buy size two where vouchers specified what they were for as I figured they would be more likely to fit or last longer.

It is quite scary now :haha: I don't know why as I always looked after my brother when he was a bab and never had an issue with bathing / changing or doing general baby maintainance stuff lol...........just seems different that he will be my own!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->