2010 Bumps & Flushes & Dimples

Yey!!! Congrats Yas on little baby K!

I also can't wait to see the photos.

I tell you what, you can tell that a lot of you are on maternity leave now.. you don't half talk!! lol!

Just nipped on quickly to check on Yas but don't think I'll have time to catch up later as we have our first NCT class.. whoop whoop!

Moglet.. listen to your mother. She knows best young man!

FX there are a few more 'pops' this week! And I mean babies not bottom burps ladies. xx

Hi Ann! You'll be on leave soon too - have you calculated it in days yet??!!

Enjoy NCT. We've got our first one tomorrow, I can't wait! (DH can, he's dreading it!).

Summer fancies?!! Why have I not seen these?! Uh-oh....

theyre stawberry ones in pink with a vanilla cream - the whole pack are pink ones! And theyre £1 a pack in most places at the moment!

Are they like fondant fancies? If so I am lucky enough to not like them :haha:

Oooh - may have to have a little trip to Tesco later....

Nope - nowhere near as good as AD, just adding to my sugary addiction (sorry Ann!).

Hi Ann! You'll be on leave soon too - have you calculated it in days yet??!!

Enjoy NCT. We've got our first one tomorrow, I can't wait! (DH can, he's dreading it!).

Summer fancies?!! Why have I not seen these?! Uh-oh....

17 DAYS!!!! :happydance:

Midwife appointment went ok, I definitely have SPD, but she said there wasn't much point in referring me to a physio as they would just make me wear tubigrip around my pelvis, which wouldn't be very nice in this heat. She just told me things to avoid doing and take paracetamol - thats it apparently!

Good news is that there is a reason for the dropped belly - baby is very nicely positioned, she says I've got 5 more weeks growth room, max, so possibly will be early!

More bad news - Ann, same as you, can't be eating as much sugar, got to go to midwife again next week to have another test done as I had sugar in my wee. So apparently the French Fancies (which I did own up to!) weren't such a good idea....:blush:

Awww Mrs Mils. What a mean MW you have for not letting you eat as much sugar. At least if you are early you wont have to be without for long. Did she give you an estimate on LO's weight?

Nope - no estimate on weight, I didn't think to ask... I'm seeing her again next week, so I think I'll ask then. I'm measuring to date, so no big baby as far as I'm aware!

Woop woop for mat leave - then you can join the likes of me in what my colleagues likes to call 'the ultimate skive'............yet I am knackered so I must be doing something wrong :haha:

I am still up as feeling really queasy, and don't want to disturb DH as he is exhausted. Booooooooo.

Oh, hope you feel better asap. I find that something minty stops me feeling queasy. Mint tea/brushing my teeth etc.

Morning ladies,

Do we know yet when Yas and little K will come home?

Shes home already - sorry meant to update last night :dohh: Shes getting settled and establishing feeding etc, she was thinking about birth story so sure she will be on herself to update soon :hugs:

how you doing today Pip?

Just a quick hi...i'm at work LOL :flower:

Can't catch up with the thread...i agree with Ann....all you ladies on leave don't half talk :haha::haha:

xxx

Hi everyone!!! Thanks for amazing messages of love and support- especially you Moggy for all your help :hug: I love you all soooooo much... </hormonal moment!>

Me and Baby K are home and survived our first night, breastfeeding incredibly tough but persevering. He is tiny but gorgeous and perfect, will put photos up later.

Just a quick request- am paranoid of the internet and as his name is so rare as soon as you google it, it comes up to BnB- so i'll only be referring to him as K online. Please can those of you who have mentioned him by name edit your posts! Thanks xxx

Hi everyone!!! Thanks for amazing messages of love and support- especially you Moggy for all your help :hug: I love you all soooooo much... </hormonal moment!>

Me and Baby K are home and survived our first night, breastfeeding incredibly tough but persevering. He is tiny but gorgeous and perfect, will put photos up later.

Just a quick request- am paranoid of the internet and as his name is so rare as soon as you google it, it comes up to BnB- so i'll only be referring to him as K online. Please can those of you who have mentioned him by name edit your posts! Thanks xxx

Done my lovely, glad you are doing well and hope you are getting lots of help with K as well :hugs:

Yas, glad you are home with your little one. When did you get home? Looking forward to birth story and pics of you both.

Completely understand about little K's name. I would probably do the same as I am a bit strange about the internet that way.

Claire, you need to update the first post. ;)

Moggy, I'm okay. Thanks. Getting ready for the move on Friday. Probably not as organised as we should be, but that's just one of those things.

Everyone else :hi:

Hi everyone!

Yas - I'm so pleased you're home and both doing well :hugs:. Really looking forward to your birth story and pictures of K:cloud9:. Well done for persevering with the BF, several of us seem to be up during the night, so if you're up and going crazy, chances are that one of us will be on here for a natter! Completely understand about the name and the internet, I think I'll feel the same way.

Pip - can't believe the move is impending! I bet you can't wait to get in and settled.:thumbup:

My hormones really seem to have kicked in - I want to cry about everything!:cry: Just been at the hotel with DH, manager and MIL, discussing various things (that wound me up to start with, MIL is VERY opinionated) and then discussed DH being away when I'm in labour etc and MIL piped up with that she will be away at the hospital too.... Had to break it to DH when we got home that I REALLY don't want her at the hospital when I'm in labour. He wasn't convinced and said that she'd just want to wait there as she'll be excited. I burst into tears and stomped my foot:blush:. I don't want the pressure of people there waiting when I'm in labour and then when the baby is born, I really want the half an hour that it would take them to get to the hospital for DH and I to have time with the baby etc. Is that really mean of me to exclude them?:shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->