2010 Bumps & Flushes & Dimples

Yas - :cloud9: He is such a cutie :cloud9:

Oh.....and i'm officially on maternity leave :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Midwife apptmt in the morning too :thumbup:

Hope all you lovelies are ok :hugs:

xxx

Okay ladies, I'm off now. I don't think I will get a chance to post tomorrow and I think the internet will be cut off some time tomorrow.

Keep me posted if anything happens. But don't have too many babies while I am away. :winkwink:

Speak to you soon.
:flower:

Come back soon Pip :friends:

MW again this morning, Moglet is further down - surprised he hasnt fallen out! He is on the move and shell see me again Monday unless she sees me before....guess shes doing her food shop at Asda this week then :rofl:

Yay for maternity leave Claire!!!!

Good luck with the move Pip xx

Day 1 maternity leave - what will you be doing today hon? Does Jac get a special treat?

How goes the BF Yas?

:hi: all

Glad youre home and ok Brig

Whos next to pop? Want more baby pics!

Hi everyone!

Whoop whoop to the mat leave Claire!!! Yay!!!!!

Pip - all the best for the move, I'll text you if any babies appear!!

Moggy - hopefully Moglet will put in an appearance before then!

Hi everyone else!

Claire - yay for maternity leave!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :happydance: :happydance: Hope your midwife app goes well

Pip good luck with the move - sort of hoping your warning will encourage baby to be naughty and peek out early :rofl:

Moggy - good news on moglet - I don't even know where my bubs is, midwife is pants and not seeing her until...probably ever now unless baby is late, meh!

AFM the builders have finished with the patio and so it is just me at home today yippee. I think I may have a relaxing soak in the bath :thumbup: lots to do but don't fancy doing anything teehee.

Hope everyone has a nice day ahead - Yas give K a big squeeze from me! :hugs:

Come back soon Pip :friends:

MW again this morning, Moglet is further down - surprised he hasnt fallen out! He is on the move and shell see me again Monday unless she sees me before....guess shes doing her food shop at Asda this week then :rofl:

I reckon Sunday and we'll see some action from Moglet:winkwink: Lets hope she's been to Asda by then :haha:

xxx

lots to do but don't fancy doing anything teehee.
QUOTE]

Lia - Ha ha...i feel the same.....was at work till past 8pm last night so knackered.....so thinking i shoudl start my mat leave by doing bugger all :haha:

Been to Midwife and all was spot on.....BP, Urine and Fundal Height bang on 34 weeks. Get to see consultant wek today and should get my csection date then.

So all in all a fab start to mat leave......

Moggy - I have a cake from friends at work so Jac will have some of that as a treat this afternoon......Hubby is off tomorrow so dont know if we'll go anywhere special.....might have a walk into town this afternoon if the weather holds....so nothing exciting planned no...especially as i'm feeling lazy :blush: I'm a bad mother......

xx

I have Granny here playing with Mogster so how lazy am I! Off to Families Day at OH work at lunchtime, hopefully Mogster will get to see lots of airplanes and possibly even Red Arrows....FX'd!

Ooh Sunday would be fab :thumbup:

Claire - doing nothing sounds perfect for day 1 hun!

And family day sounds great moggy - hope moglet does appear soon for you. Funnily enough in our sweepstake Sunday is the day that I had put myself down for. DH is hoping for today (just because of work really) :haha:

Moggy - Granny's are great :thumbup: Enjoy family day and hope you get to see the Red Arrows :hugs:

Lia - It's an extreme way to get a Friday off...does he not know that it'll harder work being in labour with you :haha:

xx

lol it's not just the Friday he's worried about to be fair to him I can't make him sound selfish :haha: - I do wonder if he'll be the only dad in history to find paternity leave more of a break than work :haha:

Today is the start of 'stop weeks' at his place..........where most of the lads have a fortnight off..............and so the engineers have a fortnight of living at work practically without needing sleeping bags lol. They work like mad for the fortnight, each day including weekends, so by the end of it he is completely dead.

So he is just worried that the longer into stop weeks we go before bubs comes, the more knackered he will be by the time I need him to be helping me. So come on baby be kind to daddy!!!! :haha:

On another note, I can't believe this has come round so quickly - his sister arrives in England today from Oz! She is starting off down south and hits us on Tuesday - very exciting! And she has just had her 20wk scan and found out they are on 'Team Fairywings' lol :haha:

Lia - I can trully understand why he wants LO here poor thing :hugs: So cool that his sister arrives today...how long she here for...good chance she'll get to see her new nephew :thumbup:

xxx

Claire - so how's the first day of mat leave going? (I know you usually have Thursdays off, but it must feel different!!).

Oh dear Lia - hurry up and get bubs out!!!

Moggy - hope you all had fun at families day and saw some exciting planes!!:plane:

Hi Ladies!

Sorry I have been MIA again :blush: Some of you read about my little adventure on FB...not fun!:nope: So ladies...listen to your bodies...if you are feeling tired...slow down!! I know I will for the reat of this pregnancy! I'm just so relieved that what was going on had nothing to do with Peyton! Well it sorta did...the pulled neck muscles are from me using my arms to pull my fat body off the couch, out of the tub etc..:haha:

YAS: Your little man is BEAUTIFUL!!!

Ann: Happy belated 34 Weeks!!!

and only 11 work days left for me!! Thank god!! I am SOOOO ready to be done!

I have washed all of baby's clothes and the nursery is starting to really look good...I will post pictures in the next couple of weeks hopefully.

BTW...for those of you who wanted to see Baby shower pictures I have added some to my pregnancy journal! :)

Take care ladies

xo

Well SIL is over until 13th August, though she is flitting about here there and everywhere with lots of family to visit - so I feel under a lot of pressure not to be too overdue :dohh:

Brig hope you are taking it easy now - didn't realise you had a preggo journal to stalk too :dohh: shall have a mooch at some piccies!!!

Well DH has come home in a terrible mood from work.....they have been working extra Sundays as a favour to bail the department out, well I say as a favour, they were offered extra pay. Anyway, there were up to 12 Sundays that could be worked and however many you did they were going to hold all the pay back until this months pay day...........his boss didn't put their hours in on time and so none of them have gotten paid. And when Ash made a joke about it his boss had the cheek to say "Oh you're not going to whinge about that too are you"!!! WTF!!! Ash pointed out it is about £800 for the days he did and we have a baby due imminently and a house not finished..........what a stupid man :dohh:

On the bright side he has a final interview on Weds for a new job which they have said it is just down to him now and whether they can agree wages and terms so fingers crossed he can leave where he is as they just do not appreciate the extra he does :growlmad:

Hope you are all having a better start to the weekend though :haha: my annual leave is officially over and I start using the mat leave now :thumbup:

Fab day! Mogster saw lots of planes, no Red Arrows but...he has seen all sorts of older style planes, some acrobatics and towards the end some balloon popping, flour bombing and limboing by the aircraft. The best bit though was there was a Rescue Helicopter there and it landed as we arrived, Mogster then got to go in and have a play, got some fab shots of him in the pilots seat :plane: We left to take him to his final footie sesh of term and he got certificate then went back to se the seaking leave....I stayed behind a little to get something out of the boot and by the time I got to the helicopter Mogster was sat in the police chopper playing with the lights! He looked so happy and proud of himself as it then left, the air ambulance landed and the seaking took off - he was asleep in the car within 200 yards of leaving the base - I was asleep on the sofa within 10 minutes of getting home :oops:

Fab day though:thumbup: Mum now gone home and back on Tuesday unless we call her back before for any reason eg cant find stuff in Asda :haha:

Lovely pics Brig

Hope OH gets new job and the OT sorted

How did Jac enjoy your first day of mat leave?

:hi: everyone else - anyone for AD?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"