2010 Bumps & Flushes & Dimples

Claire you do right hun, it's def not what you need but doesn't sound like it will go away unless you make him face up to it like this........

Moggy that's good that they are going to check you out properly and hopefully moglet will arrive sooner rather than later!!!!!

My mum is a star bless her - she can't do as much now as she is practically falling apart (I do feel bad for letting her clean my oven now :dohh:) but when I was at uni I was constantly getting abandoned with the student grubby house at the end of the year and she would always come and help me :thumbup:

I did have to get dressed btw.......DH came home and wanted to go to tesco, boo!!! But then he did cook tea afterwards bless him, and he is up at 5 every day doing about 12hrs at work every day what a star. We watched a film - The Bucket List - great film if you haven't seen it but in my hormonal state I did cry a lot :haha:

Tonight we go to MILs for tea and get to see SIL and hubby over from Oz yay!!!!!!!! Unless baby feels like making an appearance today? No? Didn't think so :haha:

Good morning to everyone :waves:

Lia - You have a fab mum and hubby :thumbup: Haven't seen bucket list so will have to keep an eye out for it.....i cry in films at the best of times. Still time for LO yet.....:coffee:

Oh and 35 weeks for me today and Lydia :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

xx

Hi! Happy 35 weeks to us Claire!!

Not much to update on for me - midwife wasn't a proper appointment, just tested for sugar, which was absolutely fine (phew) so I can eat AD and French Fancies again! Dog is fine, the cut the vet had to make is healing and her ear is good. DH just made me spag bol, yummy!

Baby seems to have something against my bladder - I keep feeling like I'm being stabbed in it!

How is everyone this evening? Everyone well?

Hey All!

Lydia: Happy to hear your day was good!

As for me, I just got back from seeing my MW and she has recommended I go off work. :-( Apparently my BP has steadily been rising (nothing to concern them yet) and since I don't have proper breaks at work or anywhere to really sit and rest she thinks I should leave early. Now I'm all frazzled and not sure what to do. She says I need to rest more...like lay down kinda rest, especially after my night at the hospital. Everything else was ok. I guess I just feel sorry for myself now. :-(

xo

Aww - big hugs Brig. Best to take her advice probably, can you leave early? Or perhaps organise some shorter hours or something? How long were you supposed to have left?

Well I don't know if you remember a few months back my rant concerning my boss....and her never being there...well that hasn't changed even though her manager/full time teacher is 35 weeks pregnant. ??? Like now she has been on vacation for 2 weeks...has no idea I was sick in the hospital this week...she just assumes I will do everything for her.
All of the girls that work for her have given their notice to leave work as well. I feel like I am ALWAYS picking up the slack.

And my planned ending date was August 12th. :-(

Brig - escape now! you know you want to! You and lil B are more important than she is and she will have to learn to manage better!

MrsM - we had spag bol - mogsters favourite, followed by choccy mousse cake nyom nyom!

AFM news on my mum not too promising, she sees doc again thursday AM but starting to worry whos gonna look after Mogster....maybe will have to leave OH home to look after him after all and cope with MW in hospital...:shrug: FX'd my Mum gets good report on thursday..... or Moglet decides to hang in there and fridays scan says he isnt that big after all its just fluid...

Off for a foot rub and some Rennies :hugs: to all

Lydia - Glad you're back on the AD :thumbup: Hvaen t had any in ages....mmmm might make some tomorrow ..... yum yum

Brig - You need to think of whats best for you and the baby..... maybe finishig now isnt an option for you....but like Lydia mentioned...can you do shorter hours/days...or maybe start leave a week early or something....remember your health comes first :hugs:

Moggy - sorry your mum isnt well :hugs: Do you have some close friends nearby who could look after mogster for you? Try not to stress too much...nature will take its course and we adapt and figure things out when needed..i'm sure all will be fine hun :hugs:

xx

thanks Ladies!

I'm looking into getting the forms and seeing what I can do. What happens here is I would be on "sick leave" and then go on "maternity leave" which both pay 55% of your salaray. So I'd be looking at a decrease in salary a little earlier then planned...but like you said Claire. I need to think about the baby and myself before my boss and her business which she is running into the ground.

Moggy: Sorry to hear your mom's not well and you are a little stressed. :-( FX's that you get some good news Friday!

xo

Claire I wish, school hols mean lots of folks away and the friends nearby who would take him all have little ones of their own so can have him during the day for strints but difficult to do bedtime etc when you already have toddlers and babies to deal with at home.

My brother is in Turkey at the moment, my sister just started a new job.

My in-laws are due to fly over from Spain but Mogster doesnt have a clue who they are :wacko: Hoping for good news come thursday now and then will worry more/less when we hear what happens, tried to call MW yesterday only to be told by the person who answered the answerphone - WTF - that she wasnt there and no my birthplan wasnt anything to do with her and my current situation re swelling of ankles, knees etc again was for me to resolve not the MW. She took my surname so hoping my MW does call back but not hopeful - meltdown with OH last night over the fact that he said his parents would look after Mogster and I said although I didnt doubt they would be willing that it is 35 years since they dealt with a toddler and that Mogster has seen them and would more recognise the postman cos they never come back over! He last saw them for a couple of hours just before his 2nd birthday and before that he saw them at about 7 months old!

:grr: Rant over sorry ladies :cry:

Oooh Lydia - pleased for your pooch, and hooray for AD again!

Aww Brig it's not that much earlier than your planned end date.....if they are likely to just keep heaping stuff on you as well I'd be tempted to listen to the midwife.......look after you and bean first :hugs:

Moggy hope your mum is okay.....WTF @ whoever answered the phone how freaking rude is that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :growlmad:

I prepped my SIL last night to be my back up birth partner :haha: our bumps got their first hug last night (her pink bump, my blue bump) and I am so excited for her......so good to see them.

AFM having my hair done this affy (yay!) and then going looking at a mummy-mobile tonight with DH :thumbup: drove home last night from MILs which was an adventure - first time on the motorway, pitch black, went well! The paranoia is kicking in and I spend most of my day flapping that bubs isn't moving enough, or if my waters are leaking - neurotic first-time mum that's me :haha:

Hope you are all good - hump of the week today! :flower:

you all make me smile! :hugs:

txt from Yas - shes got first solo day with K today :cloud9: for her, want Moglet for cuddles but want him to stay put for Mogster :wacko:

Brig, if you can I would take their advice and go on leave early. They wouldn't say it without meaning it hun and you need to look after both you and Peyton.

Moggy hope your Mum gets better soon.

Sorry not much in the way of personals. Just popping on quickly as I have been AWOL due to NCT classes etc.

Spent most of last night awake with period pains. Not much fun.

Hi girls.

Moggy, I really hope your mum gets better soon. I cannot believe the person that answered the call - err, WTF??!! Hope your OH is a little more understanding today :hugs:

Brig, you really have got to look after number one first, screw work, they haven't exactly looked after you!

Ann, hope the pains get better :hugs:. I keep getting period pains, feels weird as obviously haven't had them for quite a while! But like you, getting very irritated by them now.

Claire - Hows the mat leave going? I bet Jac is loving it!

Lia - woohoo for the driving! Thats excellent! I hope you get a yummy-mummy mobile!

Hi everyone else!

Brig - Hope you get to sort something soon so you can rest up :hugs:

Moggy - Wished i lived nearby so i could help you out hun :hugs: That MW was soooooo rude....you defo need to complain :growlmad:

Lia - Good on you for driving...in the dark too!! I love driving but im still not a lover of driving in the dark....i feel like i cant see enough iykwim ...job well done :thumbup: I also looking forward to getting my hair done on saturday...only a trim but nice to be pampered anyway...love the head massage when they wash my hair :cloud9:

Ann - Hope you feel better today and you get a good night sleep tonight :hugs:

Lydia - Loving Maternity leave so far.....not so sure about Jac though...he's developed serious tantrums since sunday. Probably coming to that age...or sensing that soemthing maybe changing soon...who knows....he's been better yesterday and today though. :thumbup:

Not looking forward to tomorrow....funeral at 12pm. Glad hubby will be with me as he's close friends with the brother of Maritn who passed away. It'll be good to say a proper goodbye though.
On another note cant wait for friday as i shoudl get my csection date. Not telling anyone the date till weekend before....and that is only for someone to look after Jac :haha: Should i tell my BnB buddies though :winkwink:

xxx

If they do it at 37 weeks you could be next baby for the thread!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->