2010 Bumps & Flushes & Dimples

Ann / Lydia - sorry you are having pains :hugs: every twinge I get I scream at baby 'bring it on' :haha: but know when it comes in earnest I will be so mardy :haha:

Claire - I hope the funeral goes well - as well as these things can obviously :hugs: And yes of course you should tell your B&B buddies :rofl: I promise I won't make a fuss if you queue jump either :winkwink:

AFM I am feeling good now my hair is nice :haha: just waiting for DH to finish his interview and come pick me up to look at the mummy-mobile! App at hospital tomorrow but not expecting anything exciting from them.

Was hoping having a hair app booked would be enough to shake baby out as it would be typical I have waited for it and would have to cancel it, but not a peep lol.

Claire: I vote YES YES YES!!!! You have to tell us when that little baby will make it's appearance! :)

So, today I tried contacting my boss via e-mail because apparently she won't be back till tonight when she said 2 weeks ago she was only leaving for a week. ??? I wrote that the MW wanted OFF but that I decided to try shorter hours first. So I told my boss that I would work mornings and early afternoons and then head home to rest. and if that didn't take care of the BP then I'd have to go off work early. Now I am trying to arrange for someone to cover my afternoon hours...but I found out today the last employee we have is giving her 2 weeks, so we are both scheduled to finish aug. 12th and she doesn't want any more hours.

who knows what will happen?? :-/

xo

Claire, hope tomorrow goes as well to be expected. I am in the YES camp! We will need to know so that we don't worry about you ;)

Brig, it's up to your boss to sort out so don't worry about the technicalities. :hugs:

Yas, I'm loving the photos of FB.

:hi: P&F, Moggy, MrsMils, Costgang & Dede xxx

Brig, it's up to your boss to sort out so don't worry about the technicalities. :hugs: Hear hear!!!

I knew that would get you going :haha::haha:

I will definitely tell you all......well if you behave that is :haha:

I will not be queue jumping Lia (it should be you or moggy - but moggy keeps on changing her mind LOL)....that's unless things start naturally before then as csection is likely to be aorund 39 weeks....so around my birthday.....and possibly on my birthday...how weird that would be...but also cool :thumbup:

Moggy - 37 weeks is too soon...wnat to relax for a few weeks first.....might have changed my mind by then though LOL

Brig - I 2nd Lia's statement too :thumbup:

xx

Youre safe Claire, Lia's waters went last night and she will be induced today if nothing kicks off on its own!

Good luck Lia - keep us posted :friends:

Claire - saw this and thought of you - probably miles away though...?

https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/WOODEN-CRIB-...Baby_Nursery_Furniture_ET&hash=item43a0939aea

Youre safe Claire, Lia's waters went last night and she will be induced today if nothing kicks off on its own!

Good luck Lia - keep us posted :friends:

Woohoo!!!!! How exciting!! :happydance: Good luck Lia, can't wait for an update!!

Awww....so excited for you Lia...did say i wouldnt queue jump :hugs:
xxx

last text from Lia was 1441 and shed had gel and was off for a walk with a review at 8pm if nowt further had happened.....not heard any more but will keep you posted when I hear!

Scan tomorrow, wonder how big he really is!

Claire - saw this and thought of you - probably miles away though...?

https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/WOODEN-CRIB-...Baby_Nursery_Furniture_ET&hash=item43a0939aea

Isn't very far away actually.....approx 30 minutes drive. If we didnt have a moses basket and the swing i would have gone for this. It would be ideal as a downstairs cot for the first few monhts...but we dont have the room. Luckily we have enough room in our bedrrom for a cot anyway. Thanks for thinking of me though :hugs:

Hope your scan goes well tomorrow.....remember that fundal height is only an estimate? How much did mogster weigh when he was born? :hugs:

Oh...and how's your mum? Hope she's better....

xx

Went to the funeral today...don't think it really hit me till i saw the hearse as i hadnt seen him in 2 years. It was a very good service though....he'd organised absolutelly everything himself as soon as he found out he was poorly. Made it more special somehow. Glad i got to say goodbye but gutted we didnt get a chance to talk recently. Will just have to keep the memories :cry:

On another note....really excited for tomorrow.....consultant appointemnt in the morning and i think midwife check too...not sure if it's standard if i see consultant as i had my MW one last week :shrug: So by lunch time i should have my csection date :happydance:

Hope all you ladies are well.

And Lia.....get that baby moving hun......:hugs:

xx

Hi Claire, glad it went as nicely as it possibly could :hugs:

Has Jac been any better today/yesterday? I hope he hasn't had any more meltdowns! Glad you've got tomorrow to look forward too - how exciting that tomorrow you'll know the date!! (And I agree with the others, tell us!!!!).

Thanks for the update Moggy - lets hope little P&F gets moving!!

Hope the scan goes well - looking forward to hearing how big Moglet has grown in that perfectly round belly of yours!

Ann - how have your pains been?

Hi everyone else!

Lydia - Thanks hun :hugs: Jac's been a lot better lasrt few days....no tantrums which is great.... but doesnt listen whne you tell him no :dohh: He used to...now he looks at you with a small grin and carries on..... so he knows he's wrong.....little devil. I can cope with this as i knwo over time he will start to listen...i think he's just testing the boundaries ( i hope lol)
Are you ok? :hugs:

xx

What a cheeky monkey!! Does make me giggle thinking about his little grin, but then I'm sure you don't giggle when actually in the situation!!

I'm fine thanks, a little bored this evening (well, I shouldn't be bored as I've got a ton of housework that needs doing...) but had a browse on the Mini Boden site - oh my goodness, the CUTE baby clothes. I can't wait to meet this little one and find out if I get to buy little cord dresses or cute tartan trousers!!

Believe me....sometimes it's hard not to laugh with him....it depends how bad he is though. Hubby is worse than me though...i sometimes have to tell him off too as he also starts grinning...what chance do i have :shrug:

I also feel bored....i have housework that i could do but dont like to do (dusting!!)....but hey there's always tomorrow. By this time i want to relax...:winkwink: I always feel like this when hubby is on late shift so not home till after 10pm.... but in a while i'll have extra company ... and no relax time :haha:

To be honest i havent gone overboard with Jac's clothes at all....he grew out of the early sizes so quick i never bothered. I've spent more on this size now as i know they'll last.....he's been in 12-18months clothes since march...but since he strated walking his tshirts now look big on him.....i think he's got leaner. The stuff ive started to get which are 18-24 for winter i think will be too big for him :dohh:

Sorry to ramble...

xx

Oooooohh how exciting!!!!! Good luck Lia!!!!

Good luck for tomorrow Moggy.

Claire, was thinking of you today at the funeral. Hope it wasn't too hard hun. Good luck for your appointment tomorrow.

Mrsmils, they've been so so. I was up the night before last with constant period type pains. They come and go since then but nothing too regular. I think I'm just 'blessed' with painful BH or the baby's head is grinding down. Thanks for asking :hugs:

Oh yes happy 35 weeks to me and Brigitte!

xxxx

Evening all :hi:

Update from Lia shes on her way to labour ward and sounding more confident, let you know more soon as I hear....

Glad it went well today Claire, cant wait to hear your section date, sounds like you will know just as I go for my scan as its at 1pm....last scan he was measuring 87th centile according to the notes so hopefully he is not exceeding that this time :wacko: Not sure what else they will say or what theyre actually going to do though - surely if he is big he is big?

My Mum has the go ahead to travel to look after Mogster during the birth etc but is supposed to be resting up so wont be back to help out beforehand - OH is going to try to finish early where possible so should be heading home around 3.30 most days and tomorrow hes home all PM after the scan and should be same Monday after MW appt...

As for clothes they seem to stay in 12-18 and 18-24 for ages! They grow out of the tops first but Mogster has now gone back to the 18-24 bottoms as he has no nappy to pad them and he is a slim tall little boy - not sure where he gets that :dohh: He was 6lb 6oz when he was born and was on the lower centiles to start - he was born at 35wks4days though so almost a month ago now in comparison to Moglet - OMG!!!! Scary thought Moglet is gonna split my bits in two!

Hope everyone else doing okay and more comfortable? MrsM your nursery is the talk of the CBFM grads!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->