2010 Bumps & Flushes & Dimples

Mrs Mils, Friday I will be celebrating will a whole day of NCT!! lol Then no doubt I will be sleeping. Can't believe tomorrow is my last day!! Whoo hoo! Ooh so the baby is engaged? At my last appointment little fishy was head down and quite low but not engaged. Does it feel any different?

Moggy I reckon Moglet will be here before next Thursday. Come on Moglet. I feel for you being swollen. My knees and hands are now hurting from being swollen. When I wake up in the morning I can't bend my fingers. It's pretty horrible.

:hi: Pip! Yey to you being on the last box!

:hi: Claire, P&F, Costgang and Dede!

being engaged makes you waddle! Moglet been engaged for weeks, Mogster on the other hand didnt engage at all :shrug: Law unto themselves these babies!

Enjoy your last day, lil Fishy will be here soon too :wohoo:

:hi: all

Morning ladies,

Finally read through all the pages to catch up. Have to admit I can't remember everything as there was quite a lot...

We moved on the planned weekend, but things just took a little longer than expected. Internet didn't take too long to be activated.

My last day at work was last Friday, so I am now officially on annual leave before going on maternity leave.

OH has put up the cot now and it is sooo cute. And we got the mattress you recommended, Moggy, from Mothercare. We went into the store on Saturday to have a look and feel at them and really liked the one for £150. And as they didn't have it in stock, they gave us 10% off and free delivery. :thumbup: And it already arrived yesterday.

We went to our last class last night and it was very informative again, subject was labour. Sorry if this is a stupid question and if it is too early for this, but I was wondering if Yas and Lia already had their birth stories up?

Brig, just to let you know that your AD's were sent last week. Sorry it took so long, but it was a bit tricky getting your address without the internet. But you should hopefully have them soon. :winkwink:

Some news from Costgang: She should have the internet back on Monday. She has been given her induction date, but I'll leave it to her to let you know when.

I think that's it for now. Have a lovely day everyone. We have done quite well unpacking boxes etc, but for some reason we are missing two items. So I will go on the hunt for them in a minute.

Actually I do have another question: It obviously might not be applicable to all of you anymore, but we were hoping to do one of those belly casts. Has anyone heard of any good sets? :shrug:

I have seen this one, but I think there are lots of others around: https://www.johnlewis.com/230823378/Product.aspx

Hi Pip!!! :friends:

I was going to recommend the JLbody cast kit... I never used it but my friend did and it's fabby :D also my birth story is in my siggie x

Hi Yas,

How are you and little K? Glad you managed to get the hang of the breastfeeding.

Is the one your friend used the one in my link?

Still looking for the two items, but will read your birth story as soon as I have a little break from all the searching. Looking forward to it. ;)

Oooh glad the moves are going well!

I have just popped birth story up now - lenghty I'm afraid but wanted to try and remember everything.

https://www.babyandbump.com/birth-stories-announcements/385714-baby-dylan-here.html

Just popped on to get that up and say a quick HELLO! :flower:

Dylan had his heel prick this morning and didn't bat an eyelid and has also not really lost any weight about 30g I think she said so he is getting enough food hurray!

Just a quick :hi: as just got back from my leaving 'do'. I got a lovely Tiffanys bracelet! Whooo hoo to maternity leave!

Off to read the birth stories now! xx

Hi Ladies!!

Pip welcome back!!

Ann: YAY for being done! For some reason I thought you were done yesterday? BUT YAY for today! lol

I have been so busy today it's the first time I log on...and to my surprise one of the September Stars had their baby! Crazy!! lol!

I can't wait to have time to read your birth stories P&F and Yas!

Anyway, have a goodnight ladies!

xo

Hello lovelies.... :flower:

It's been quiet here....:coffee:

Ann - Wow a Tiffany's bracelet...we need pics...well i do LOL
Enjoy your proper 1st day of leave...even though you have NCT. :thumbup:

Brig - You're supposed to b eresting...seems like you're overdoing it hun :winkwink:

Pip - Did you find your boxes or did the fairies take them :haha:

Lia - Will have a read of your birthstory after i post this. Sound Like you and the boys are gettign on well :hugs:

Moggy - Where are you...you ok hun??

Yas - No help on belly casts im afraid :shrug: How's the BF coming along? :hugs:

Costgang/Dede - :hi:

Nothing exciting going on over here.....Jac has his tantrums though...grinds me down some days...wednesday was auful...he even made me cry as we came out of Do It all he was so bad :blush: Other days he's ok though. On another note he's getting up later since ive tried to get him to bed later ...didnt work before but it seems to be working this week. So past few days has been between 6.40 and 7am....which is considered a lie-in :haha:

xx

well done Jac giving Mummy a lie in!

Ok here thanks Claire, just getting more and more tired and determined to wait it out as long as i can, starting to feel for Mogster though as it must be hard for him with Mummy always tired and saying slow down/wait for Mummy when he still is all duracell bunny!

Slightly short fuse today as next door are having their windows replaced and for some reason the window fitters want to do ALL drilling etc in the sideway between our houses so all I seem to hear is drill and them swearing, Mogster isnt happy and although have asked them to move/quieten down/tone down the language but they dont give a stuff :nope: have been out with Mogster but just dont have the energy to stay out, OH coming home after lunch so if theyre still like it then :grr:

I feel like I have now been pregnant FOREVER! :cry: but the thought of that first cuddle with both my boys is like a carrot dangling in front of me keeping me going :happydance:

Hi everyone!

Lots to catch up on. Nice to have you back Pip! Hope you found the missing boxes! :shrug:

Ann - whoop whoop to being on mat leave! I hope you have a good time at NCT today, we've got a full day of it (mainly BF) on Sunday, DH is not looking forward to that!! Lovely of them to get you the bracelet - someone at your work has good taste!:thumbup:

Brig - make sure you take it easy!!!!!:sleep:

Lia - so glad that Dylan is doing well and obviously getting all the food he needs - well done you! I hope you're managing to get some napping in when he's sleeping. Will have a read of your birth story now.:flower:

Moggy - you poor thing, it must be the last straw when you're that pregnant/frustrated! :growlmad:In a way I hope they're still there when your OH gets home so he can go mad at them! (But hopefully they'll have a long lunchbreak and leave you in peace before then!).

Claire - great news on the lie-ins:thumbup:, but I hope the tantrums stop soon, hopefully the new baby will distract him from them when it arrives?

Yas - how are things going hun? I hope the expressing/BF is getting better, I haven't heard you say "Moo" on facebook in a while??!:haha:

Costgang - looking forward to having you back on!

Does anyone know how DeDe is getting on?

No news from me, we've been rearranging furniture this morning and I stupidly lifted the drawers out of a chest and now my back is agony:dohh:, so chilling out for a bit, then I'm off to meet a friend for afternoon tea - very sophisticated! Shopping tomorrow to get the final few bits that we need. Yesterday I managed to write our birth plan and also read all of the instructions to things like the steriliser/monitor/breast pump etc, so feeling a bit more prepared!

hi everyone, ive gatecrashed at the library, not had time to catch up yet, but i will, hugs to all of you:hugs:

Ann a tiffanys bracelet you lucky thing!!!

Brig it scared me when Sept and Oct babies were arriving early too!!!

Moggy hope your DH sorted those builders how rude!!!!!!!!!!! I hope you don't have to wait much longer for your little moglet :hugs:

Lydia hope you had a nice afternoon tea - but don't be lifting heavy things crazy lady :haha:

Hello costgang!! And everyone else! Had a nice day today with the boys and looking forward to a quiet weekend. Popped in to a family wedding briefly last night and everyone is smitten with Dylan :cloud9:

Off for an early night - DH made me AD in a wine glass.............yum :happydance:

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm Have moved on to AD milkshake before bed to help with the heartburn - since bubs moved can lie flatter but the heartburn kicks in after the 2.30am pee, with AD milkshake before bed it kicks in around 5.30am - much more civilised!

Dylan and K are so adorable its amazing. Brig you are off the hook hon, lady on my old ttc thread has had her llittle girl early....you could still be next though...?

Mmmmm, AD milkshake... And it is actually medicinal this time Moggy! Brig - hopefully you'll be able to join us in the delights of AD soon!!

Hi Ladies!

You are right...I probably should be taking it easy. I won't do much tomorrow. Promise!! Yesterday we finally finished getting all the bits and pieces we needed for the hospital bag and did groceries because today my mom and dad came over and she helped me make sheppard's pie, lasagna and spaghetti sauce for the freezer. That way after I give birth we'll have food ready to pop in the oven!

Then we sorted through the rest of the baby shower gifts, put all of Peyton's clothes, blankets, bibs etc away in her room. My change table is almost organized...we have wipes to last us a year it seems, 4 newborn diaper packs and 3 size 1 diaper packs.
So the to-do list is slowly getting done!! thank goodness!

P.S. Can't WAIT to try AD!!! lol

xo

:hi: everyone! Will be on here a bit more next week but am going to try and take it easy this weekend and just get my head round the fact I will soon have a baby. I want to enjoy this weekend with my dh whilst I've got him to myself!

Love to all! xxx

Morning ladies,

In an effort to get more organised and ready for LO's arrival, I have a few questions:

1. The MW mentioned that it is a good idea to put some plastic covers in your bed in case your waters break. Has anyone done this and if so, what have you used?

2. Where is the best place to get maternity towels from and which ones are best or no good at all? How many do I need?

3. If I buy some nursing vests as recommended earlier on the thread, do I also need some nursing bras? Or can I wait with the bras until the milk has come in and I know what size I need?

4. I keep reading about muslin squares. Where is the best place to get them from and how many do I need?

I think that's it for now, but I am sure there will be more questions later. :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->