2010 Bumps & Flushes & Dimples

mine didnt til I hit 40 weeks though and i never got them last time so gutted is an understatement! :cry:

Love love LOVE the pram!

As for stretchies.................mine are so hideous now my tum is shrinking back......but every time I look at them I think I would have them all over my body if I had to for Dylan - so soppy :haha:

Have put some piccies on FB of little man :thumbup:

MOGLET! Where are you my love come and meet your family! :hugs:

I wish he would, think he is being a bugger though and waiting for the in-laws to return O/S :oops:

Hi ladies!!

Wow! thanks for all the info Moggy, Lia and Yas!! Those answered some of the questions I had as well! I took Yas' advice a couple weeks ago and ordered an nursing tank (vest). It came in on Thursday and I LOVE it! I am planning on wearing it for a week or so until I can get out and buy nursing bras that will fit.

As for stretchies, I'm over it. I started having them when I was only about 7-8 weeks along. I guess my skin isn't very stretchy?:shrug: Here is my latest bump pic at 36 weeks.https://i798.photobucket.com/albums/yy270/wishing4bfp/09-10/36Weeks_2.jpg

So DH and I did my belly cast last night and today our friend (and the baby's godmother) did our pregnancy photos. I haven't edited them yet but I will post pictures as soon as I do.

I am in LOVE with your babies...they are so adorable! I keep flipping through K and Dylan's pictures and I can't quite get over that I have a little bundle like that inside me!!:cloud9:

Oh...and MOGLET! It's time to come out!! :hugs:

xo

Brig your tummy looks *exactly* like mine, that's so weird, our stretchies are exactly the same too!! Now I have a jelly belly and the stretchies are already turning white and much less noticeable :)

Today is K's due date- how weird is that!
I spent 8 months anxiously counting down to today... and i've got a three week old baby in my arms already :cloud9:

how goes it with K, did you sort the feeding/posseting out?

:hi: K hope you are looking after Mummy :hugs:

I've just found some on my bum. :(

Here's the latest, taken this weekend at 36 + 2 ...

https://i463.photobucket.com/albums/qq357/anng91/Bump/IMG_4379.jpg
https://i463.photobucket.com/albums/qq357/anng91/Bump/IMG_4380.jpg

I'm not at work!!! Whoo hoo!!!! xxx

Oh Pip, I asked about how the mw knows if the head is engaged and apparently they feel for his/her head down below and if they can wiggle it, the LO isn't engaged. xx

Brigitte, your bump has definitely dropped.

I'm going to spend another week trying to keep LO in but then I'm going to start the eviction process. x

Lovely bumps!!!

Funny thing is Dylan was lay across my tummy last night and we can't figure out how he fitted in there :rofl:

Morning everyone!

Ann - awesome bump! Glad you're enjoying that start of mat leave! Yes - thats what my midwife does, she hasn't been able to wiggle it for about 5 weeks now! I'm sort of waddling too, but can still cross my legs etc? LO switched to have its back/bum on my left side yesterday, it was really uncomfortable when it moved, but now bizarre to have hiccups on the other side. I'm not sure if they're supposed to do that when they're engaged? I'm starting eviction process tomorrow I think - DH will be forced to do the deed with me!! :haha:

Moggy - I cannot believe Moglet isn't here yet?! When do the in-laws go back?

I too am adoring the gorgeous babies - Lia and Yas, you're so lucky!:happydance:

Pip - love the icandy, it looks fab in those colours, mine seems so boring in comparison!

Claire - full term tomorrow for us - woohoo!!!

Brig - can't wait to see the piccies!! My sister is taking some of me on Thursday, I've got several mozzy bites on my belly, so I might have her airbrush those!!:blush: (If I spot any stretch marks I might make her take those out also :haha:).

thurs lunchtime....MW later so will update properly then...:hugs: all

Mrsmils, I was wondering about starting the process at 37 weeks but was a bit worried it was too early. I'm guessing as Yas gave birth to such a perfect little boy at that time that it's not too early at all. Maybe I'll start on Thursday then!

Oh Moggy, I think you might be right. Even if you go in to labour today, by the time you are up for visitors they may only get a day of two of seeing Moglet. Naughty in-laws. They've spent all their time using up your free time before the baby comes and then b*gger off when you want them around! Can they not change their plans if he's not here soon?

Lia, we saw some new borns yesterday and I've no idea how they fitted in a tummy. My LO must be so cramped in there!

Moggy, I now reckon that because we and others are sure he'll be early, he'll actually be late! I'm taking it easy now to try and keep him in and was planning on walking etc again when it's safe but I bet it won't actually make any difference!!! lol

xxx

I just know I'm going to be late, guaranteed! But I figure I'm getting so frustrated that if I start now then it'll keep my mind occupied! I'm planning on as much walking as poss, but my pelvis was so sore after yesterday's waddle that I'm not sure whether I'm going to be up for it.

I was up for the loo 10 times last night.....

10 times?! Yikes. I generally am up only once but then can't get back to sleep.

It makes me so irritated - I feel like I'm desperate to go, then don't have much in my bladder at all - I think its because the baby is squishing my bladder so much that its just tiny now! When I wake at about 4/5am I can't get back to sleep so tend to read for a while.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->