2010 Bumps & Flushes & Dimples

Im kind of over it all now, spend days tired and swollen but have in my mind that soon will get a magical etch on your heart moment of that first cuddle with Moglet and Mogster (kind of looking forward to the Mogster, Moglet and mog cuddle too but that will be once am home!)

Looks promising for later this week, Mogster keeps saying thursday still so....:shrug:

If any of you have your little ones now they will be ok, Mogster was a 35 weeker and he was fine - no SCBU/NICU etc just 5 days in hospital cos he had to learn to BF before they would release us, even then it took time to establish once we were home but he was fine and now is a strapping 3 year old - OMG! Where did the time go?

Im finding at night i wake about 2.30 and 5.30 then struggle to doze off again, difficult for OH as he has to sleep next to me but guess thats one of the perks of pregnancy for him - at least he can lie on his tummy or back to sleep :dohh:

Im off to check my washing on the line as have lunch to make for Mogster and I next then we have MW this PM - in-laws asked what time appt was and then said theyd be around about 20mins after it! OH tactfully pointed out it might not run to time as usually it doesnt and that it might be better to come a little later :dohh: Be interesting if MW decides she might pop around after clinic though as its a new one today and she has to do get to know us at some point - in-laws might have to wait til tomorrow....

One real bonus in all this saga though is that Mogster now understands who they are! Its been tough having them here whilst I am so huge with bump etc but that is the one good thing to come of it all, just wish they could have been here for his birthday - would have made difference to us if not to him. Not long now for any of it to come to a conclusion of some kind....

MW later and then in-laws so will try to update after Mogster goes to bed....anyon heard from Claire?

No not for a while, hope she's ok.

I think you are such a trouper Moggy. I would have thrown a hissy fit by now having my in-laws over every day when you are meant to be relaxing and preparing, but at least Mogster now knows who they are.

xxx

Hi....:flower:

I'm here and im ok.....sorry if i got you worried. :hugs:

Been sort of busy..not sure what wiht half the time though :dohh:

Went to the zoo with Jac and hubby yesterday..our last family trip as a family of 3! Zoo isnt too big so it was fine.....had a really good time and Jac loved the animals...think he loved other kids more as he wanted to follow every little person around :haha:
Can't believe am 37 weeks tomorrow...feel so much fitter than last time...i suppose i have Jac to thank for that. The sleeping is getting harder though as i wake around 4-5 times a night at least now.....more so beacuse i need to move position rather than pee :blush:

Moggy - You ok hun...cant believe you've made 41 weeks...surely you'll get induced this week if moglet is still claiming squaters rights? LOL How did MW go :hugs:

Lydia - Wow...10 times...i'm mostly 2 now but i do wake up anyway as i'm uncomfortable ...so i feel your pain hun :hugs: Can believ we're 37 weeks tomorrow.. :happydance:

Ann - LOvely bump ...... dont worry about the stretchies...just think they're worth it...and you wont see the ones on your bum unless you activelly look for them LOL

Pip - Love the icandy...so jealous :cloud9:

Brig - Lovely bump hun...cant wait to see your pics :hugs:

Lia/Yas - Hi ladies :hugs:

xx

hi everyone, net is back on at home:happydance: had scan today, estimate is 6lb 6oz, so not to big, got my date for 24 aug, 2 weeks tomorrow, cant remember if i said that already:dohh: congrats pinknfluffy:hugs:, sorry im a bit late

:hi: costgang, nice to have you back. You told me your induction date, but I left it for you to tell the other ladies. Didn't want to steal your thunder. ;)

Hi Costgang! Nice to have you back! Glad scan went well and you got your date - how exciting!!

Claire - glad you're ok hun. Zoo sounds fab! Glad you're feeling good too - may that continue! Yup - 10 times, its usually between 6 and 8, driving me absolutely crazy! Fortunately I can usually go to the loo and stay half asleep, so can drift off, but it seems that once I get past a certain time thats it - wide awake!!

Moggy - I bet the thought of those cuddles are keeping you going!!!

Not had a great night myself, so I feel for you ladies, who didn't either. For me it was the rib pain and despite my lovely pillow, it was impossible to get comfortable. It kept appearing when I lay on my left, right and back...

As for wee breaks: I need to go about hourly until about 3am and after that I am usually okay until the morning.

I know some of you have already posted their birth plans weeks ago, but if anyone else fancies posting theirs, it would be great as I am hoping to make a start on mine later today and need some inspiration. :winkwink:

Hi Ladies!!

Welcome back costgang!!

Claire, happy to hear all is well!! :)

Just came on to say a quick hello! DH is off today so we are spending the day at my parents. Also, just wanted to let you know Lydia that I am off to the post office with your Kool-Aid!! lol Hope it doesn't take to long to get to the UK!

hope you ladies have a nice day!

P.S. Yay for Mat leave Ann!!]

xo

Moggy - Any news from MW hun?? :hugs:

Costgang - Welcome back :hugs:...you beat me by 2 days...but im getting a section on the 26th though...well unless things happen early.

Lydia - 6-8 times would send me loopy...i really feel for you. I generally get up to pee about 2 times mostly.....which is a lot better than with Jac. But i think i'm more concious of walking him up when it reaches a certain am time so try not to think about it iykwim :hugs:

Pip - I think we reach a certain stage and comfortable isnt a part of a preggy ladies life :shrug: Especially when it comes to bed time.....luckily i sleep pretty well most nights even though i wake up a few times. I think it's chasing a toddler all day that does it :wacko:

Brig - Hope you have a nice day with your parents....and you get pampered :thumbup:

xx

we couldve had any day that week, but 24th is a month before my bday:thumbup: iove not been comfortable for a long time,and in the new house our room is on the middle with no toilet, so i have to either go up or down, takes me ages to get there

I didnt get a choice...just given a date.....if i had i would have gone for 23rd as it's my b'day as it would have made mine more special.....you never know this LO might have other plans LOL :winkwink:

xx

Moggy's new little man is here everyone!!! He arrived last night weighing a whopping 10lb 2oz :happydance: will let Moggy tell you his name herself, and will keep you all updated when I know more xxx

Sooooooooooooooo happy, I just did a little dance with Dylan.

Well done moggy!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hugs:

Moggy's new little man is here everyone!!! He arrived last night weighing a whopping 10lb 2oz :happydance: will let Moggy tell you his name herself, and will keep you all updated when I know more xxx

Wow, that was unexpected. I don't mean unexpected as such 'cause she was overdue, but no post that she might be in labour or anything.

Well done, Moggy. :happydance: You enjoy the time with your little one now and finally get that big cuddle with Mogster and Moglet you have been so looking forward to. :hugs:

You beat me to it yas.. Couldnt get signal to post from clinic this morning. Huge congrats mogs and family ... Big hugs xxxxxx:happydance:

Just woken up and turned my phone on and get the text!!!!! WHOOOO HOOOO!!!! I'm so happy for Moggy!!! Congrats lovely lady! xx

Claire, you need to update the first post. :winkwink:

I was wondering if you could put in the EDD and the actual date to give us an idea of who was early, on time, late...just a thought. :winkwink:

Woo hoo!!! Congratulations Moggy!! Thats brilliant news! Wowee - thats a lot bigger than the last time! I hope they're all doing well and she's enjoying those much longed for cuddles. Can't wait for more details and pics!!! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->