2010 Bumps & Flushes & Dimples

ive not got a birth plan, was too quick with the orhers to follow them,lol, vit k, all of mine had injectiona nd they were all fine, gonna have another go a bf,but its not the end of the world if it doesnt work, and prob gonna stay in for 2 nights,need a break from my lot,lol

:thumbup: its great thanks pip. how did your move go? never again. i say that every time:haha: the stairs are a killer though. 12 more sleeps:happydance:

Hi ladies :flower:

Birth plan - I didn't have one, I just made sure DH knew my opinions on things so he could enforce it lol.

Brig - love your bump pics, absolutely lovely!

Not heard from moggy she must be enjoying lots of cuddles with her boys!

Happy full term ladies spotted on facebook - more babies please!!!!!!!

AFM we are doing okay, bubs was really good today we had a family photoshoot it was something we got for MILs 50th and had to postpone as Dylan arrived early - and so he could be on the pictures in the end which was lovely!

Have stuck a couple on here but going to bob a load on facebook at some point too :thumbup:

BF going well, been invited to a BF support group on Weds which sounds good too.

DH back to work tomorrow so should get on here a little bit more perhaps (or less as it may be if it's just me and Dylan :haha:). Really looking forward to arrival of more babas!!!!

Forgot the pics! :flower:

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    158.3 KB · Views: 5
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    107.5 KB · Views: 5
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    196.7 KB · Views: 6
  • Lashd1.jpg
    Lashd1.jpg
    154 KB · Views: 8
  • little dyl.JPG
    little dyl.JPG
    183.6 KB · Views: 5
Awwwe! Lia...fantastic pics!! What a perfect little family!!

xo

Ahhhh LIA! I LOVE them!!! :cloud9: what a bloody gorgeous family you are xxx

Anyone heard from Moggy? Don't wanna bug her while she's getting settled in but can't stop thinking and worrying about her! She updated me a few days ago- Moglet had shoulder dsypraxia so a scary birth but said all was ok.

Im here, just getting settled into BFing and believe me very different to establish it with Moglet thanit was with Mogster as we came home after five days with Mogster - he was born at lunchtime thursday and we came home tuesday afternoon, with Moglet he was born Monday evening and home tuesday lunchtime so much quicker release and the milk is due in later tonight....

Basically I was just composing reply to MrsM re the in-laws when mogster called me to say he needed a poo! Went into kitchen to find him sat on potty and as I bent down to him pop my waters went! Cleaned him up, rang hubby then stood up and reached for kitchen roll to clean floor :dohh: Went to loo and lost more waters plus plug, called my Mum to get her to come over for Mogster and then took him to friend over the road who watched him til my Mum came, called delivery suite but engaged :shrug: Came back home and grabbed clean bottom half of clothes etc then OH gt home, another change of clothes and we were off to hospital - in-laws arrived for Mogster but he wanted to stay over the road :oops: My mum got him about 2 hours later and she left this afternoon :cry:

Once at hospital had first contraction in the car park as OH dropped me off and went to park, got up to delivery and gave in my notes - left lovely trail of waters for the cleaners :haha: they took me to room, the checked me over and then we set up for antibiotics. Started off with just breathing and rocking etc, quick chat re birth plan - no cutting, prefer natural and avoid bbq tongs/sink plunger, OH to cut cord, happy for injection to pass placenta, few folk as possible and would like stitches by MW who did Mogsters if poss....

Shift change at 7pm and couple hours in we were 4cm, new shift brought Moglet Mogsters MW! :happydance: Gas and air came out and we got down to business, next exam was 8cm then rapidly got to fully dilated and ready to push, all going well but painful as he was big, head was coming out but not fully as big boy, head emerged then they called code blue, pushed on my bump and told me push and OH to be quiet and out he popped - silence....:cry:

On to recusitaire and towel rubs/few breaths and his screaming kicked in, all fine just bit traumatic for him and I - 10lb 2oz at ten to ten he had suffered slight shoulder distocia during birth. No after effects just extra check with paeds after few hours, I got tea n toast then shower then off to ward.:thumbup:

Next morning all good but knackered as hospitals are busy places to try to rest :growlmad:so requested to go home...they agreed at lunchtime but had to wait til afternoon visiting to actually leave.:coffee:Mogster came to get his little brother and was very proud walking out helping carry the carseat. We were home about 24 hiours after we left and all settling in nicely.:cloud9:

Sorry not to reply to all texts etc have had one little man either side and it is fabulous, need to sort some kind of routine yet but it will come.

Thanks for all the well wishes, am reading as much as I can but harder to post as baby in one hand....

Glad youre all well....who will be next?

:hug::hugs::flower:

Those pics are amazing Lia!!! Glad the BF is going well.

Oh Moggy it's so good to hear from you and your birth story! You did well girl. Are there any photos? Take as much rest as possible and I look forward to seeing how you are getting on when you're ready. Lots of love! x

So good to hear from you Moggy!!! Take your time! We will all be here once you have a routine! Can't wait to see pictures!

xo

https://www.babyandbump.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=106896&d=1281442703

Oh my Gosh!!!! what a precious little man!!!
BTW...did I miss his name!?! Or was it not posted yet!?

xo

Lia - awesome pics - what a beautiful family!!!

Moggy - its so good to hear from you! I'm so pleased you're home and settling in with both of your boys - I'm sure that first cuddle with them both lived up to expectations! Moglet is just gorgeous, thanks for posting the pic. Enjoy these first few days with them, it must be so wonderful to have two gorgeous little boys!

Hi everyone else!! I hope you're all well.

I've managed to put the car-seat on the buggy the worng way around and have got it stuck on the adapters (which come off the buggy, but I can't get them off the car seat), oops. Hoping when DH comes home he'll be able to use brute force to fix it?! I think I also have managed to sprain/strain something in my wrist, its been so sore all day, grr.

Awww moggy thank you for sharing pic and birth story - well done you hun :flower: what a gorgeous little man :cloud9:

Hi Ann/Brig/Yas/Pip/Costgang :hi:

Lia - Love the pics hun...they are fab :thumbup:

Moggy - Glad to hear you're all doing well. Your little man is gorgeous :cloud9: Don't know if you want to post his name as Yas didnt want to take your thunder.......if she hadnt posted the annoucement before me i probaly would have done :haha:

Lydia - oh dear :dohh: I'm sure hubby can sort it for you...if you managed to get them on surely you cna get them off. If brute force is needed make sure the adaptors break and not the carseat...cheaper to replace :winkwink: but it shouldnt come to that.....

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"