2010 Bumps & Flushes & Dimples

Lydia - oh dear :dohh: I'm sure hubby can sort it for you...if you managed to get them on surely you cna get them off. If brute force is needed make sure the adaptors break and not the carseat...cheaper to replace :winkwink: but it shouldnt come to that.....

xxx

Have done a google and it wasn't stuck, I was just pressing the wrong button :dohh: DH had put a 'summer cover' on the car seat and was covering the buttons up - no brute force needed - phew! :thumbup:

Lydia - oh dear :dohh: I'm sure hubby can sort it for you...if you managed to get them on surely you cna get them off. If brute force is needed make sure the adaptors break and not the carseat...cheaper to replace :winkwink: but it shouldnt come to that.....

xxx

Have done a google and it wasn't stuck, I was just pressing the wrong button :dohh: DH had put a 'summer cover' on the car seat and was covering the buttons up - no brute force needed - phew! :thumbup:

Damn preggy brain :rofl::rofl:
Glad you got it sorted and no damage was done :hugs:

xx

xxx

Damn preggy brain :rofl::rofl:
Glad you got it sorted and no damage was done :hugs:

xx

Not sure I can even blame preggy brain for that one - I was just being stupid!!:haha: Made myself feel better by getting steriliser etc out and having a practice run! Glad I sorted the issue out before DH got home as I think we may have ended up with some expensive breakages :blush:

Also found the instructions for the buggy (which was JL ex-display) under the carrycot mattress - so I actually know how to use that properly now too! (That one wasn't as difficult to figure out on my own though!)

x

xxx

ooops! :haha:

you guys make me smile :hugs:

Moglet is Jack Ethan and is too handsome Im distracted from typing - but on :cloud9: today as have just got dressed in my pre-preggo skinny jeans :happydance: only minor muffin top at the front where still going down...

Oh moggy you lucky thing!!! I've not dared..........:haha:

He is a cutie not surprised you are distracted!

Day 1 on my own with Dylan today and he is a-snooze on my shoulder, love him :cloud9:

Wow, great news on your pre-preggo jeans, Moggy.

P&F, awww!

I am currently looking for a used Mamas & Papas Sasha changing table. It's driving me crazy...

have you tried a wanted ad on netmums?

https://desc.shop.ebay.co.uk/i.html...H_TitleDesc=1&_trksid=p3286.m270.l1313&_rdc=1

£99 in M&P's at the moment

have you tried a wanted ad on netmums?

https://desc.shop.ebay.co.uk/i.html...H_TitleDesc=1&_trksid=p3286.m270.l1313&_rdc=1

£99 in M&P's at the moment

I was hoping for about half that for a used one. Is it possible to look at different locations on Netmums at the same time? OH travels a lot with work, so could pick one up if price is right, but I can't look through all the individual locations...:shrug:

you can join up to 5 "area" sites - where does he travel?

How lucky are you moggy..bet u didnt put much weight on then? Dont see me fitting in any normal jeans for a month or so..will see but by then i dont mind if i fit in normal if one size larger jeans. I have some from when i lost weight with jac. Gained nearly 3.5 stone with himbut lost 4.5 stone before i got preggy again. So even though ive gained 2.5 stonethis time im still 1.5-2 stones lighter than when i was full term last time. Please letme lose this weight quickly lol:wacko:

Hi Ladies!

Awwwe! Moggy I LOVE the name!!! So happy (and jealous) that you fit in your pre-preggo jeans!! Like Claire I won't even try till a couple of months after. I have gained 36lbs so far and I am 37+1 today. Ugh!

Well I can't wait till this afternoon!! I have a Spa Pedicure booked!!!!! DH bought me a gift certificate a while back and I was saving it for the end of my pregnancy! It will be so nice to get pampered!!

Hope everyone is well today!

xo

Aww Lia - I'm very jealous!

Moggy - that is amazing - well done you! I've resigned myself to a couple of months at least in maternity jeans (which no longer actually fit me now, my belly and bum have got far too huge!). I've put on well over 3 stone now, urgh. My main issue is the fact that I know have a very unattractive double chin - not something that clothes can hide in the height of summer!

Awwww... I wanna be in pre-pregnancy jeans!! *stamps foot*

So happy for you ladies with babies already, if not also a tincy bit jealous!

Love and kisses to you all. x

Im surprised they fit tbh but know once it all settles down they will be back to the skinny day pile! :dohh:

Would you believe it after two rough nights both boys were in bed by 7.15, have just put second load of washing on and stripped spare bed in nursery that will have to wait til the morning for a wash though!

Cant wait to hear about the next baby, its so nice to know it wont be long and you are all to term so no premmie worries :happydance:

Great news on finding the changing table you want Pip :hugs: Guess thats us all all ready now :thumbup:

Weekend tomorrow and my sis is coming to meet baby Jack and her OH is planning a footie sesh with Mogster :yipee: And best of all my Mum is coming back for quick pop in visit and bringing me my favourite cake for BF sustainance :wohoo: Date and Walnut teabread nyom nyom!

i got weighed again at hosp last mon, and ive only put on 8lb!!! i couldnt believe it. reckon her scales must be broke or something:haha:

i got weighed again at hosp last mon, and ive only put on 8lb!!! i couldnt believe it. reckon her scales must be broke or something:haha:

Oh Gosh...I wish!! I have put on 36lbs now...and I was on the chunky side to start with. Never imagined I would put on much more than 20ish lbs. :cry: Apparently my body still thinks it's skinny because I pretty much put on the weight exactly as they described in my pregnancy books. :dohh:

I gained just over 2lb's by 41+1 and it all dropped off when Jack came out :rofl:

All 10lb 2oz of him and the biggest placenta the second (newly qualified in May) MW had ever seen!

Cant believe how much baby/fluid/gunk etc fits in our bumps - where does everything that is normally in there go?:shrug:

HAVE A LOVELY WEEKEND ALL :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->