2010 Bumps & Flushes & Dimples

Eeeeeep your babies are so close!!!!!!!!!!! :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

Dylan getting on well we are mostly 3 hours apart for night feeds now but he has had a really odd day or two and is a bit weepy at the moment no idea what's wrong :wacko:

Midwife we saw day 2, 3, 4 and 5 our first week home, then monday and thursday this week. She is coming again on Monday - HV came too this week so I guess mw will sign us off soon?

Typing one handed now as Dyl has just hopped on for a feed so going to give in for now lol - hope you'r all having s giood weekend :hugs:

Another question that came to me, I hope it is not too stupid. :blush:

When taking the baby out in the carrycot-pram, what do you cover him up with?

Eeeeeep your babies are so close!!!!!!!!!!! :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

Dylan getting on well we are mostly 3 hours apart for night feeds now but he has had a really odd day or two and is a bit weepy at the moment no idea what's wrong :wacko:

Midwife we saw day 2, 3, 4 and 5 our first week home, then monday and thursday this week. She is coming again on Monday - HV came too this week so I guess mw will sign us off soon?

Typing one handed now as Dyl has just hopped on for a feed so going to give in for now lol - hope you'r all having s giood weekend :hugs:

Am such a proud mummy.....:cloud9:

Last night Moglet and Mogster both in bed by 715pm, Mogster slept til 710 this morning, moglet woke to feed at 9.45, 130 and 4.45 and was back in his crib asleep within 20 mins each time, he is still asleep now, please let this happen again tonight.....:happydance:

We saw MW on first day home and thats it - does she assume we can recall EVRYTHING from 3 years ago? :dohh: Love him so much already, its amazing he is already starting to grow up! Was winding him last night and he turned his litle head and looked straight at me - cant recall Mogster lifting his head so early...? :shrug:

Claire is everything ok?

Love your pic moggy, and how good moglet is being for you!!!!!!!

MW should come as often as you want really that's a bit cheeky :growlmad:

I think Dylan doesn't realise how old he is either, he can turn himself over the little monkey - so happy for you and your boys :hugs:

Moggy- im ok hun:hugs: am reading loads but laptop died yesterday so im catching up via iphone till we have a plan for another one. Takes ages to type :wacko: xxxx

Moggy I agree that your new avatar photo is amazing! Glad things are all going well. x

Moggy- im ok hun:hugs: am reading loads but laptop died yesterday so im catching up via iphone till we have a plan for another one. Takes ages to type :wacko: xxxx

So glad all ok, was gonna text but worried Id missed where you were and would be interupting :oops: Look forward to having you back and hearing about Jacs latest exploits.

Mogster is playing up a bit at the moment, think he is just adjusting, fortunately playing up for him is no worse than some little ones I see are normally....How to make a three year old understand I love you just as much if not more now than I did last week I dont know but we have had some lovely cuddles etc today, hopefully by the time OH goes back to work we will have ironed out any jealousy issues :shrug: I love them both and cant imagine life without them - hard to think its not even been a week yet:wacko:

Have put some pics of the boys on FB and opened up the privacy settings on some older ones of Mogster so you can peep at my gorgeous boys :cloud9:

Love the new pic Moggy - I bet you've been waiting to take that picture for a LONG time!!
He's being so good too - you lucky thing!

Lia - wowee, isn't Dylan clever, he must be so strong already!

I completely freaked out this morning, the baby wouldn't move at all, which is really unusual, particularly in the morning, I ended up in tears, drank a can of cold diet coke and it had a little wriggle, but nowhere near as much as normal. Its moving a lot more this evening thank goodness. I got very excited in the car on the way home as I had four sets of tightenings, each lasting 30secs-1 min, about 10 minutes apart, absolutely nothing since then though... Hopefully its a good sign though, I hadn't had any Braxton Hicks until now, so perhaps my body is FINALLY thinking about labour?!

Love the new pic Moggy - I bet you've been waiting to take that picture for a LONG time!!

I completely freaked out this morning, the baby wouldn't move at all, which is really unusual, particularly in the morning, I ended up in tears, drank a can of cold diet coke and it had a little wriggle, but nowhere near as much as normal. Its moving a lot more this evening thank goodness. I got very excited in the car on the way home as I had four sets of tightenings, each lasting 30secs-1 min, about 10 minutes apart, absolutely nothing since then though... Hopefully its a good sign though, I hadn't had any Braxton Hicks until now, so perhaps my body is FINALLY thinking about labour?!

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Do you think its any kind of sign then? I'm worried I'm getting excited over nothing, lots of people have Braxton Hicks for ages and nothing happens don't they?

Love the pictures - Mogster is SO cute! Looking forward to seeing some more of Jack!

Hi Ladies!

Just wanted to pop in and say a quick hello so noone would think I had gone into labour!:haha:

Hubby and I steam cleaned our sofas and living room carpet this morning and then went out for a bit. When we got back we both needed a nap!

Moggy, loving the new pictures on facebook!! And moglet is such a good boy sleeping so well already!

Hope everyone is well!

Lydia, keeps us posted!

xo

:dohh: Moglet was up on/off mosdt of the night with wind! Mogster woke up in sympathy as he was scared of a huge spider he saw in the garden yesterday :dohh: Mummy is a bit fuzzy on 3 hours sleep :haha:

Anyone planning having a baby today? Jack is gonna be a week old tonight!

Nothing. Sorry to disappoint, but I think its definitely going to be a September baby!!!

Sorry you haven't had the best night Moggy, Happy week Birthday to Jack!

Morning everyone!

No baby for me either. Also don't think dh wants to help in that department. I've suggested it in passing and he agrees but then nothing happens!! I think he's a bit scared to go anywhere near that area!!!

Mrsmils, that sounds promising. Keep bouncing on balls an going for walks! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->