2010 Bumps & Flushes & Dimples

Thanks ladies. I was quite surprised when she asked me if I knew where his head was!!

Hope the mw appointment goes well Brig - I do love your bump pics they are really lovely!

On the breech baby front - there was a lass in hospital with me when I was being induced who had a breech baby and they were going to do a caesarean and bubs turned the day before she was going to have the op so they can do it!

Just back from hospital follow up and the good news is no more murmur to be heard so that is good!!!! His thyroid blood test is clear too so I haven't passed my lazy thyroid onto him, hurrah :cloud9:

The drive was fine there but coming back flipping heck it took me ages, and I went the same way about 3 times as I kept taking the wrong exit on the roundabout boo..........but we're home at last :rofl:

Eviction time, loving it lol - DH and I tried to dtd about 38 weeks and I was so wobbly I couldn't keep myself upright with the ginormous bump interfering with my balance :haha:

Don't know if you ladies saw this thread, but I thought it might come in handy. ;)

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-third-trimester/392496-20-off-mothercare.html

Don't know if you ladies saw this thread, but I thought it might come in handy. ;)

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-third-trimester/392496-20-off-mothercare.html

Happy days I still haven't ordered my cotbed mattress!!! :happydance:

Could I ask for your opinions on some jewellery I've been making? I'm thinking of creating a range of fingerprint jewellery.

This one is just a prototype so it's a bit rough and ready. It's made of Copper and I would probably try and sell it for £17.99 as a necklace or £24.99 as a bangle. In silver the prices would be £29.99 / £38.99.

Obviously not selling them at the moment but am just trying to get an idea as to whether there is a market for it.

Thanks ladies!!

https://i463.photobucket.com/albums/qq357/anng91/IMG_4388.jpg

Could I ask for your opinions on some jewellery I've been making? I'm thinking of creating a range of fingerprint jewellery.

This one is just a prototype so it's a bit rough and ready. It's made of Copper and I would probably try and sell it for £17.99 as a necklace or £24.99 as a bangle. In silver the prices would be £29.99 / £38.99.

Obviously not selling them at the moment but am just trying to get an idea as to whether there is a market for it.

Thanks ladies!!

https://i463.photobucket.com/albums/qq357/anng91/IMG_4388.jpg

Wowee - I LOVE IT!!! I particularly like it in copper, please can I reserve a space as one of your first customers! Either for necklace or bangle. Can you do them with LO's fingerprint? Oooh - I'm SO excited! :happydance:

Yep! That fingerprint in the picture is from my little niece! Aww thanks lovely lady, so glad you like it! If I go ahead and start making them properly I will definitely let you know. xx

Oooh - I know what else you could perhaps do for me - I know it'll be more expensive if you can as it wouldn't be a usual piece. DH plays golf and would really like a ball marker (basically a 10p piece sized piece of metal - probably silver, unless you could do gold), would you be able to do this with LO's fingerprint in the middle? I would LOVE to be able to give him that as a present! I've already made an enquiry at our usual jewellers as to whether they can do me a plain one that we could later have engraved, but one with LO's fingerprint would be SO much more special.

You're very clever Ann!!!

Oh - and to answer your question - yes, I definitely think there is a market for them! (which you can probably tell from my reaction!!)

Of course!!! I would happily make one for you! You can do them in Gold but I'm not that experience with it so would be much happier doing it in silver. You could do a sketch and send me exactly what you want and I can post you some putty for the fingerprint! I wouldn't charge though! x

Of course!!! I would happily make one for you! You can do them in Gold but I'm not that experience with it so would be much happier doing it in silver. You could do a sketch and send me exactly what you want and I can post you some putty for the fingerprint! I wouldn't charge though! x

Nope - you would DEFINITELY charge! (Wouldn't be a business otherwise!! and I wouldn't let you do it unless you allowed me to pay you). PM me your address and I'll send you a sketch, I'll send you my address too for the putty for when LO arrives (and obviously I won't expect you to make it until after you're well and truly settle with little fishy and ready to do your first commissioned piece!!). I'm Soooooo excited, DH is going to be so thrilled!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Oh my gosh Ann!!!! that's beautiful!!! I was just getting ready to reply "I'm so sad you are so far away otherwise I would totally get one done". and then I saw your post to Lydia saying you can make them from a fingerprint in putty!!!!

I would totally love to have one made as well when the time comes. Something for DH though so I'm not sure what kind of design you could do for a man? I don't think he'd like to wear a heart! lol

Keep us posted!

xo

Oh!!! and if you like I can make you an Admin. in our Facebook September Stars group so you could send a message to the entire group and announce your product!!!
And maybe create a facebook page to sell them!?

xo

YEY!!!! How exciting! I've just had my big sister over who has taken the necklace away to show her friends to gain their reactions. So glad you like it.

Yep, the putty can be posted anywhere so the child doesn't have to physically be with me to get the fingerprint. The only problem is is that I don't know how pronounced a baby's fingerprint is.. I think it gets more so as the child grows up but it will be interesting to see.

Mrs Mils I've just sent you a PM.

Brigitte, I guess you could do the same thing but as keychain but as a circle or oval?

Oh and thanks re the FB page Brigitte. Will get practising before I do it properly I think! Love you guys!

Sounds good Ann! I will still make you an Admin right now that way when you decide you want to contact the ladies you'll be able to.

And a Keychain sounds fantastic!! Let me know the details when you have them!

xox

Im in, could you do anything double-sided? Im wondering if possible to have prints either side, one for Mogsters and the other Moglets? :hugs:

Ann-deffo a great idea hun...ive already looked into ones for charm bracelets with fingerprints:thumbup:

I have been reading but replies take forever on the phone.. Have got a new laptop today but wont set it up till tomorrow...i sure miss you lot.:hugs:

Xxxx

I could possibly do double-sided or I could do 2 hearts, one smaller than the other that sit on top of each other like this..

https://i463.photobucket.com/albums/qq357/anng91/IMG_4393.jpg

Again this is a really rough unfinished version.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->