2010 Bumps & Flushes & Dimples

Poor moglet wind sucks :nope: loving the pics!

I'm sleepy too as Dylan is really unsettled at the mo I dunno why.....hard getting him to BF too as he gets worked up :wacko:

We are off to hospital this aft to follow up on his heart and check its ok - Dylan and mummy on their own driving eeeep!

Now about these other babies.......:haha:

Back soon I feel a nappy being filled arghhh :dohh:

Yes come on other babies! Enjoy your journey with Dylan on your own!! How exciting. x

Hope the hospital goes well Lia - enjoy the journey with Dylan - that sounds like an excuse for singing loudly to him in my book! :haha:

Aww, Ann, hoping things get going soon!:hugs: DH has helped me out in that dept a couple of times but it didn't result in anything at all:dohh:, never mind, amazingly both of us actually seemed to enjoy it (which I'm surprised about considering a must look and feel like a whale at the moment. I actually weigh more than my stepfather now - he was delighted!!!).

Cleaning spree again today, done upstairs so moving on to downstairs now, once tidying done :laundry::dishes::hangwashing::iron: I'm going to tackle our two junk rooms and try to turn them back into a loo and dining room!

Well done on the steam cleaning Brig - I hope you're putting your feet up today!

Oooh are you nesting?!!! A good sign!!

It only happens sporadically, so nope, I don't think its a sign unfortunately :nope: I'll do a day and then let the house get into a state again for the rest of the week!! I'm on a no-sugar day again today (before MW appointment tomorrow) so trying to distract myself! Is there anything you've found that satisfies a sweet-tooth craving that you're allowed?

Just fruit really. I made cup cakes for our NCT BBQ yesterday and there are a few left over... aghhh!!

Just fruit really. I made cup cakes for our NCT BBQ yesterday and there are a few left over... aghhh!!

You have amazing willpower - if they were in my house I'd have scoffed them already!! About to have some yummy soup and bread with a LOT of butter on, doubt its going to hit the spot, but never mind!

date and walnut cake works!

Pip if you pm me your email I can send the link that way, cant figure how to put it in pm :wacko:

They are still looking at me.... sitting there with their creamy yummy frosting...

I took the recipe from the Hummingbird Bakery in Notting Hill... YUM!!!

Morning ladies!

No baby from me today either I don't think. DH snd I started the eviction process last night. It was the first time we DTD since about 35 weeks. We have both enjoyed DTD during my pregnancy but the last time I just felt too big and uncomfortable so I said That's it until eviction process starts. So this morning I seemed extra crampy and my bump was really hard but now it seems to be going away??

I have another MW appt. today. If I don't get cancelled, which I hope not because I think I'll get the results from my Group B strep test. It sorta makes me nervous to be honest.

Besides that I don't think I will be up to much today. Maybe finish packing the hospital bag. We've pretty much gotten everything out...now I just have to pack it properly into a bag. Maybe edit some more of our bump photoshoot pictures!?

xo

I DID!!! It was very yummy!! thank you!
After having it I decided that it's pretty much like the JELLO pouding we have here. You make it the same way and everything...only pouding is better is you stick in the fridge for an hour before eating it.

xo

I bought 3 packets of AD the other day which I'm going to scoff when LO arrives!!!!

The baby's hiccups have been really high up today and I'm a bit worried he's breech. Where are you ladies feeling the hiccups? x

I DID!!! It was very yummy!! thank you!
After having it I decided that it's pretty much like the JELLO pouding we have here. You make it the same way and everything...only pouding is better is you stick in the fridge for an hour before eating it.

xo

I usually stick the AD in the fridge for a bit too. Glad you enjoyed it.

F&C, I don't feel any hiccups at all. :nope: But MW said it was no reason for concern. Where do you feel movements?

My hiccups are REALLY low down...but then sometimes they are so hard that I see and feel my whole belly moving. I think it's really late for your baby to start moving out of position Ann, but if you're worried remember to ask your MW about it on Friday.

Well there is a solid bump below my right boob which I've always assumed was his bum and the kicks tend to be on the other side to the left of my belly button. I occasionally feel something hitting my cervix which I have been guessing was his hands.

The only thing that worried me is that at my last MW appointment she wasn't sure and asked me if I knew where the head was!! And now I'm feeling hiccups just below what I thought was the bum.

Well that's odd that she didn't know where the baby's head was!??
My MW has explained that the baby's head will sorta bob from side to side if you place both hands on either side of what you think might be the head and press back and forth. But if it's the bum it probably won't move much because it's a bigger part of the body. Maybe you could try that?

I get my hiccups down very low, head is engaged, which I would guess makes them feel even lower? Definitely get your midwife to check, and if she isn't sure I'd request a scan to find out if the baby is breech?

I'm also amazed the midiwfe couldn't tell where the head was? Mine was able to tell the exact position from very early on, which has always confirmed what I thought (and I always let her tell me before I tell her where I think the baby is!). Girl in NCT had a breech baby which turned last week (she's 38 weeks), so don't panic too much :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->