2010 Bumps & Flushes & Dimples

4 packs of comfy postnatal sloggis are on offer in Debenhams at the moment £13 for 4 pairs down from £18 - not really postnatal pants but they do the job, I had em for Mogster and Moglet and just ordered another 4 pack. wierd to have granny pants but keeps the flobby bits in check and hold the pads nicely :oops:

https://www.debenhams.com/webapp/wc...58010913460_-1?breadcrumb=Home~txtsloggi+tai+

I don't think so Pip. Has the pain just started? I get like an SPD type pain but that is more the inside of my thigh.

Morning Ladies!!!

YAY for 38 weeks!! So exciting! I want someone else to have a baby already! lol :happydance:

Pip: I get that type of pain as well. If I swing one leg out of bed before the other or if I get up off the couch wrong. It REALLY hurts!!

As for baby baths, I was going to just bath with P as well, but I've heard it's best to wait until they are a little bigger. So DH and I got a tub pretty much like this. A few of my friends told me they loved bathing their baby in them.
https://bubblebaby.ie/product-1112-133-Baby-Baths.html

And the time is going sooooooo slow! And plus DH has been busy with soccer a lot lately. Umm...not sure if you ladies call it soccer or football?? Anyway, him and his brother coaches a youth boys team and my hubby plays as well and it's getting to the end of the season so a couple games a week. I don't get to see him till 9pm at night since he works till 6pm...it's useless for him to drive back home because the fields are close to his work. :cry:

I'm getting so bored at home alone all day!

Anyway at least I had a better sleep last night!

xo

Full term bump pics. :happydance:

Attachments

• 37 Weeks.jpg
    37 Weeks.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 2
  • Weeks 10-37.jpg
    Weeks 10-37.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 3
just a thought but newborns are notorious for pooping in the bath and its kind of runny....might be better to wait til theyre bigger or have OH ready to pass them in for a dip and then take them out again whilst you soak....

love the full term bump pics

It's me again with my hundreds of questions: What snacks and drinks and how many have you packed in your hospital bags?

Yay for our 38 weeks Claire!!! :happydance: Hope you get internet sorted later! It was odd, I just went for my midwife appointment (all good - measuring 39 weeks) and the next one is now booked for my due date!! Really hoping that the baby may be here before then!!

My sister took some pics of the bump today, so hopefully I should be able to show you guys them later this week.

Pip - I bought quite a few snacks, including sweets and chocolate, but since then I've eaten nearly all of them!! I've got some cereal bars and some lucozade ready to go, as well as another packet of sweets (which I figure I can sneak if they don't want me to eat?), my blood sugar drops very quickly and I go very wobbly, so I'm desperate to avoid that.

STILL trying to sort out my mat pay - they paid me what they owed me (without any apology...), but yesterday they sent me an e-mail saying that they had given me too much because of my student loan, so they want £230 back. GRRRR :growlmad:

Ann - oh dear, hopefully LO will arrive and relieve you of the pain :hugs:

Happy 38 weeks, ladies.

Looking forward to seeing some pics, MrsMils. What sort of sweets and chocolate did you get?

I also read somewhere that Jelly Babies or Jellybeans (can't remember which ones) were really good for labour.

Happy 38 weeks, ladies.

Looking forward to seeing some pics, MrsMils. What sort of sweets and chocolate did you take?

I also read somewhere that Jelly Babies or Jellybeans (can't remember which ones) were really good for labour.

I've heard that hard candy like lollipops are good that way even if you aren't hungry you can still suck on them. :shrug:

We have packed crackers...nothing sweet...I don't think I'd be able to keep that down whenI'm in pain. We'll also pack apples?

My friend recommended plain crisps as that was the only thing she fancied so we have some ready salted hula hoops. Plus a big packet of penguins! We also have a pack of Apple Go ahead bars.

Grr, now I want penguins!!! Jellybabies Pip - we always used to have them when I rowed, good for boosting glucose (or you can get glucose tablets from places like boots, but they don't have quite the same appeal!!). Yes - we're also getting plain crisps, bananas too, but obviously won't be getting those until there are signs of things happening (fortunately DH can steal these sorts of things from his kitchen at the hotel!!),

It's me again with my hundreds of questions: What snacks and drinks and how many have you packed in your hospital bags?

we had nothing foodwise as our hospital feeds you each mealtime and in labour they prefer you dont eat, if you arent in established enough labour they will send you off home or for a walk etc to get things moving so you could pop to snack bar if you fancied. We had water in a sports cap bottle - saves spillage - and then after baby is born they bring you tea and toast. Best tea and toast you will ever eat! We got granary toast with jam and marmite this time and given I had just given birth I had BUTTER instead of margarine! Nom nom!

Had a bag of maltesers for afterwards :thumbup: but never ate them :nope: Theyre all gone now though with little help from OH and my Mum!

we can share :)

Yas did you see this? https://www.babyandbump.com/buy-swap-sell/393899-cloth-nappies.html

Hello lovelies :hi:

Pip- Bathing wise we have a baby bath that i have the plastic ergonomic support to go in.,..it is fab as it leaves you hands free....:thumbup: Snacks wise i have a few packs of crisps and cadbury oat-bars...i know ill be in a few days so i'll be peckish. Oh...and i know someone is bound to buy me fruit and squash so should be ok there too..:winkwink:

Moggy - Love your avatar pic :cloud9:

Lydia - Cant wait for the bump pics hun.:thumbup: How awful about your pay...they are really screwing you around.... hope you get it sorted asap hun :hugs:

Ann/Brig/Yas/Costgang/Lia - :hugs:

Dede - Really hope you're ok hun :hugs:

Well so glad to back online.......internet is my life LOL. Jac in nursery all day today.....keeping him there 1 day a week as it does both him and me good. So ive done nearly all cleaning stuff this morning already...how good am i LOL. I have some dusting i really need to do but cant stand to dust so will see if i get some motivation later :blush:
Having lunch with a friend today...so will get a good old natter and some nice food i hope.
Can't belive in over a weeks time we will have our precious little sister/brother for Jac :cloud9:

xx

Claire, good to have you back. I know how it feels not to have the internet.

What is this ergonomic support that leaves you hands free? *intrigued*

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->