2010 Bumps & Flushes & Dimples

Aww, Pip, what a lovely story! :happydance: Well done you for getting through without the epidural!! The midwives etc all sound lovely - I hope mine are as nice.

Yas, you poor thing! Sending you big sympathy vibes :hugs: I hope you get better asap:flower:

Lovely birth story Pip, thanks so much for sharing!

Aww Yas :hugs:

Lydia I feel your pain! We also DTD last night and I have been doing lots of walking. I definitely lost my plug last night after we DTD but I hear that really doesn't mean much at this stage. I get the occasional cramp but I've been getting them for weeks so again nothing to write home about.

xxx

Ooooh, I think losing your plug is a pretty good sign that things are on their way! How exciting! Not even a sign of mine...

I've cleaned the house from top to bottom (minus the dining room, full of junk and I still haven't tackled it), lugging the hoover etc around, hoping it might kick-start things!

So fed-up that I'm turning to AD now, before supper with DH at 9pm!

kitchen floors need a clean? maybe bathroom, its the on the knees movement that does it apparently. Im getting impatient for you both now, cant wait to see your babies and hear your stories. Not long though, oping neither of you go longer than I had to :nope:

Yay for AD - what flavour?

Pip- a lovely Birth story hun:cloud9:

Yas- hope you feel better soon...wish i could give you real hugs :hugs:

Brig- hope youre ok....and that youve managed to solve the feeding either way...remember babies still thrife when FF...
My son is proof of it so if you need to switch dont beat yourself up about it :hugs:

Lia- hey hun... Seems ur loving the mother and baby groups... I did but i wont get muchof a chance for them this time round:dohh:

Lydia/Ann- cmon... Where are these babies :blush:

Moggy- hey hun... Hope youre ok :hugs:

On the phone typing one handed so will catchup properly later on.

Xxx

:hi: Claire - dong the one handed thing here too but using sore wrist so little post!

Any labour news...? Hope you guys dont try to emulate my overdueness :dohh:

OMG Ladies!!!!

Totally selfish post...but Peyton had gained!!!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:
I can't tell you how happy that makes me! So she is up from 6lbs 6oz on Monday afternoon to 6lbs 8oz this morning!!

Ok...now I'll go back and read G's birth story!

xo

Awwwe!! G!

Your birth story is so exciting!! And quick!! Great work!!

xo

OMG Ladies!!!!

Totally selfish post...but Peyton had gained!!!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:
I can't tell you how happy that makes me! So she is up from 6lbs 6oz on Monday afternoon to 6lbs 8oz this morning!!

Ok...now I'll go back and read G's birth story!

xo

Brilliant news! :yipee: :wohoo: :loopy: :happydance: :dance: :thumbup:

Brig you must have boobs of double cream - shes allowed to be 10% down at this point and P has lost and already almost regained her birthweight thats FAB! :thumbup: You should be very proud!

Well done :hugs:

Thank you so much for your encouragement Moggy!!
I really thought this BFing thing would go down the toilet but now I'm a bit more confident.

Yeah she only ever lost 5%. Went from 6lbs 11oz to 6lbs 4oz and back up to 6.6 and just stayed there for 6 days and now she is up!!

I just hope she keeps gaining!! We go back to see Kathy Tuesday morning to see if she's kept it up!

xo

That's great news Brigitte!! :hugs:

I had a mw appointment today and have a sweep booked in for Monday pm. FX baby will be here before that but it's nice knowing. She originally told me he was 4/5 engaged but then felt the top of my bump and said he was still very high up so probably more like 3/5 engaged.

I'm getting lots of BHs some with a bit of cramping but they are def not contractions as they are incredibly frequent at times.

xx

Am I getting my engaged measurements confused? Either way the latest one was 3/5!

Brilliant news Brig!!! Well done!:happydance:

Ann - I was confused about them, so asked at my last appointment, but 3/5 is better than 4/5 (she told me that 4/5 was hanging around the brim and that 2/5 was as engaged as I was going to get until labour started). So 3/5 is good news! :thumbup:And you'll have your sweep before me, they wouldn't let me even consider having one until I was a week over?! Lucky you!:happydance:

No news from me, not even a hint at labour! Off to MILs for supper, surely thats enough to bring on some contractions??!! (Sorry, thats mean:blush:).

I'm turning into a very angry person, I literally have NO patience left with anything/anyone. I JUST WANT THIS BABY OUT AND IF ONE MORE PERSON ASKS ME "have you not had it yet?" I'M GOING TO PUNCH THEM, DOES IT LOOK LIKE I'VE HAD IT?????!!!!! :gun:

Ahhhh, that feels better! I really don't know that I can take another week and a half of this. Sorry ladies - just needing to vent otherwise I'll cry again! (I cried this morning because I got a bit of mascara on my eyelid - thats how emotional I am at the moment!!)

Thanks everyone for putting up with me!:hugs:

Brig - Glad the BF is getting better....sounds like you're on the right track hun :thumbup:

Lydia - Massive :hugs: hun. Vent away thats what we're here for hun :hugs::hugs::hugs: I really dont blame you...i felt pi$$ed off at 39 weeks...cant imagine how you feel now....

Have had constipation and bottom wind issues with Ana since moving from ready-made formula to powder....had bought a different brand to use but things were looking better so i stayed with the same one....not so sure tonight as we're struggling to settle her so will see what tomorrow brings.

On another note had a trip out in the buggy on wednesday...as a single and it was great...went yesterday as a double with Jac too...and its fab :thumbup: Been having reservations recently about it as i was worried that Jac would be too big for the bottom seat...but it was fine and he loved it :haha: So the britax b-dual gets the thumbs up :thumbup: No doubt ill have some gripes about it over time...but it does the job nicely now :blush:

xx

That's great that the buggy is working out Claire. See all that research and advice paid off! Hope Ana's bottom issues sort themselves out soon.

Lydia, I totally agree. Isn't it pretty obvious we haven't had them yet?! Grrr And it's blimen not funny either. The other thing I'm getting annoyed with is advice on how to get the baby out. Oh.. really?... pineapple you say?.. thanks, hadn't heard that one before. I know they mean well but for goodness sake, do they not think I would have found all this out by now?! agghhh!

I have been bouncing on the ball like a crazy today and I feel very heavy down there tonight. Please please please let this thing kick off soon! I think I'm going to go mad! x

Ann - Aww.....huge hugs to you too...:hugs: Cant wait to meet these babies :cloud9: I really dont belive in all this stuff to get labour started......i know you dont want to hear this but the little buggers will come when they're ready :blush:
I eat pineapples...currys...and all this recommended stuff all the time .....if this was the case wouldnt they have come early for me :shrug:
Anyway...i really hope things are starting to move for both you and lydia....either way things are not far off :hugs::hugs:

xxx

Brilliant news Brig!!! Well done!:happydance:

Ann - I was confused about them, so asked at my last appointment, but 3/5 is better than 4/5 (she told me that 4/5 was hanging around the brim and that 2/5 was as engaged as I was going to get until labour started). So 3/5 is good news! :thumbup:And you'll have your sweep before me, they wouldn't let me even consider having one until I was a week over?! Lucky you!:happydance:

No news from me, not even a hint at labour! Off to MILs for supper, surely thats enough to bring on some contractions??!! (Sorry, thats mean:blush:).

I'm turning into a very angry person, I literally have NO patience left with anything/anyone. I JUST WANT THIS BABY OUT AND IF ONE MORE PERSON ASKS ME "have you not had it yet?" I'M GOING TO PUNCH THEM, DOES IT LOOK LIKE I'VE HAD IT?????!!!!! :gun:

Ahhhh, that feels better! I really don't know that I can take another week and a half of this. Sorry ladies - just needing to vent otherwise I'll cry again! (I cried this morning because I got a bit of mascara on my eyelid - thats how emotional I am at the moment!!)

Thanks everyone for putting up with me!:hugs:

Have a couple for you...:hugs:

How are you feeling? Im quite looking forward to losing the weight but the family adopting the baby are really excited! :haha:

Have you had the baby yet? Yes, I had him last week but felt like a trip out so have stuck a pillow up my top and left him home alone whilst Im out :dohh:

Are you due soon? Yes but i have enjoyed pregnancy so much i superglued my legs shut! :grr:

Sorry but you get the idea, am really hoping you get to meet you baby soon, have been so convinced you were having a girl but freudian slip maybe cos i just said he...? :wacko:

Have a lovely weekend ladies with bumps as this might be your last as a couple....:friends:

Everyone else - enjoy your bubba cuddles :hugs:

That's great that the buggy is working out Claire. See all that research and advice paid off! Hope Ana's bottom issues sort themselves out soon.

Lydia, I totally agree. Isn't it pretty obvious we haven't had them yet?! Grrr And it's blimen not funny either. The other thing I'm getting annoyed with is advice on how to get the baby out. Oh.. really?... pineapple you say?.. thanks, hadn't heard that one before. I know they mean well but for goodness sake, do they not think I would have found all this out by now?! agghhh!

I have been bouncing on the ball like a crazy today and I feel very heavy down there tonight. Please please please let this thing kick off soon! I think I'm going to go mad! x

The folks with cures on getting baby out are the same ones who have cures for keeping the swimmers in when ttc - if they are gonna make it they will, lying with your legs up and bum in the air isnt gonna make em swim in the right direction! :dohh: And babies come out when they feel like it and are ready to come - eating pineapple just gives you heartburn cos of the quantity required...Hmm which Ad would go best with pineapple...?

Glad you like your wheels Claire, have only used Dash as few times, we are having fun with buggy board and the carrycot :happydance: Mogster calls it his skateboard :cloud9:

Claire so glad you love your pram :hugs:

Have given up BFing... milk supply has dwindled anyway with this fucking mastitis and I've had enough. Still gonna express as long as i can but i dont care anymore. I never thought u'd say that but three days of being unable to pick up or hold my own baby was NOT worth it just to keep bf'ing him, that's too much :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->