2010 Bumps & Flushes & Dimples

if my last antenatal group os owt to go by last baby will come 4 days before the first is 2 months old....not sure when that is though :wacko:

Just to let you know that my mum will be coming over from Germany tonight to meet her 1st grandchild. I probably won't be posting as much in that time, but I will keep an eye on the thread to see when the remaining babies arrive. ;)

survived tumbletots with both of them! In fact was kind of a rest as Mogster has gone up a class so no parental involvement we just sit and watch and Moglet fell asleep on the way there and slept right through the class and all the way home :happydance:

Enjoy time with your Mum Pip! :hugs: Bet she thinks S is absolutely wonderful, she is gonna be one proud Mum/Granny

Hi Ladies!

So happy all the babies are getting chunky!!

I wish I knew if mine was getting chunky as well. MW cancelled our apt. on TUES because she was at a birth. We are to go in tomorrow morning now. She only has 4 days left to regain to her birth weight or else we will need to see a pediatrician. My MW didn't really seem keen on doing anything for the possible tongue-tie. And I'm not sure if thats whats making latching on hard for P. plus now my nipples have stared to become irritated. UGH!!:cry:

Also...P seems to be cluster feeding?? growth spurt? she was cranky last night and this morning. I fed her at 4:30am,7:50.9:00 and 10:45!! now she is FINALLY sleeping....not in her bassinet though...no no no....it had to be in my arms :dohh:

I also have a question for the mommies...I had pretty much stopped bleeding...it was really light and yellowish/orange. And now today all of a sudden it's heavier an bright red??? any idea whats going on?:blush:

Ann/Lydia....GOD I hope something happens soon for you two!!!!

Good luck today Yas!

xo

That sounds promising Lydia. FX LO turns and she won't need to do the same on Friday. Have you had any signs yet that things might be progressing? Also did you have a nice lunch and cuddle? I'm meeting my NCT lot tomorrow and there will be 2 babies, one of which was due a week after me but born a week before my EDD. Hey ho!

I'm impressed with the baby weight gain going on and mummy weight loss Brigitte!! You all sound like you are doing so well.

I've decided to call the community midwives tomorrow (as my mw is away this week) and ask about my options. Do you think they would just give me the pessary on Saturday and not the drip? I've heard that I could still use the birthing centre if I go in to labour after the pessary. I just don't want them to say that if I've started the induction route then I have to keep going down that road and go on the drip and then C Section if still no luck. Either way I have a sweep on Friday so we'll see what's going on down there!!

Having a yummy curry tonight as a treat! Dh suggested we put a treat in the diary to keep us going and we have now reached the day we suggested!

Love to you all! xx

I thought I'd post one more bump pic. Strictly speaking not a bump pic anymore, but a post-bump pic. :winkwink:

Little one was born at 38+3.

Attachments

• Week 10 - Post Birth.jpg
    Week 10 - Post Birth.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 2
  • 38 Weeks.jpg
    38 Weeks.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 3
  • 10 Days Post Birth.jpg
    10 Days Post Birth.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 6
Wow Pip - that is absolutely inspirational!!! Well done you! Enjoy the time with your mum.

Had a lovely lunch and cuddle with the first baby - although apparently another one has arrived today! He was very well behaved and we're all so excited to meet our own now!

Glad you survived tumbletots Moggy!!
Got a really achy lower back tonight, but I think thats just from the osteo rather than a sign of labour!

Ann - its silly isn't it - every baby being born I get jealous of! A girl from work had hers today - she was due three weeks after me! Saw on fb Hubby got you flowers - thats lovely! Definitely have a long chat with them, maybe write down all of your questions before you ring so that you make sure they answer everything you need to know? I really hope that you can just have a pessary and then use the birthing centre, that would be great.

Brig - how frustrating, I hope that the appointment goes well tomorrow. Start foot-stomping about getting them to help you out with the possible tongue-tie etc.

Oooh FX the lower back ache is a sign of something a bit more exciting!!!

I'm getting lots of achy BHs tonight. Maybe my excitement of getting flowers and our curry which we've just ordered are bringing them on! lol x

Brig, the bleeding has been coming and going for me with no rhyme or reason. :shrug:

First day of college was great, despite a really bad wobble when I rang my dad on my lunchbreak demanding he come get me :blush: I survived without my baby and am really glad I'm doing it!

He also weighs 12lb 3oz now.. hasn't gained much recently but is still bang on 50% centile.

Good work Yas! I am soo impressed that you are doing this so soon. You are such a strong lady... I really admire you. x

Hi Ladies!

So happy all the babies are getting chunky!!

I wish I knew if mine was getting chunky as well. MW cancelled our apt. on TUES because she was at a birth. We are to go in tomorrow morning now. She only has 4 days left to regain to her birth weight or else we will need to see a pediatrician. My MW didn't really seem keen on doing anything for the possible tongue-tie. And I'm not sure if thats whats making latching on hard for P. plus now my nipples have stared to become irritated. UGH!!:cry:

Also...P seems to be cluster feeding?? growth spurt? she was cranky last night and this morning. I fed her at 4:30am,7:50.9:00 and 10:45!! now she is FINALLY sleeping....not in her bassinet though...no no no....it had to be in my arms :dohh:

I also have a question for the mommies...I had pretty much stopped bleeding...it was really light and yellowish/orange. And now today all of a sudden it's heavier an bright red??? any idea whats going on?:blush:

Ann/Lydia....GOD I hope something happens soon for you two!!!!

Good luck today Yas!

xo

Would guess P is having a spurt as it would explain her feeding as she is, would explain her sleeping ON you and would completely explain your bright red blood discharge. For what it is worth i had the same with Jack for a few days at the end of the third week so few more days and it will hopefully calm down again for you - should mean P will have regained her birth weight :thumbup:

:wohoo: One month old today and our best night last night :happydance:

Jack was in bed by 7.15 and woke up for a feed at 0045 and then at 0415 then this morning, my little star!

Also having goodish day with Mogster - few toilet issues still but asked him to go do a wee after lunch and he looked at me and said: "No worries Mummy!" :rofl:

I love them so much :cloud9:

Ann had her baby boy today! Her waters went last night at 11.30pm, I heard from her this morning when she was nearly ready to start pushing. Just had a text now to say that he was born by emergency c-section, weighing 9lbs! They're very tired but happy. She said to update you, but I didn't know whether she'd want his name on here, so I'll let her tell you.

Woohoo - we have another baby!!! :cloud9: I'm so excited for her, even though things obviously didn't go as planned, she didn't have to have an induction and he came when he was ready (although by the sounds of things a little stubbornly!!).

Well done Ann!!!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Yay Moggy - great day all around then! Thats fab! So cute "no worries Mummy"!!! Just need my little one to start to make an appearance and then it'll be perfect!!

No worries mummy- love it :rofl:

CONGRATULATIONS ANN!!! Sorry it wasn't as you'd hoped BUT yay that he's finally here, can't wait to hear from you!!! :cloud9: xxx

Congratulations Ann well done you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :happydance:

So pleased college went well Yas and Moggy I am so jealous of all your sleep :rofl:

Just a quickie as trying to nab lunch while Dylan snoozes - we have been visiting a friend and her little girl Orlaith today which was lovely :thumbup: Tried him with bottle of EBM today but no joy so far, will have to persevere as he obv didn't know quite what to make of it lol!

:hugs: ladies

dont worry he has slept so much today Im sure we will be up ALL night!

Ann had her baby boy today! Her waters went last night at 11.30pm, I heard from her this morning when she was nearly ready to start pushing. Just had a text now to say that he was born by emergency c-section, weighing 9lbs! They're very tired but happy. She said to update you, but I didn't know whether she'd want his name on here, so I'll let her tell you.

Woohoo - we have another baby!!! :cloud9: I'm so excited for her, even though things obviously didn't go as planned, she didn't have to have an induction and he came when he was ready (although by the sounds of things a little stubbornly!!).

Well done Ann!!!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Congratulations! Welcome to the world little Fishy! How funky 9lb on 9.9! That is so cool, cant wait to hear the name :happydance:

F&C, congratulations on the birth of your little boy. :happydance:

Glad to hear that you are all okay. Get some rest now and looking forward to hearing more. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->