2010 Bumps & Flushes & Dimples

Ann- :happydance::happydance: huge congrats hun..cant wait to see some pics and know the name:cloud9:

Xxx

YAY!!!!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance: Congrats Ann!!!! can't wait to see pictures of little fishy!!!!!:flower:

Just came on for a quick post!! Saw our MW this morning to weigh Peyton....She is back to her birth weight!!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance: 6lbs 11oz!! So 3oz in 6 days!!

Midwife does think we should see our GP and try to get a referall RE: the tongue-tie thing. Also, she told me to get herbs to help increase my milk supply...so I got those. We'll see if it helps. Next apt. on Sept 20th!

Hope all is well with you ladies!!

xo

Fantastic Brig!! You must be thrilled!! Well done to you and Peyton!! :happydance:xx

Oh - and Ann had discussed the name before, so you may well be able to find it when we were having name chats if you look back (unless she's removed it when they decided). Gorgeous name!:thumbup:

Now - WHERE IS MY BABY???!!!! :growlmad: Moggy - how many days over were you, do I beat you tomorrow at 10 days over? (Not that this is a comp I wanted to win!!:haha:)

Jack was 8 days late - I was 41+1 but at least he was quick :thumbup:

Having to buy a cot for him as he is too big now for his crib and the cotbed wont fit in our room comfortably so decision is to buy a cot for him to use til 6 months then he can move out to the nursery...bless move out, makes him sound so old :haha:

Think I remember the name choice but gonna scroll back and see if she left the post....That will be tomrrow morning though as am off to bed as presuming after last nights fab sleep tonight is gonna fall very short!

Well done on the weight gain for P - you got BF down Brig - well done you :thumbup: Its hard when theyre little as it takes longer to establish a good pattern and to increase the gap between feeds cos their tummies arent big enough to eat too much so they are hungrier sooner :dohh:

Cant believe we have almost all the babies, cant wait for your now MrsM - Im guessing girl and 8lb 3oz and that you will beat the induction :hugs: What time is osteo tomrrow?

Cant believe we have almost all the babies, cant wait for your now MrsM - Im guessing girl and 8lb 3oz and that you will beat the induction :hugs: What time is osteo tomrrow?

Thanks hun - that gives me hope!! Osteo at 9am and then sweep at 10.30am. I'm really nervous about the sweep - silly really as I know she does it every day of the week, but I'm such a prude about things like that!:blush:

Hope you get a good night again tonight then - I'll keep my fingers crossed!

MIL came around this evening to say goodbye - they're off on hols for a week tomorrow, I feel terrible for her that they'll miss it, but I guess now that they've gone its pressure off a bit :shrug:

Now - WHERE IS MY BABY???!!!! :growlmad: Moggy - how many days over were you, do I beat you tomorrow at 10 days over? (Not that this is a comp I wanted to win!!:haha:)

:rofl: you poor bugger!!!
am SO pleased I didn't have to go overdue, i'm far too impatient and would have drove myself bonkers. :friends:

YAY for Peytons weight gain!
Can't wait to hear Little Fishys name and see pics etc....

xxx

Hey Ladies!

Just came on to see if we had any pictures from Ann and if Lydia's baby decided to make an appearance! No luck. :dohh:

I was going through my camera's memory card and thought I'd share a few pics of my monkey. :cloud9:

xo

Attachments

• P9050005.jpg
    P9050005.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 4
  • P9090035.jpg
    P9090035.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 5
  • P9090041.jpg
    P9090041.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 4
Name on FB now, apparently he is gorgeous - was there ever any doubt of this though :cloud9: Cant wait to see :happydance:

Brig, :thumbup: on P's weight gain. And she is so cute on the pics. Love the booties too.

Guess I will have to wait for F&C to announce the name on here since I don't have FB. :coffee: Can't wait to see piccies of the LO and for MrsMils LO to make an appearance too.

Brig, :thumbup: on P's weight gain. And she is so cute on the pics. Love the booties too.

Guess I will have to wait for F&C to announce the name on here since I don't have FB. :coffee: Can't wait to see piccies of the LO and for MrsMils LO to make an appearance too.

I'll forward her text on now Pip! x

No baby from me again, had osteo which was fine, sweep couldn't happen as midwife at a home birth, but she's going to come and see me at home to do it this afternoon, nice to be at home, but I really wanted to get it over and done with!!

Beautiful pics Brig!!!

And Lydia - might be nice to have it at home, bit more relaxed maybe? :shrug:

Big :hugs: to you lady your baby is obviously very comfortable you have made a good home! :flower:

Hey Ladies!

Just came on to see if we had any pictures from Ann and if Lydia's baby decided to make an appearance! No luck. :dohh:

Sorry!! No such luck. At least I know that by this time next week it'll be here (either that or I've had a postponed induction).

LOVE the pics, she is just so gorgeous! :cloud9:

FYI Weekends are the quietest time to give birth in terms of hospitals - hence inductions on Sundays :wacko:

most common day is a tuesday - not sure why or if its true but pub quiz said so I also remember the monopoly board! :dohh:

Yup - they couldn't fit me in on Tuesday (42 weeks), so Monday it is. Looks like that will be it too, poor midwife couldn't do the sweep, no matter how she tried, she could just about reach my cervix, but its closed. I knew this would be the case, but can't help but feel so disappointed.:cry:

dont be disappointed make the most of your last days as a first time preggo cos next week you will be holding little one in your arms :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->