2010 Bumps & Flushes & Dimples

Yay for us indeed!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Jetters - my sister had terrible bleeding at 18 weeks with her second baby (so bad that the doctors thought her waters had gone and she was losing the baby so they tried to induce her - but I won't go into that horror story, they got it wrong and thank goodness she had the balls to ask questions and got rescanned - nothing more than a large blood clot). She had a couple more heavy bleeds between 19 and 23 weeks but again, they were blood clots, gave birth at 39 weeks to a very healthy and happy baby! Because of this experience she spoke to several others that had bleeds after their 12 week scans and all of them went on to have health babies too. I hope all goes well at the EPU tomorrow, as the others have said - thats what its there for :hugs: I will keep my fingers crossed for you.

Had my scan at 830am this morning, and Bean is doing GREAT! Yay!!!

Everything looks fine, my placenta is very low so it could have caused the bleeding, but i'm out of the danger zone now.

:happydance::happydance::happydance:

and you have the perfect darts score left to go on your ticker :thumbup:

Jetters - :wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

Glad everythig is ok...hopefully you can relax again now :hugs:

xx

YAY!!!!! So happy to hear everything is fine!!!
xo

Jetters also just noticed that means you are 100 days preggers TODAY!!!! :wohoo:

Moggymay - Are you and mogster feeling better now? Ready for your weekend trip in the new car :thumbup: Any more movements?

:hugs:
xx

Everything looks fine, my placenta is very low so it could have caused the bleeding, but i'm out of the danger zone now.

Great news, Jetters.
:thumbup:

Moggymay - Are you and mogster feeling better now? Ready for your weekend trip in the new car :thumbup: Any more movements?

xx

Throat is still like razorblades and have horrid couch/wheeze but seems to be improving...Main problem is that mogster is suffering with sore throat too so he isnt sleeping very well despite the antibiotics and the calpol, he keeps waking up moaning then he gets the farts cos he wriggles so much - Calpol do a sugar free formula but they should do one that doesnt cause so many farts!!!!

No trip to the seaside cos we have an inch of snow already and supposedly unsettled for next few days, planning to go to Kiddicare tomorrow after mogsters nursery school taster sesh then off to my parents on Saturday. Just hope lurgy is all gone by then cos so tiring.

Few more movements, mostly the same sort of place so quite confident that it is bubs. Mogster is just discovering that you split folks into boys and girls so now alongside his determination that baby is a sister he now calls the bump baby girl - awwww. In addition to movements am starting to get a bump :dance:

How is everyone else doing?

So exciting to know lil Jetstar is okay and that so many scans are imminent, how is lil Penguino/Penguietta? Not playing up I hope? Wont be long for you to feel movements now Claire cos second time around it is earlier than the first :happydance:

Feeling generally :wohoo: about stuff at the moment, only frustration is Facebook changing making it harder to keep up to speed in a hurry with friends overseas, you have to work so much harder just to find the initial news/goss from them and when you are wanting to know about baby progress overseas it seems extra frustrating - bet facebook is run by a man!!! :gun:

Anyway off to do the :dishes: as made lasagne for mogster today so lovely white sauce pan to clean up as well as the baking dish :shrug: all worth it though cos he ate the first full evening meal all week :yipee:

Catch up with you all later :hugs:

F&C - Only 9 sleeps till scan

Yey!! Bring it on! (my quote button suddenly seems to have stopped working)!

Woohoooooooooo!!!!!!! :yipee: :yipee: :yipee: I'd been worrying all day about you and couldn't wait to get home to check everything was ok. I'm so pleased it went well, hopefully you can relax a little more now. Fab news!

Fantastic news well done hun!!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

:wacko:Moggymay - 'Calpol Fart Free' sounds good but not sure if it would fly off the sheleves :haha:
Kiddicare...getting anything nice?? Have had loads of stuff from there.....always competitive prices. Pity they're too far away from me..then again i bet hubby is glad or we'd be bankrupt by now :blush:

Penguino/Penguietta is behaving so i'm finally relaxing with this pregnancy now...but ive been here before and each milestone brings a worry and it doesnt go away when theyre born iykwim.

I agree that FB admin must be a man....i've been on it 2 mintes max in the last few days...it bugs me and it doent give the latest feed either...its all screwy :wacko:

Oh..if you have left over lasagne you can out some in the post for me...my fave :haha:

xx

Sorry you've got the lurgy moggymay! :hug:

Thanks everyone for the happy words!! I've been in a bit of a daze all day today, I was so sure i'd never be able to relax during this pregnancy ever again but without me noticing I seem to have discovered a very zen "what will be will be" approach!

I can't wait to watch our group progress and have all of our squishys together!

Off to check out buggy boards in kiddicare, only 20 mins down the road so we tend to check stuff out there then buy online and get free delivery cos we are close, that way they price match other internet stuff but we get their aftercare. Great for buggy testing! Off to look at a Yo! to see how it would be with buggy board, sure will be lured into looking at others though.....

Lasagne all gone, OH hoovered it all up and then said he was stuffed!!! He said he might as well finish it as he wasnt going to be able to take it to work for lunch tomorrow - does he think we dont eat lunch at home in the week????

Must look into Fart Free Calpol further, sure it cant be just me that finds it an issue? Nurofen upsets mogsters tummy so we use Calpol - cant get owt else now as Medised etc have had ages changed!

Yey to the squishies - they can hear us you know! :wohoo:

Had our scan this morning - it was just amazing! It was kicking and waving away, jumping around and generally having a party in my belly! :dance: We're so excited now! Due date is still August 31st - much to DH's annoyance! I can't believe the difference between this scan and the 7 week one - its done a LOT of growing in the last month!!!

I will try and get a photo on here - my phone isn't playing ball and I haven't connected the scanner up yet so it might be tomorrow.

I can't get hold of my boss and she goes on holiday tomorrow, really hoping I can speak to her so that I can tell friends at work - I'm fed up of keeping it a secret!!

I hope everyone is having a good day - Moggymay - I hope you have fun at kiddicare and it makes up for missing the seaside trip!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->