2010 Bumps & Flushes & Dimples

:wohoo: for you Mrs Mils!!

When I was 11 weeks I was dyiiiiiiiing to tell everyone- a few more days and you can shout it from the rooftops!

Had our scan this morning - it was just amazing! It was kicking and waving away, jumping around and generally having a party in my belly! :dance: We're so excited now! Due date is still August 31st - much to DH's annoyance! I can't believe the difference between this scan and the 7 week one - its done a LOT of growing in the last month!!!

I will try and get a photo on here - my phone isn't playing ball and I haven't connected the scanner up yet so it might be tomorrow.

I can't get hold of my boss and she goes on holiday tomorrow, really hoping I can speak to her so that I can tell friends at work - I'm fed up of keeping it a secret!!

:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Glad your scan went well....dont keep us waiting on the scan pic for too long :winkwink:

I know how you feel about telling everybody.....we're waiting till our 12 wek scan to tell family ....and i was going to keep it quiet in work for another few weeks after...but i seriously cant be bothered and it wont make any difference....so to hell with it...all being well i'll tell them week monday!

:hugs:
xx

Yay MrsMils!!!!

I can't wait to see your scan pic!!
I am so excited for our 12 week scan one week from today...but at the same time so nervous. I just want everything to be ok with bean.

xo

Kiddicare was fab, bought a bugg board and discovered that we can get a different carrycot to use on our travel system which fits the buggy board at the same time :wohoo: Bought the buggy board and now have to decide colour for the carrycot. Exciting stuff :dance: Off shoe shopping for mogster in the morning then footie in the afternoon. Hope you ladies are all having a fab thursday, catch you later :hug:

Awesome news on the scan:thumbup:

Had my thyroid appointment today at the hospital and they said it is good :thumbup: back in 4 weeks though which I'm a bit miffed about as I'm there in 6 weeks for the scan but he didn't want to wait :dohh:

Mmmmm lasagne.....my fave too!!!!

Well I am 15 weeks tomorrow....that seems just mental it has gone pretty quickly after the scan.

OHHHHHHhhh and I bought a doppler - I never meant to, in fact I've always been quite against them as I am a fretter and figured they would make me worse.....but DH found the heartbeat last night and I feel good again. After all the sad news I just wanted a bit of reassurance that my bubs was okay... but it's back in the box now and I promise not to get hooked on it!

Hope you are all doing well? We still haven't bought anything yet - only because I can't get to go shopping anywhere, let alone a baby shop lol, but hoping to go and try out my pram of choice this weekend :thumbup:

Yey MrsMils! Looking forward to the photo.

Looking your new Avator Mamabird and happy 11 weeks! x

I hope this doesn't come out too big (first time I've uploaded a photo!) :happydance:

Attachments

• IMG_5047.jpg
    IMG_5047.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 6
MrsMils, what a fab pic.
:thumbup:

We have our 12 week private scan next Wednesday. Really looking forward to seeing the little bean again.

How is everyone doing?

MrsMils - Awsome pic hun :cloud9::cloud9: Sorry about going on about the lasagne :haha: I think i have to make some this week too as i havent made on in ages........

Piperette - Hi hun :hugs: Our scan is on Friday...cant wait ...I need a picture of bubs to swoon over...

xxx

Loving the scan pic!

Piperette and penguin - looking forward to yours ladies you must be really excited now :hugs:

Yeah now I want lasagne too......love it :haha:

Been to try out the britax b-smart today (the new version of the britax vigour) and love it :thumbup:

Wow Mrs Mils! What lovely clear photo! I can't wait for ours on Friday. x

I LOVE your picture MrsMils!!! :cloud9:
Our scan is Thursday and it seems ages away. I think it will help that we have a long weekend here in Ontario. Monday is family day so we are off work...then I work Tues,Wed and I'm off Thursday for the scan and Friday is my normal day off so it will be a short week!! :happydance:

xo

P.S. Just when I thought the sickness was going away...yesterday I had 2 tiny pieces of pizza for lunch...and as soon as I finished...I had to run to the bathroom and it all came up. :sick:

What a fabulous scan pic, so clear and bubs looks energetic even in 2D

Should never have mentioned lasagne I see....:blush:..we're getting chinese tonight as Valentines tomorrow on a school night and its chinese new year too - fancying some chicken and noodles and veg...hmmm - can I have prawn crackers?

:hug: MamaBird!! I know better than to feel relieved when my sickness goes now, cos it ALWAYS bloody comes back!!! :rofl:

And I want lasagne now too... nom!

I went to Mothercare World with my dad today to show him the buggy I want, he's buying it for me so I wanted him to see for himself if it was worth the extortionate price, and he agreed! Phew!

Bugaboo Bee! (The 'plus' version which comes out in March though probably).

I live on the second floor so wanted lightweight and easy to fold etc :)

Thanks everyone, I can't stop staring at it!!! I keep over-analysing every little feature, just amazing how quickly they look like a little person! How exciting - we've got a week of B&F scans coming up - yay! :happydance:

Yup - still fancying the lasagne!! Moggymay - I had a bit of a chinese phase, ate it 3 times in 10 days at one point - all I wanted to scoff was the crispy seaweed and prawn crackers... random.

I had to look after a baby at work tonight, just for 15 minutes, the parents insisted that he wouldn't cry. All he did was scream the place down and there was nothing I could do to calm him down, clearly I might not be a natural at this!!! I can see this being the subject of one of my every-increasingly odd dreams tonight.... :shrug:

Oh god- dreams- I freaked myself out by dreaming I gave birth to a kitten last week! And when I refused to breastfeed it, the nasty nurses kept telling me not to be petty! :rofl:

Ahhh babies are so unpredictable with new people! Your own baby will love your scent, and your skin, and just you, basically x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->