2010 Bumps & Flushes & Dimples

Evening ladies,

Just thought I'd give you this link quickly before starting tea. I thought it explained the nub theory quite well.

https://www.parentdish.co.uk/2009/06/03/nub-theory-baby-gender-prediction-at-12-weeks/

I had been convinced girl, and then randomly after I first heard the heartbeat I started saying 'him'???

Going to look at the link thank you :thumbup:

Hi Ladies!

I can't believe how some people have the patience to wait 40 weeks to find out the sex of their baby!! Before I was pregnant...DH and I ALWAYS used to say we would wait for the surprise at the birth. Now that we are pregnant...we cannot wait to get to the 20 week mark to find out the sex! We want to shop and decorate and actually use "she" or "he". Mind you I have been using "he" since I found out I was pregnant...so we'll see!!

xo

I know I can't wait either! Apparently sometimes you can get a good idea from the 12 week scan but I'm not so sure. x

It's a suprise for us...we've done it once so we'll do it again :haha:

Weird that we all refer to bean as he.......i did the same when expecting Jac even though we didnt know what we were having. Calling the baby ''he'' sounded more personal that ''IT'' so we stuck with he even though it didnt mean anything. I'll probably do the same again....refer to he..even though we wont know :shrug:

Piperette - Good luck with the scan tonight..remember to post pics hun. :hugs:Oh..and Beanhopes from our old TTC thread has just had her BFP :thumbup:

xx

Hi Ladies,

Sorry I haven't been posting in awhile. Still really busy with school, work, and home. I'll be on more when I get my internet back on at home.

I can't wait to see some new scan pics.

I believe that we are having a boy. Everytime I talk about our baby, I say him. I even call him, by the name we plan to give him at birth. I even have DH family calling him by his name. I know it probably wierd, but I also have a girl name as well. So, I'm equally prepared.

xoxo

Hi ladies,

We are back from our scan. Everything went well, we saw the little one rolling over and kicking. :happydance: And we heard the heartbeat.

I will try to post a pic tomorrow as it is a bit late for me tonight and I feel very tired.

Hope everyone is doing well and good luck with the upcoming scans.

Penguin, there have been quite a few more BFP's on the old thread. Have a look at it, I have updated the list the other day.

That's great news Pip! Can't wait to see the photos. Also can't wait for Mamabird's photos.

So.. Claire.. excited yet? I can't wait until tomorrow. x

think Chish n Fips and Penguino are tomorrow....looking forward to the pics Pip. Cant believe the succes rate for the old thread OMG!!!! :thumbup:

Brilliant news on the scan hun - who's next who's next who's next???!

Hi ladies!!!

I think that would be me!! Our scan is in 3 hours and 30 minutes and I am so excited!!! And nervous...and paranoid and all the other emotions you can think of. I just hope I can come back home and show you all a fabulous picture of a healthy bean!

xo

Exciting! :happydance:

I reckon if they scanned me today all they'd see is haribo, I have got to hide that tub :haha:

Feeling grotty today - DH kindly gave me his germs then got well, so now I am snotty and grotty and can't drug up on the lemsips :dohh:

Roll on the weekend!

As promised, ladies, our scan picture from yesterday.

It was so lovely to see the little one rolling over and kicking. And to hear the heartbeat was amazing too.

Looking forward to seeing everyone's scan pics from today.

Attachments

• Scan 17.02.10.JPG
    Scan 17.02.10.JPG
    484.6 KB · Views: 5
awww that is gorgeous - my nub research says ITS A BOY!

:wohoo: :dance: :dance: :happydance: :dance: :dance: :wohoo:

Congrats Pip! :hugs:

Piperette - Great pic hun :cloud9::cloud9:

Mamabird - Good luck with the scan :hugs:

F&C- I'm really excited today and feel a lot calmer because i saw little bean last week...no doubt i'll be nervous tomorrow though. Lucky you going in the morning.....mines at 2pm...... :hugs:

P&F - i think all they'll find for me tomorrow is pancakes too :haha: Hope you feel better soon :hugs:

Moggy - Hi hun.....u ok? Hows little mogster.... :hugs:

Well...its confirmed i'm the worlds worst mother.....Jac fell off our sofa while he was drinking his bedtime bottle ....took my eyes off him while clearing toys for a few seconds and Bang(hubby was also int he room!)...... both me and Jac cried our eyes out while hubby was consoling both of us. I feel so guilty even though he's fine now. :cry::cry::cry:

xxx

Awww Penguin it happens to us all!!! :hug: bet it shook you up though xxx

Hi Ladies!!!

Sorry it's taken me so long to post. DH and I are still at my mom and dad's visiting. Everything went GREAT!!!! I had to pee soooo badly by the time I went in! lol We saw bean waving an kicking and doing flips in there. He measured for exactly 12 weeks and the nuchal measurement was great as well! Of course I cried when I heard the heartbeat again! lol

I will post pictures later this evening or tomorrow!

Good luck to the mamas being scanned tomorrow!!

xo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->