2010 Bumps & Flushes & Dimples

Mamabird - Glad you had a great scan...dont forget to post you pics :winkwink:

F&C - Good luck hun :hugs:

xxx

Morning Claire, enjoy the scan today. Ask lil penguino/penguinetta to pose for us all :hugs:

Fish n Chips - you too hon, will be lurking for pics - cant wait!

who is next after you two?

Morning Claire, enjoy the scan today. Ask lil penguino/penguinetta to pose for us all :hugs:

Fish n Chips - you too hon, will be lurking for pics - cant wait!

who is next after you two?

Will do...thanks hun.....:hugs::hugs:

I think it'll be yours or Jetters 20 week scan after this week......how exciting :happydance::happydance:

xxx

Glad it went well MamaBird and GOOD LUCK Penguin!!! exciting times!!!

That's great news Mamabird! I'm so happy for you.

Well here is our little Fishy. Measuring 12 weeks and 1 day so my ticker is spot on. We are so so happy and relieved and have now told all our friends and family.

I hope everything goes well for you Claire. Will be thinking of you. xxx

https://i463.photobucket.com/albums/qq357/anng91/IMG_3752-1.jpg

Beautiful - congratulations!!!

Good luck for the next incoming scans - I have just under 5 weeks until my 20 (21) week one woop woop!

Wow - such brilliant scan pictures!!!! I'm so pleased they've gone well!!

OMG! How clear is Fishy in the scan!!! She looks just beautiful already! :dance:

Claire think it will be Jetters next as hospital wont do scan before 20 weeks so will be at least 15/3 before the feintest sniff of mine :nope: Frustrating cos have n.o symptoms anymore and just want to know B is okay...think we might hire a doppler just for a month or two til the kicks start!

I couldn't believe how clear it was! Anyone want to take a guess on the sex using the nub theory? There are more photos in my journal. x

from this pic i say girl but will check your journal - so far have you down for team pink and Pip for team blue....

yup sticking with that - maybe we should make a list of who is having what and when....? Put me down for a baby late July early August please! :rofl:

OOhhh how exciting! Will have to wait 2 blimen months to find out! x

HI ALL i am due the 3rd of september and would love a bump buddy hope your all keeping well and enjoying been pregnant

Fishy, I seriously can't believe how good of a shot little Fishy gave!!:thumbup: The photo is really amazing! I wish ours were half as clear as yours. I think Bean is a little camera shy! :haha:

So here is what happened at the scan yesterday. It's a different tech that does the nuchal scans and she wasn't half as nice as the sonographer that I had last time (which I knew from high school). The lady we had yesterday was clearly all about getting her measurements and that's it. I could barely see the screen...so DH had to tell me the things Bean was doing in there (which included flips, jumps, kicks and curling back into fetal position :cloud9:), and she let us listen to the heartbeat for like 3-4 seconds. But...she did get good measurements and I did get to see bean a bit so I can't really complain. But the photos really aren't photoalbum material. Which makes me a little sad...but here they are anyway.

https://i798.photobucket.com/albums/yy270/wishing4bfp/SecondUltrasound12wks.jpg

you got a great one of lil bean in the diving pose though (second pic) not sure bout my prediction for which team for Bean so will just say he/she looks very content and put him/her onto Team Bean :hugs:

F&C- Awsome pic hun...glad all went well :hugs:

Mamabird - Great pics hun :thumbup:

xx

Hello :flower:

Scan was great......and the same lovely sonographer as last week :thumbup:

Bean was so hyperactive today so struggled for a pic but he/she moved around at the end so got one pic. Measure 12w3d so i'm a day forward and now due 31 August...a week after my birthday :wacko:

Here's our lovely bean....
https://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f323/pengiun77/bump212wscan.jpg

xxx

Yey Claire and Mamabird!!! Great pics. Mamabird, I agree with Moggy that your 2nd picture is really clear. It's a shame you didn't get a good sonographer. Ours was so funny! We thanked her and said how good the picture was and she said 'I know. I did it'. lol!

Claire, little beany (it doesn't feel right calling them this now!) looks very happy in there. Ours moved a bit but not that much. x

Claire!!! What a great picture you got of little one!!!

And btw...you ladies are good....because yesterday I started to cry after examining our photos because I thought our baby had a gigantic head (picture #2) and then DH went on to explain that the white part was actually Bean's arm and he was just landing from one of his jumps and his arms were stretched out. And you ladies totally knew right away that he was in a diving pose. I have got some improving to do when it comes to scan pictures! lol

xo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->