2010 Bumps & Flushes & Dimples

link wont work! Try this but remove the [ and ] and add an h at the start!

[ttp://www.mothercare.com/Mothercare-Ergonomic-grooming-set/dp/B000IVU09C?_encoding=UTF8&]

You have exactly the same set as me :haha:

Glad to hear your antibiotics are doing the trick and you're feeling better hun. :hugs:
Yum..pizza.....i'm so obsessed with food at the minute....at this rate i will be 30 stone at full term :cry:

xx

:gun:

Bought a new bottle of salad dressing in Waitrose today and shook it up ready to put on my chinese leaf etc, took the plastic seal off and the lid exploded off!!! Vinegrette all down the cupboards by the sink, allover the floor and down me through cardi, top and bra! I am not impressed although reading it back it does make me snicker a little...

Pizza was lovely and lazy moo that I have been since 7.12pm when mogster went to bed I ate it in the kitchen at the breakfast bar watching 'stenders! Off to be even lazier and flop on the sofa til the washing machine stops.

Very funky that we have the same set thing Claire, it must be a good one huh!

How often do the ticker boxes move? Will mine change again soon do you think? Worked out today that on Friday I will be half as preggers as I have ever been! :loopy:

:gun:

Bought a new bottle of salad dressing in Waitrose today and shook it up ready to put on my chinese leaf etc, took the plastic seal off and the lid exploded off!!! Vinegrette all down the cupboards by the sink, allover the floor and down me through cardi, top and bra! I am not impressed although reading it back it does make me snicker a little...

Pizza was lovely and lazy moo that I have been since 7.12pm when mogster went to bed I ate it in the kitchen at the breakfast bar watching 'stenders! Off to be even lazier and flop on the sofa til the washing machine stops.

Very funky that we have the same set thing Claire, it must be a good one huh!

How often do the ticker boxes move? Will mine change again soon do you think? Worked out today that on Friday I will be half as preggers as I have ever been! :loopy:

I'm sure the look on your face was priceless :haha::haha:

I'm being a lazy sod tonight too....hubby working till 11pm ish tonight ...Jac is sleeping and i'm on internet looking for a nice new handbag....want something funky as i'm still trying to clutch on to my youth (and failing miserably).
I want something colourful like a paul frank bag but they're difficult to find in this country. I want one that i can use as a cross body bag as i need to be hands free....oh...and it deosnt help that im fussy with bag sizes...i dont want one too big or too small :haha::haha:

I did a very complicated calulation and deduced that you move up a ticker box on Saturday :winkwink:

:hugs:
xx

Get Paul Frank bags from ebay! Or Boots.com had them I think.

I've got my heart set on a cupcake Yummy Mummy bag... £70 though, disgusting! It'd be my TOTAL extravagance... hmmmmm!!

Hello everyone! Blimey - I've missed a few pages of chat! I hope you're all well and having a good week.

I'd completely forgotten about moving up a box - woohoo - something to keep me going until Friday then!!

Discovered yesterday that I'll probably have to go back to my usual job for a few weeks before I can technically start mat leave - boo. (Cursing me and my bad maths/misunderstanding of maternity rights/employment law!!) :hissy:

Is anyone else still having food cravings? I STILL can't get enough of grapes/grape juice.... (I'm starting to wonder whether its my body trying to tell me that it misses wine!!).

green grapes are eaten daily here too, OH got me some red grapes but didnt fancy them? Wierd as with mogster constantly wanted strawberry yoghurt or strawberries, this time it seems to be more citrus fruit flavours and rocket lollies!

Yay seems like we are all moving boxes then :wohoo: its starting to get exciting!

Think am going to have to clean kitchen floor again and cabinets etc as cant seem to get rid of the smell of salad dressing. It is EVERYWHERE!! :gun:

Have a fab day all :hug:

OMG!!!! OMG!!! Overexcited preggo female here...

Doppler arrived this morning so dashed out to Boots to get some Baby Oil Gel and gave it a go and found bubs almost straight away, right where I have felt the movements, almost made my:cry: am so happy.

Feel much relieved and glad I invested in it. Cost me £52 including postage from ebay (item number 270525071782) then £2.59 for the gel from Boots, the noise is great to hear but my fave bit is the LCD screen which flickers a little heart when you find a heartbeat and then shows the heart rate.

It is my favourite purchase of recent weeks and am going to find it hard to resist having a go too often. I am in love all over again :cloud9:

:happydance: :loopy: :dance: :wohoo: :yipee:

Exciting isn't it!! So pleased you heard mini moggy!!

Now I'm sulking cause I want a doppler. :haha:

I've also been LOVING green, sweet grapes. TBH fruit and anything sweet is all I really fancy, yet I'm still loosing wait! Love it. (and not sulking anymore). x

Sorry F&C, we didnt get one for so long as we had a cheaper one last time and it didnt really work, have finally succombed but think it should sell reasonably well afterwards as it has a screen etc so even if can sell on for £30 it works out cheaper than a rental when you take postage, return etc into account.

Enjoying it at the moment though and gonna read the instructions to figure how to record stuff :cloud9: Wish I had bought this one with number one!

:hugs:wont be long til you see the MW again though and she will listen in for you, then not long after that lil fishy will start wriggling so that you can feel :happydance:

Mine was only £24 (the angelsounds one) and it was risky cos they work for some people, not for others... but luckily it worked for meeeee! :D

Oh you ladies are making me want a doppler!!! But I decided at the start of my pregnancy that maybe it wasn't a good idea for me. I'm the type od person who worries about EVERYTHING! So if I don't find the heartbeat...I may have a nervous breakdown....or even if I find the heartbeat and it's slower than expected...I will probably worry....So I have been resisting going on ebay to purchase one. :-(

Hi Ladies,

I hope you all are doing well. I bought the angelsounds doppler, but it hasn't arrived yet. I hope I am one of the lucky one and it works for me.

Moggymay, I am glad you got to hear lil moggy heartbeat.

It's exciting to know that our tickers will be moving up soon. I can't wait to go to my next scan. I have to wait until I'm 18 weeks. It seems so far away. Maybe the doc will let me see LO at my appt. next week, as he has a little scanner in his office.

Sorrrrry! :D
I was like you too- knowing myself too well I swore never to buy one, but after my threatened miscarriage I decided it was worth the risk. AND it lives at my dads house, so I can only use it once a week to resist daily temptation!!

I am off to FINALLY meet my midwives- I moved house in first tri so had to change teams. 16 week appointment today! I'm excited but know it will just be boring, practical stuff, but am hoping for advice on my killer headaches.

Thanks Moggy! Actually my 20 week scan is only just over 5 weeks away! Can't believe it.

F&C you might be first for the anomoly scan then...?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->