2010 Bumps & Flushes & Dimples

Moggy - love the name Benjamin it was on my list til my dad pointed out what would happen with my surname...Benjamin Harness....Ben Harness....Bananas.....doh!!!!

Lydia - yay for prods!!!

Yasmin thank you for sharing my news I am so happy it was a lovely day the hospital were brilliant and they even did me a fab letter for my crappy work (think I may have mentioned they were being stoopid about my appointment times).

No scanner here but can do one at work tomorrow - tried to take a photo if this works at all??

Woop woop for team blue!!!!! Hope you are all good I am off to pass out soooo sleepy - who is next for scan?????

Attachments

• 103_2830.jpg
    103_2830.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 5
I felt another kick today too! Look you I tried to see if my dh could feel it but Fishy stopped kicking. x

Yay for another blue bump!!!
Well after much complaining...I think I have feeling my little Bean after all. I keep thinking it must just be gas...but today I was leaning forward and felt a very distinct poke. And now I have just finished supper and I feel a lot of fluttering and little pops below my navel. Does that make sense?? lol!

Oh Mrs Mils I forgot to say yes we have our scans on the same day! How exciting. I really can't wait. It's amazing feeling there prods isn't it?! I'm loving this stage. X

I know - not long now!!! I finally feel like its 'real' - is it weird that its taken this long??! I guess feeling the baby has helped, until then I still had days where I just thought I was making it all up and was just getting fat!! :haha:

Moggy - I like the name too hun...and like they say shortened to Ben is also really nice :thumbup:

Lia - Congrats on the Blue bump....and i adore your scan pic :cloud9::cloud9:

Lydia - Yay for feeling the prods :happydance::happydance: Im finally gettign regular movement too...sometimes flutters sometimes prods...but tis all good LOL :hugs:

Ann - Fishy will play tricks with you for a while....i think they like to play games....as soon as you say to someone...come here feel this...it stops :haha:

(I hope i got the names right ''''blushes'''')

Finally its the weekend and hubby is off ALL WEEKEND :happydance::happydance: So we're going to go shopping tomorrow...buy some new clothes for Jac and some new bits and bobs for the yellow bump....probably some bibs and wash cloths if nothing else....woopie cant wait.

Hi :flower: to everyone else.

Have a great weekend all.

xxx

Yay great minds and all that Claire, we are hitting the Next sale for Mogster and Moglet.

Loving that everyone is getting movements and prods, Moglet is like clockwork in the evenings at 845pm, makes OH laugh :rofl:

Have a great weekend all and enjoy the shops :thumbup:

Moggy - Thanks for reminding me about the Next sale....already forgotten and i only had the reminder on Wednesday :dohh: I'll probably do it online though as too many people in a shop make me really agitated.......but i might have a look how busy it is when we go past. thanks hun :hugs:

xx

Sounds like a lovely weekend Claire!

I am waiting for my friend to arrive and have a driving lesson tomorrow followed by manic packing for Sunday!

Got the email about the Next sale too - only do my sale shopping online though :haha: fought online in the boxing day sales and got some lovely stuff from next! :thumbup:

Braved the Next sale and managed to get a few bits for Mogster and a cute romper for Moglet.

This afternoon we went to Kiddicare, the bargain Nipper wouldnt fit through our front door comfortably so OH said we need a different double :shrug: we fell in love with the Phil and Teds Dash Double, perfect as Mogster is too tall for the Sport and Classic doubles and I dont like the Vibe its all the brushed metal :nope: Figuring out now what to do about buggies as we have a Quest we dont use and a full Loola travel system we love already plus a Presto I use daily. Think we will be selling the Quest and saving up for the Dash!

How did you ladies get on with the Next sale? Any bargains? Lots of sales on today so bought new mat jeans in Debenhams and some shoes for hubby in Schuh, Mogster has had to have new shoes and trainers AGAIN they are his 9th pair of shoes since he started walking NINTH!!!!!!!!!! I should buy shares in Clarks :wacko:

Everything having to be half an hour early here this evening so we can get Mogster through the time change without buggering up his routine and all our sleep. Wouldnt be so bad but GP kicks off at 7am new time which is 6am old time, cant miss it cos I love the Aussie GP, one of my faves for unredictable things with the weather etc.:thumbup:

Thats my news, am off to finish Mogsters bath and bed routine, hopefully be bit of gossip to catch up on when hes in bed and our chinese is ordered!

:hugs:

evening everyone, well nothing happening here,still got the flu, although its not as bad, got hosp monday, for diabetes lecture, great fun. easter egg hunt at school tomorrow, should be a laugh, oh and chinese for tea tonight, i love saturdays:happydance:

Evening ladies.

Hope everyone is well.

Could I ask you a favour? Apparently there are currently Asos discount codes on Diet Coke promotional bottles and cans. We don't drink Diet Coke, so I was just wondering if any of you had a code that they didn't need as I am hoping to get a few maternity clothes from Asos and a £5 off discount would come in handy.

If you do, please PM me with the code as they can only be used once.

:kiss:

'fraid I don't drink diet coke either. I'm a full fat kinda gal. x

WHY do the bloody Next sales always happen when i'm totally skint?! Both OH and I have literally about a tenner in our accounts till next week *eye roll*

I don't drink diet coke anymore either, sorry :(

BUT I wanted to share a tip... I signed up to the mothercare baby club when I was in store yesterday and got this pack of vouchers, and some are REALLY good. £20 off a pram, £15 off a car seat, etc..

Another question for those of you, who have already bought some clothing. I am normally a size 12. Do you go up a size in maternity clothes (I am mainly thinking tops) to allow for some extra space?

Nope. I was told you stay the same size throughout in maternity clothes and even though i'm bigger, i'm still a 18 everywhere i've shopped. I've bought a few non-maternity tops though and gone up a size.

Maternity tops have 'extra space' in them anyway :)

Nope. I was told you stay the same size throughout in maternity clothes and even though i'm bigger, i'm still a 18 everywhere i've shopped. I've bought a few non-maternity tops though and gone up a size.

Maternity tops have 'extra space' in them anyway :)

I thought that might be the case, but thought it's best to double-check before I order them all in the wrong size. ;)

Piperette: I also have mostly bought the same size of maternity clothes...especially the pants because I have full hips...but some of the shirts I had to get medium and I usually wear large. but I rather my tops be form fitting than hang on me...I just feel fatter that way! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burgess422
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->