2010 Bumps & Flushes & Dimples

:shrug:
Evening ladies.

Hope everyone is well.

Could I ask you a favour? Apparently there are currently Asos discount codes on Diet Coke promotional bottles and cans. We don't drink Diet Coke, so I was just wondering if any of you had a code that they didn't need as I am hoping to get a few maternity clothes from Asos and a £5 off discount would come in handy.

If you do, please PM me with the code as they can only be used once.

:kiss:

I dont drink it often but i did buy one yesterday and kept the bottle so i sent you the code.

x

Moggy- The next sale online was crap for me......nothing maternity on there and only 2 pairs of trousers i've ordered for Jac..they'll probably go back. And nothing left in store when i went there lunchtime. And the 2 nearest debenhams dont sell maternity...thats north wales for you :growlmad:
Nevermind....i'm also changing my mind about our buggy. I have a brand new phil and teds sport boxed in the attic with the extras but ive found a nicer and more practical inline double. So i want it.....convinced hubby that i'll sell it and get most of it back for the P&T .....so goign to buy the newly released Britax b-dual instead which removes all the bugs i have about the P&T. Mainly it s got plenty of room for jac and it folds as a double, and non puncterable tyres. Down side its going to cost £100 more....but soooo worth it :haha:

costgang - you've had one huge dose of never ending flu :hugs:

Ann - Hi hun :flower:

Piperette - I think you're suppesed to stay the same size as pre preg in maternity clothes but that isnt always the case....I had to buy a few a size bigger last time as some shops have strange sizes anyway and i got broader during pregnancy. Just try the clothes and asses the room in them as you'll grow...and grow...and grow LOL :hugs:

xx

xxxx

Hi Pip - we dont seem to have those codes on our current supply? All pink leopard print :shrug:

Claire we went very early to the sale but still didnt do that well, only looking for the boys so didnt check out maternity stuff, mainly found stuff for Mogster as next to no baby stuff left - and we were there about 9am!!!! We tried that Britax out in Kiddicare but I found it very heavy and was worried it would be too cumbersome wit two boys in (it felt heavy with just Mogster) and lifting into or out of the car would be an experience I would rather leave to OH. I didnt want P&T cos I have issues with Sport and Classic but we were introduced to the Dash and I fell in love - perfect for us and gets around most of the gripes I have with the other versions....

Today we have ben sorting out stuff, have listed various bits on netmums just so we can claim some space back and raise funds for the buggy - cursing our front door being too narrow cos I love the Nipper double! Ah well am now in love with the Dash so got to downsize my other buggies and clear outsome underused baby stuff. Cant belive all the swim stuff we got I have used maybe twice :blush:

Yas got your text earlier, sorry I didnt reply :nope: my phone went beserk and I got 15 texts in a row:shrug: think it got confused by the time change and stocked up loads then sent em all at once, I switched it off in the end and have yet to turn it back on - maybe once Mogster is in bed:dohh:

22 weeks today and feeling the kicks and wiggles almost ocnstantly, it is reassuring but it is like he is joining in when we talk about him. Mogster keeps giving him cuddles which is lovely.:happydance:

Well thats all folks except for a question to the other mummies already...how many buggies do you have? We have the travel system and two strollers one of which has rarely been used, OH is saying do we really need another one :wacko:(though he liked the Dash too) I want to use the pram of the travel system when Mogster is at nursery then have the Dash for when have both to take out so Mogster can hop in and out. We will need one small stroller so plan to sell the Quest cso its hardly gone anywhere. Am I being awkward do you think? :shrug:

Hope you are over your flu now Costgang and Mrs Mills you have been enjoying the sunshine over this way today?

MW tomorrow :hug: to all

Moggy - there's nothign awkward about having a few prams.....for convenience. Keep what works for you i say. After all is done and dusted i think we'll have one double and the quest. I actually love the quest but we keep it in the car as the shopping etc pram. I might actually have to use it in the latter stages of pregnancy locally as my Quinny is strating to feel heavy on the hilly bits.

xx

We haven't even started looking for prams yet. I guess we had better start looking soonish. I've got no idea where to start!

just have to magic £459 now cos I want the Dash :wacko:

Pip, opened the leopard print box and inside all cans are plain with multipack on?:shrug:

Any scans this week anyone?

Hi Ladies,

Sorry I have been away for so long. Computer is still down at home and the internet was down at work for a couple of days. I see everyone has been chatting away. My feelings were hurt that noone asked about me, but I understand there has been so much exciting news.

Congrats, Moggymay and Pink&fluffy on having a boy. :blue:

Well, I had my scan on the 24th and just got a chance to post. We are on team :blue:. Another boy to the boy boom we are having. I am so excited. We really wanted a boy.

The scan took about 30 minutes as they were doing the anatomy scan and we had a student tech in the room also. When she looked she said a girl, but when the real tech did the scan she said nope its a boy. We yelled and clapped. The other nurses in the hall were like you all are having a good time. I have some pics, but they are not that good. I will try and post them later if I can.

I hope everyone is doing good. Glad to see that we all are feeling LO move.

Well, I am at work and trying to caught up as I got off early Friday and was off the weekend. I will try and post before I go home for the day.

xoxo

Yey DeDe!!! Congrats on your little baby boy!!! That is amazing news. Sorry for not asking after you hun but I'm glad you're ok.

We've just got back from our belated 16 week appointment and heard our baby's heartbeat for the first time! I also found out I'm rhesus negative and have low blood pressure and a low blood count. All ok, I just need to have an injection at 28 weeks and also eat a bit better. Whoops.

Also I was told my uterus is measuring 20 weeks so is up to my belly button! That would explain my ever expanding bump! xx

congrats on blue bump dede, wouldnt it be funny if we all had boys:haha: well its offical i do have gd,so i will be induced 2 wks early,and about those horse pills,she gave me dissolvable stuff instead. penguin i am loving that b dual, i was looking at first wheels city twin,but i think i like b dual better, lucky i hadnt boght anything yet

F&C - Prams are soooo hard to pick. I dont think your ealise sometimes what the important stuff are for you till youve had one and it p*sses you off :haha:
If you want some suggestions let me know. :thumbup: Oh...and dont worry too much about measuring ahead......i did with Jac from about 28 weeks...always around 2-3 weeks ahead. Jac was 7lb 15oz when born so not far from average. Dont let them scare you as the size of the uterus doesnt mean size of the baby all the time :hugs:

Moggy - Prams are so expensive arent they..especially when you have an addiction like me :haha:

Dede80 - Congrats on having a boy hun :happydance::happydance::happydance: So this means you'll have one of each ....:cloud9:
I feel so bad for not asking about you...here some :cake: to make up for it. Massive :hugs:

costgang - sorry about the GD hun...at least you have an idea when LO will be here:hugs: Have ordered the britax today...i had a seen a new baby jogger one but it's over our budget so not going for it...but i think it seems like the perfect tandem pram....not out yet though...
https://www.babyjogger.com/city_select_lp.aspx

Only managed to do 3 hours in work today and had to come home. I think i may have a chest infection since yesterday but its been brewing for days. Luckily my parents looked after Jac for me till hubby came home. Feel a bit better tonight so hopefully on the mend.

xxx

xx

Aww thanks Claire! I may take you up on that. Also I was worrying a little that the baby is going to be big. Both me and my dh are quite small so I was quite surprised but it's good to know that just because my uterus is big, it doesn't mean the baby is. Sorry to hear you've got a chest infection. That must be rubbish without being able to take anything for it. x

get the Karvol plug-ins out! Guess you will be having a test run of upright sleeping...? Remember that from late last time, not such fun :nope:

What colour Britax did you go for, we tried it in the funky green and black last weekend, let me know what you think :thumbup:

That Baby Jogger tandem looks fab, out in June so may hold off til it comes out and see if Kiddicare do a deal...if not am definitely having the Dash. Put the Quest on the buy,sell, swap thread so fingers crossed get some interest...

Dont see the MW again til early May so no spending til then...then will get mattress and see how Dash fund is going :blush:

Hope you are better soon Claire, sounds like the chest thing/flu is going around, think you can use Vicks sinex still though :shrug: worth checking with pharmacist if your nose gets really stuffy...

Cant believe we are all team blue or yellow so far, wonder who will be first girl???

Hope everyone is well and not getting too fed up of the cold and wet!

Good evening ladies,

First of all, sorry for not asking about you, DeDe. I feel like a really bad bump buddy now. :blush:

But I am glad to know you are well and congrats on team blue. Looking forward to seeing the pics.

I have been for my 1st antenatal swimming today and I loved it. :thumbup: Can't wait to go again.

Have I seen someone recently talk about leaking boobies on here? If so, can you point me in the right direction? :blush:

:hi: to everyone. Hope you are all well.

Ann - Thanks hun (i keep on forgetting to use names lol) :flower:

Moggy - Upright sleeping means no sleep for me...:wacko: I'll probably pop to the chemist tomorrow and see what they have...didnt have the energy to go today even though it would have done me good to get something.

I went for the boring black on hubbys advice......since i had to really convince him that we need it i thought i should go with the flow. :haha: The quest we have is the pea green one.... the p&t is red (even though its still boxed) and my quinny is blue.....so black is new and exciting for me :rofl::rofl:
The baby jogger i think could be out as soon as april as it's already out in the US. I would love it but with the buggy, extra seat, car seat adaptors i think it will come to approc £570 which is way over our buget.....we're spending nearly a £100 more to get the britax...gutted though.

xxx

Good evening ladies,

First of all, sorry for not asking about you, DeDe. I feel like a really bad bump buddy now. :blush:

But I am glad to know you are well and congrats on team blue. Looking forward to seeing the pics.

I have been for my 1st antenatal swimming today and I loved it. :thumbup: Can't wait to go again.

Have I seen someone recently talk about leaking boobies on here? If so, can you point me in the right direction? :blush:

:hi: to everyone. Hope you are all well.

Hi hun....

Wasn't me but i remember something too...and i think moggy may have sugegsted some particular pads to use :shrug:

Glad you enjoyed your swim...

:hugs:
x

It was me! *woeful wail*

I bought some reusable breast pads from mothercare, and stick them in my bra, they are lovely and soft and do contain the leaks. I have a pair in my bag at all times in case there's a big gush but so far that's only happened at night!!

I also invested in some 'sleep' bras from Mothercare which are SUPER ugly but so, so comfortable... they really do ease the pressure and I haven't been leaking at night half as much.

My laptop has died at home so i'll be popping on sporadically to see how everyones getting on for a while! x

costgang what's gd?? *stupid moment*

dede yay for team blue!!!! xxxx

:hi: Ladies,

Thanks for the cake Penguin. You always make me smile. :flower: I hope that you get over your chest infection real soon. Yes, I will have two of each and is excited. My DD wanted a sister, so hopefully she will come around to a brother.

Piperette, you are not a bad bump buddy. I know that you ladies are busy. I was just having an emotional moment. Glad the swim went good. How often are you going?

I see you ladies are getting your LO stuff together. My DH keeps telling me to wait, but I do look online and in a couple of stores when he is not around. I think he is stuck in the you should wait syndrome. :dohh:

Hope everyone is doing great.

Deangela

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burgess422
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"