2010 Bumps & Flushes & Dimples

Hello lovely ladies...:flower:

Brigitte - Great news about the results....low risk is low risk so dont analyse results. :hugs:

Moggy - Moglet is such an advanced baby...already buying big brother gifts :haha:

Pip - Lovely swimsuit hun :thumbup:

Lia - So you and i have the same taste in prams ...except i need an extra wheel and seat :haha:

:happydance::happydance: to all who moved boxes.....i've also moved a box last week and missed it LOL

Have felt cr@p all week and finally feelign a bit better today. Still feels like i have a thousand razor blades down my gullet though :cry:

Still havent had my screenign results but it's over 2 weeks back when MW drew blood and she said i would have heard somehting within the week if it was high risk....so it seems we're ok but i'll wait for the letter before i'm completelly happy.
It's nearly the weekend and looking forward to helping Jac eat his easter eggs :blush:
Have a good one ladies :kiss:

xx

Woop woop for scan! Claire I think midwife said same to me, they contact you with an appointment promptly if needed, and it was 3 weeks thereabouts for my letter to come through :thumbup:

Do I move up a box tomorrow????

I am sat home listening to my builders....so freaking funny...think they have forgotten I'm home today and can hear them singing random little songs about what they are up to, and I am literally pmsl :rofl:

Got to venture out shortly and head to the bank boooooooo, and have a driving lesson this afternoon eeep!!!!

:yipee:

Mogster doesnt get his plane until Moglet emerges to say :hi:

Still wanting the Dash, think we might go have another play this weekend...

Waiting for House of Baby to open in Bedford, they bought out the old Two Left Feet which was a horrendous place to buy from online but the shop itself was okay, hoping they will open with deals and bargains :thumbup:

Been reading through my notes - as you do - and have discovered my placenta is lying at the top front of my bump, not a problem just explains why all movements are low down and wriggly and kicks in the belly rather than the ribs, puts my mind at rests as was wondering why wasnt being kicked in the cereal bowl like last time.

Glad your throat is feeling a little better Claire, when does your new toy arrive? Sure that will make you smile. How goes the sale of the P&T?

Love the cossie Pip, wait til swimming later when your belly really floats out of the water, its a fab look :hapydance:

Glad you had good hols, do you have a tanned bump P&F? How did you get on on the flight?

Everyne else hope you are well :hug:

I am a nice shade of lobster but sadly am not a tanner, boooo! Flight was okay other than take off - that still sent me into a frenzy unfortunately but I think I did pretty well considering I am normally knocked out for them, and I just cried a lot :haha: once we were up in the air I had no probs. So funny, DH started singing to me, which he has never ever done before but it really relaxed me.

Aww will be so nice to get his gift he will be over the moon - am looking forward to boy toys am much more a fan of trains than dolls :haha:

friend of ours has a little girl who just turned one - we bought her some frisction cars as a gift cos she much prefers chasing them round the floor than looking at a doll - who says only boys get trains etc! Mogster has a kitchen and shop and loves them both, he does favour planes and trains etc and first thing he plays with at playschool as I am leaving him is the ironing board!

Thank you ladies for putting my mind at ease...as always!:happydance:

P&F: I'm so jealous you got to bake on a beach!! But Spring is finally here in Ontario...it's 9:30am and I've got my windows opened! I think they are calling for +21 Celsius! so I can't complain!

Claire I hope you feel better soon!! :hugs:

xo

Nice - we are predicted snow (in Spring!) and I am back to about 2 degrees c here so a bit of a comedown back to earth :haha:

we have the heating on in the day here!!!! In April!!!!! :dohh:

Brigitte I am so jealous!! This Easter weekend is meant to be wet and cold here.. boo. We were meant to be going for a picnic tomorrow but I don't think that'll be happening now. I did try and post a reply to you yesterday via my phone but it didn't work. I was going to say that my mw said low risk was something much MUCH lower than your results, I just can't remember what she said now.

Lia I'm also jealous of you and your holiday! I think I need one. Will have to speak to the dh and arrange something before my 3rd trimester.

Moggy, the plane is a lovely idea. I remember we were given strict instructions to give my niece loads of attention before we met our new nephew. I think my niece also got a little present. Also, my little nephew loves dressing up in his sister's dress up shoes and hairbands!! He just likes trying to be like her. Actually I also bought her a garage and car set as that was what she wanted.. so no traditions in my sister's family!

Happy 18 weeks for yesterday Brigitte!

Also only 5 more sleeps for me until the scan! Whoop whoop! x

Good evening ladies,

How is everyone? Hope you are all enjoying the time off. :happydance:

I am okay although a bit sore in certain areas :blush: as I decided to go for a brazilian bikini wax today. I did read up on having it done during pregnancy before and apparently it is fine from 2nd trimester, but can hurt a bit more than normal for some people. Well, last time I had it done is quite a while back and I can't really remember how much it hurt, but yes, it did hurt a little today. But hopefully it will be worth it.

I was thinking of having it all off just before the pregnancy as I've heard that if you need stitches it will be much easier if there is no hair. What is everyone else doing? I've never done that before and am a wimp with pain so I'm a little undecided. x

Yeah the embarrassment of them having to trim/shave me if I needed stitches I can do without :haha: though I don't know if I can brave waxing as it really is hurting more now I'm pregnant :haha:

Hmm!

Ahh, Lia you have the same dilemma!! How about hair removal cream?

Is anyone else who is/has found out their baby's sex getting lots of comments from friends/family? So many people now have asked why and seem really surprised. It's beginning to bug me now. It's almost as though it's a terrible crime to want to know before the baby's born. Grrrr.

Aye might have to have a trial run - am struggling at the mo as can't see it any more made a right mess of it last week :rofl:

Yes my family are the same - my parents were disappointed when we told them, but I pointed out we would have been saying "he" anyway so they would not have been able to avoid it. My nan apparently doesn't want to know (but again, I won't be watching what I say just to please her).

DHs family are okay - we had offers of clothes and things so really it has helped finding out in that respect. Also DH said it now feels a bit more real to him and he can think of his son, as he can't feel all the kicks and things I can yet, it is nice for him.

I can fully understand wanting to stay team yellow but practicalities for us won out, they will just have to get over it :haha:

Thanks Lia, I just don't understand why it's such a big problem for some people when surely if we want to know that's all that matters.

Think I'll give my dh the treat of tidying me up when the time comes!! lol

Thanks Lia, I just don't understand why it's such a big problem for some people when surely if we want to know that's all that matters.

Think I'll give my dh the treat of tidying me up when the time comes!! lol

:rofl: think my DH has a steadier hand than me but wouldn't trust him not to be creative and leave me with some funny bits :haha:

dont worry, MW will sew you up nicely even if you look like King Kong down there, usually the stitching is more internal anyways! Trust me the wig down there will be the last thing on your mind come the time :thumbup: you will have an ickle bubba to distracts you :happydance:

Hi ladies...

Moggy - The new toy os on pre-order and is due this week hopefully. I could have got it somewhere else next day but more expensive. Managed to save around £40 on the kiddicare price for the buggy/2nd seat/raincover.... and they're usually pretty unbeatable. But the 2nd seat ive ordered from mothercare as it was cheaper free delivery and 10% off. I'm really good at finding the cheaper price :winkwink:

As for trimming the lady garden.....i managed to do it all the way through my pregnancy with Jac :thumbup: Probably not as tidy as usual but enough not to make me not feel like i had a jungle. :haha:

In the next few weeks i'll be using our head to toe bathroom mirror to help....believe me it can be done.....even if it's by feel alone :blush: Oh...i shave too and didnt hurt myself last time.
I must admit that the bump is getting int he way now for me too....

What a topic :haha:

xxx

ooh challenge you to find me a cheaper dash than the kiddicare bundle then please....? :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burgess422
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->