2010 Bumps & Flushes & Dimples

Hi everyone- ooh I miss this thread! I am reading it every day on my phone, but replying is SUPER difficult for this technophobe- and I wont be buying a new laptop till the HIP grant! Boo :(

I've booked my NCT classes- had to as when I joined they warned me that since i'm in London they book up at least 20 weeks in advance!! It's a 2 day 9-5 course which I thought was weird but apparently is the norm around here.

Scan (20 week although i'll be 22+1!) on Tuesday- can't wait! My dad is coming and very excited about it... :)

Anyone else getting thumpy kicks low down in their lady gardens?! Underneath the bump, top of where womb used to end!

Moggy - Which pack did you go for? Ive found the dash +doubles kit+cocoon+ double riancover for £448.95......

https://www.babybabyonline.co.uk/in...l-and-teds-dash-black-charcoal-package-1.html

Am i good or what...LOL
xx

definitely good :thumbup: means will have an extra £10 towards the bag! :thumbup:

Moggy - do you also get more in the pack i found? I'll have another look tonight/tomorrow just in case there's a better deal. :hugs:

xx

same things - we need buggy, doubles kit, raincover and the cocoon. Kiddicare its £459 but they havent got the cocoon in stock at the mo! That £448 deal looks good :thumbup: Im hoping House of Baby when it opens might have a deal....I really want a Dash now but making myself wait til the grant if poss

Thanks so much for helping :hug:

Evening ladies,

Hope everyone is okay.

Just thought I'd clarify that I didn't get the waxing done for any other reason than make myself feel a bit better about myself. I get really bad rash after shaving, so I had to give up on it. And I just like feeling tidy IYKWIM. :blush:

So is it Jetters next for the scan on Tuesday? F&C Wednesday, I am sure there was someone else next week?

Not seen DeDe, MrsMils and Costgang around for a while. :shrug:

18 weeks for us today! Yay! :happydance:

:pop: here i am, just getting over my flou, thank god, i read post regularly but dont seem to have time to post,

OMG just saw you had a wax- eeek- since i've been preggo i've switched to shaving (by feel now not sight lol!) as even waxing my LEGS has become agony!!

Woop for scan Yas!! So exciting to see bubs again!!!!! :happydance::happydance:

And re the thumpy kicks yes - yesterday I noticed it more, and I felt one myself on the outside which sent me into fits of smiles lol - DH has felt them but I had only from the inside I am such a geek :haha:

Yesterday was a hard day - lots of tidying / packing / shifting stuff from spare room / loft as not long til builders have finished the shell and get into our house to crack on with the extension, phew! And our friends arrived and we took them out for indian, yum yum :thumbup: weather looking good today but have no idea what to do with it being easter sunday :shrug:

Hope you are all having a nice lazy sunday morning! :hugs:

Not a happy morning here :nope: Some idiot keyed our car last night, right along the passenger side so both doors and front and side panels, insurance job as 4 figures otherwise :gun: Bit annoyed to say the least!

Happy Easter everyone :hugs:

Ack sorry to hear that - it sucks - why are people so frigging inconsiderate??????? so out of order :growlmad:

Arghhh Moggy, what a horrid thing to wake up to- what is wrong with some people? *sigh*

:hugs:

Happy Easter all xxx

Moggy, sorry to hear about your car. How frustrating! :hugs:

Happy Easter everyone!

Sorry Moggy I thought I had written something earlier about your car but it doesn't seem to be here.. maybe it's because I used a not so well disguised swear word to describe the people that did that to your car! x

Hi everyone!!! Sorry - been very busy opening our new bar - I'm so excited, it looks brilliant!! Had handover from builders on Thursday at midnight, which was a little chaotic. I ended up having a huge row with the guy that owns the building company, he made me furious :growlmad: and I got myself into a real state about it and then didn't feel the baby for ages, I got really paranoid and lay in bed until 5.30am waiting for it to wriggle, which thank goodness it eventually did. Now got a horrible cold, think I've been over-doing it for the last few weeks, hopefully I'll have a couple of days off this week :sleep:

Moggy - oh no, thats awful, why are people so horrible?! Grrr, it makes me so angry.

Re waxing/shaving etc, (btw I love that we can openly discuss things like this!!), I'm thinking I'm going to have to venture out to have it done or resort to shaving, I usually do a bit of a DIY wax at home, but I can see that getting very difficult soon! :blush:

F&C and I both have scans on Wednesday - whoop whoop :happydance:. I'm SO excited to see the baby again, it feels like ages since our 12 week one. At least now I'm a little less paranoid because I'm feeling it move all the time.

Costgang, I hope you feel better soon :hugs:. I hope everyone else is well and enjoying lots of chocolate hopefully?! I can't stomach mine, having this silly cold has put me right off chocolate :shrug:

MrsMils, sorry to hear that you have been overdoing a bit recently. Put your feet up and relax a little now. :coffee:

F&C and MrsMils, will you be finding out what you are having?

Some more questions for you ladies:

1. I have read in lots of magazines etc about the hospital bag. But then on here I starting reading that people take 2 bags with them: one for themselves and one for the baby. What is everyone else planning on doing?

2. I have been feeling a bit exhaused recently and was thinking if it gets any worse to take a week or so off. Now I heard someone at work mentioning that if your absence is pregnancy related they would send you into mat leave early. But I thought they could only do that if you are sick within the 4 weeks before your due date. :shrug: Does anyone know?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burgess422
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->