2010 Bumps & Flushes & Dimples

Lol!! I hear you!!

Oh and they wont see me early for the HP grant. GRRRRR so i'll be almost 29 weeks before I can get the form off them! Boo.

Ann - Thanks hun :hugs: will let you know if a winkie pops up on the scan :haha:

With the HIP grant, i see MW at 23 weeks so thats too soon and i have a feeling i wont see her till 28 weeks after that.....so i'm going to ask nicely if she can fill it in for me at 25 weeks and i'll just pick it up in the clinic.

I'm also a fluffly lady and short at 5ft4 :winkwink: but happy with pre-preggy weight considering i stopped smoking over 2 years ago too. I was 12 stone pre preg and have already put a stone on. I was a stone heavier with Jac to begin with and MW wasnt at all concerned with me and i had a very healthy and problem free pregnancy even though i put on over 3 stone in total. MW hasnt weighed me this time just asked me my weight. So dont stress too much about it :thumbup:

Cant wait for tomorrow now...and suprisingly im not nervous.....yet LOL

xx

i have just discovered magnum gold, yum!!! my nurse wont be happy:winkwink: just realised im over my halfway mark, coz im going in at 38 wks, :happydance:

Just a quick post from me tonight to wish Claire all the Best for tomorrow. ;)

Enjoy today Claire, looking forward to your scan pics, missing OH so its great to have such a treat to look forward to!

How was the new cossie Pip?

More sunshine here this morning so gonna make the most of it :thumbup:

Thanks wonderful ladies :flower::flower:

I'm actally very excited now...lets hope all goes well :kiss:
xx

Piperette - hey hun....I saw a post of yours yesterday.......did you find who stocked the cheap icandy...i really dont believe you could get all that for £355.... i thought that the buggy alone was just under £300 wihtout any extras :wacko: i hope you do though LOL

xxx

Hope the scan goes well Claire (it is yours today right?)

Just popping on to update - just passed my theory test and hazard perception woop woop! :happydance: Next driving lesson tomorrow and can start thinking about when we will book the test for now yippee!!! Week 8 though, I don't want to get carried away :haha:

Hope you are all having a nice day? I came into work earlier as I finished test earlier than I thought - sort of wish I hadn't as am here til 5.15 :haha:

Lia - Yep...leaving work in 5 minutes...still excited but a bit aprehensive now :hugs:
Congrats on passing the theory :wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

xxx

Well done on passing the theory, P&F. :thumbup:

Looking forward to Claire's update. :coffee:

Still no news from my mw and today I've been getting shooting pains in my left buttock which has caused problems with me walking! Very worrying.

Claire cant wait much longer where are you? Hope all is well, got me worried! :hugs:

I'm sure she's fine. She's online now. Come on, Claire, don't keep up waiting any longer. ;)

Hi... :flower:

Sorry to keep you waiting, i havent had a chance to post till now. Everything was great with the scan.....and we're having ...........................
.... a Baby :rofl::rofl: (couldnt resist LOL)

The scan itself wasnt the best as i only saw our baby for a bit at the start and end of scan. For about 10-15 minutes or so in the middle she had the screen away from me when she was checking everything. She did say that he/she was lying in a very awkward position so she struggled to check everything but she managed to do it all in the end.. and she struggled to get a decent pic Nevermind eh.....the main thing is our little baby is fine :thumbup:

Our baby is facing us with the head on the left...oh and a little waving arm :cloud9:
https://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f323/pengiun77/scanphb.jpg

:hugs:
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back