2010 Bumps & Flushes & Dimples

Sorry i got you worried....have been trying to post for nearly an hour. Had trouble connecting and then it would fail to load the page :wacko:

Oh...and still team yellow :thumbup:

Ann - I've got groin pain on one side today too...not too bad now but was hell at work today. :hugs:

xx

Aw, beautiful pic, Claire. Glad everything went well with the scan.
:thumbup:

Thanks for making my day Claire, was wondering if you would see owt to give the game away but sounds like you got a good un in there who knew Mummy wanted to have a surprise so he/she is keeping you guessing and the sonographer on their toes!

Off to bed now and keeping fingers crossed Moglet doesnt do another version of Riverdance at 350am tomorrow!

Fab news hon, really excited for you, we are all getting that little bit closer, time seems to be stalling here but Im sure its cos OH is away and once he is back it will fly once more....

Mat grant seems to be really annoying, you would think they could just hold the forms at the docs and you fill your bits in then they could pass to the MW who could then bulk mail them once a week or something, hopefult we wont be waiting too long ladies hey - buggies to buy etc.

Hope you get the news of who has the cheaper priced cherry Pip, you can then ask JL to price match for you :thumbup: Wonder if the lady who got one cheaper is meaning the older version before the new designed front wheels and extra rivets/ratchets etc?

Pip - Thanks hun :hugs:

Moggy - Aww....moglet is dancing for you :haha: Sorry.....let hope he waits till at least 7 am tomorrow.:winkwink:
Not long now hun and hubby will be home anyway.:hugs:
The sonographer actually said that she didnt see the sex at all so penguino must have crossed the legs LOL

Goodnight :kiss:
xx

The lady on the other thread told me where she got it from, so I have emailed them. I was thinking about getting JL to price match if it was the same, the only thing is I read somewhere last time about the distance from the store to JL needing to be within 8 miles. :shrug: Does anyone know if this is the case?

DeDe seems to be busy again these days. Not seen her around...:shrug:

Hey girls!!! Brilliant Claire! So please everything went well! Well done on the test Lia! Hope everyone else is well, I haven't really been on properly for a few days, the site keeps crashing for me, and now I'm on hols for 4 days - up to Harrogate to celebrate DH's 30th with his family. The boys are playing golf and the girls are shopping/relaxing/spa for a few days! :cloud9:

I'm having the weirdest nightmares - constantly and then when I wake up the baby does not stop racing around in my belly and keeps me awake even longer!! Grr!!

I also went to preggers yoga on Sunday which was nice, its every other week and focuses on breathing/comfortable positions for later in pregnancy etc, so will hopefully be useful. The teacher was great, kept reassuring us that she wouldn't go on about "the lentil hippy stuff" too much! When we had our 'relaxation' at the end I actually fell asleep, how embarrassing!! :blush: She then said to go home, relax and eat something light, so I went to the MaccyD's across the road and bought these new chicken things they do with a sour cream dip, whoops! I felt like a naughty school girl and kept looking over my shoulder to check she wasn't watching me! I never buy McD's but now its all I can think about!!

Ann, I hope you get to see the midwife soon and get it sorted :hugs:

Have a great week everyone, will catch up when I'm back. Oh, and 20 weks to us Claire!! :happydance:

Happy 20 weeks, Mrs Mils. Your yoga lessons sound lovely. And don't worry about the McD...the main thing is that you enjoyed it. ;)

Moggy, I completely forgot to reply to your question about the swimming. It was brilliant. I really enjoyed it. I loved all the exercises and it seemed to ease my backpain. My swimsuit was great too, I was all proud. :blush: I also like that you get the chance to speak to the midwife during the exercises. But my highlight was the swimming on your back. Two weeks ago, there wasn't really any bump looking out of the water, but yesterday there was a little bump sticking out. Yay! :happydance:

The lady on the other thread told me where she got it from, so I have emailed them. I was thinking about getting JL to price match if it was the same, the only thing is I read somewhere last time about the distance from the store to JL needing to be within 8 miles. :shrug: Does anyone know if this is the case?

JL price matched for us with Kiddicare - we asked JL in Cambridge to do it although Peterboro is the one nearest to the actual kiddicare store - guess ask and see what they will do? Provided there is an actual store you can go into JL should consider it, you may have to research which JL store is nearest, afterall you will have it delivered anyway!

Dont forget Mothercare also price match places....even online :thumbup: trouble is they dont necessarily stock the buggy you want :nope:

Fingers crossed JL come through!

Ooh make sure you check the cheaper place is selling the same version as JL - the 2008 Cherry had issues and the 2010 one doesnt have them, new front end to the chassis to make it better and more robust when used on bumpy terrain. Friend of ours had the apple and had nightmare til they replaced the chassis with the newer version now all smiles - although she is trading in for P&T as expecting #2! Seemingly the issue affected the cherry too but not the newer ones. None of the new ones are affected, even the older ones that are affected Icandy seem to be good about sorting, just a pain whilst youre waiting:growlmad:

Loving the idea of the bump sticking out, bubs is showing off your cossie! When do you have your scan of lil pip?

Yey Claire!!! Congrats. What an amazing scan pic! Hope your groin pain is better today.

Thanks for the advice about the price matching. We are going to start the search shortly so it will probably be very handy!

I'm in more pain today unfortunately and actually had a bit of a cry this morning as couldn't get down our stairs. Think it was more just me feeling sorry for myself than anything else! Finally got a reply from my MW and she told me to book an appointment with the GP which I'll do tomorrow.

x

hope the GP can give some productive answers :thumbup: Have you had a look at some of the hip/back/bump supports? Like weightlifter belts but designed for comfort most definitely! I had a backnbump one last time around but sold it on after had Mogster, not had the problem this time and racking my brains to recall where I got it:wacko: Maybe swimming would help?

Hi Ladies!

Just popping in to say a quick hello before work! Tonight we have our 2nd prenatal class....let's hope i actually learn something tonight! haha!

I was wondering if anyone knows when my ticker will move up next!?

Have a nice day!

xo

23 weeks I think, possibly a day or two longer...

Have fun at class tonight :hug:

Thanks moggy. I used a support belt today and actually suggested going for a swim to my dh but he's got to pop out later and I'm a bit scaredy cat so don't want to go on my own!! lol. FX the Dr will be of some help. x

Evening ladies,

Can I ask you for advice once more? I know that by week 25 you have to tell your employer about your intentions regarding mat leave. But what exactly do I need to tell them at week 25? The exact dates of when I am planning on going, how long for, etc?

Because I am really not quite sure yet. And I doubt I will know any more by week 25. :shrug:

Any advice much appreciated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->