2010 Bumps & Flushes & Dimples

Moggy - Gutted that he's stuck out there....... a friend/ex boss in work was supposed to fly home from LAX today too (hes also there on business)....i guess he'll be having an extra few days there too.
Im lucky that i also got to go to LA twice with work.....once in 2007 and in 2008 when i was preggers with Jac.....i soooo loved the place :thumbup:
:cry: about the back pain.......glad that my groin pain is so much better today...hope little mogster can wait a few days for daddy. :hugs:

Lia - Glad your apptmt went ok and you have reprieve for 6 weeks :thumbup:

Pip- I got the angel care nappy bin which only cost a £5 with the bounty voucher you get after the baby is born. I must say i still use mine.....but mainly for upstairs nappy changes as i keep the bin in our old boiler cupboard. To be honest ours doesnt smell only when you open the lid. Otherwise i use nappy sacks down stairs and put them straight into the wheely bin. Cant help with the breast pump as i bottle-fed.

Ann -Glad your feeling better hun...hope it stays away :hugs:

With regards to baby stuff i need to get a list together and see what new stuff i need to buy. I bought aload of nappies yesterday in Morrisons.....dont usually shop there but you got 2 large packs of pampers active fit for £10...usually they're £9 each....so i got 4 packs......i might get another couple tomorrow. They also have wipes on offer but i couldnt find them last night pampers 9 pack for £7.

Going to pop to the nearest shopping town to us tomorrow...its rubbish really but i saw a small clutch bag in a boutique last week and decided i'm going to buy it tomorrow as a treat :happydance:

xx

Oh....and if anyone is looking for an electronic steriliser (one of my best buys :thumbup:) there is a Tommee Tippee one for less than half price in Morrisons too..... £10...that its a bargain. I have an Avent one though so i cant comment how good it is.

SORRY I SCREWED UP ITS A MICROWAVE STERILISER......BUT IT'S STILL CHEAP AS THEY'RE £18 IN ASDA.

xxx

we had a fab TT microwave one, cost £10 in Asda

Could you post that list? :hugs:

Sainsburys also have 1/3 off baby bits:thumbup:

Lol! Love the clever OHs... I made mine sit and fold mountains of baby clothes today while I sorted out what I have and need! :D

Claire, thanks for the steriliser tip- that's exactly what I want and so Garry has been given very clear instructions to buy me one from the Morrisons near his work on Monday!! :rofl:

Claire, where did you get the Angelcare from with the Bounty voucher? Is it a certain shop you can get them from?

Also regarding sterilisers. Does anyone have a recommendation for a non-microwave steriliser?

Also Piperette I wouldn't recommend a nappy bin either, we had it for Rory and they just stunk and don't really fit that many nappies... plus the cartridges are mega expensive. I'd say buy nappy sacks instead and just double bag them and put them in your normal bin!

(Although i'm using reusables so no stinky nappies for meeeeee!)

Oh and I've heard good things about Avent sterilisers... but bear in mind you'll wanna choose your bottles first, as certain types of bottles wont fit in certain makes of sterilisers. ie the tommee tippee closer to nature bottles don't fit in the thinner avent ones.

Edit: I have this one: https://www.mothercare.com/Philips-...ing=UTF8&m=A2LBKNDJ2KZUGQ&n=42864041&mcb=core under my bed which I was given from my friend... it's still in great condition but I don't want it as i'm using TT bottles. You can have it for freeee if you want (just cover the postage) :)

Has anyone heard anything about this breast pump here?

https://direct.asda.com/Closer-to-Nature-Electric-Breast-Pump/002661346,default,pd.html

That's the one that will be £40 next week.

You may not need a pump even if you do BF, we used ours to express milk for baby rice when weaning came around, Mogster wouldnt take a bottle and to be honest it is easier to BF when out and about than it is to keep EBM at safe temp.

Looking at the TT one though it looks very similar to the Medela Swing which is FAB :thumbup: is that a steriliser is comes with too?

I don't know, moggy. It is all so confusing. It says it comes with a steriliser box. Whatever that means. :shrug:

Moggy: Hope you Hubby can get home soon. Poor Mogster...must miss his daddy poor thing!

P&F: That's great news!! Have fun at Riverdance!!

Ann: so happy to hear you are getting a little bit of relief from you pain!!

Less than 16 hours now until our scan!!! EEEEKKK!! I am so excited and nervous!!!

xo

ooh scan :thumbup: need distractions as OH not home today or tomorrow at the moment...hmmm boy/girl....? :shrug: baby!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->